It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow Mutilation in Valier, Montana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello to you all!

I stumbled across this very interesting case regarding a cow mutilation in Valier, Montana. I looked at the pictures provided in the article and everything seemed to be done in a precise and surgical manner, and in my personal opinion I believe it was done by ET's I mean I have no heard of a human committing a cattle mutilation without ANY blood at the scene.

Anyway the link is here: Cow Mutilation in Valier, Montana

Sorry I searched and found a thread with no posts in it, and hoping someone can come up with a logical explanation other then aliens as I believe everything should be questioned.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Haha, they sold the skull on e-bay. I suppose I would have too.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
you can see the entities that killed the heifer still in the body via photograph. place picture under a highlighter aperture set .25, cover the entire cow and surrounding area in the photograph. lighten the darh, darken what is light. The images and patterns will reveal , who what how and why the heifer was taken/ they come up out of the ground or they come out of the sky in a craft. No human.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I still do not understand your theories debris765nju. To me, all you see is image artifacts create in a photo program.

You could find that anywhere, in any photo, of anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So its paranormal? That is... interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join