It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 puzzle piece Deeper hidden meaning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Okay, so if you know anything real about 2012 it is that our planet will "align" with the sun facing the dark riff of the center of our galaxy. If your well studied enough then you should know the two zodicals that this happens in...

anybody, anybody?

Anyway those two zodicals are Scorpio, Sagittarius...

don't you start rolling your eyes at me yet! I'm getting there!

Would it suprize you to find out that Sagittarius and Scorpio are not exactly next to eachother!

Oh, yeah it's getting exciting now but just a moment ago you were ready to roll your eyes. I see how you are.

What if I told you that there is another hidden/forgoten zodiac sign between Scorpio and Sagittarius?

I'd like to take a step back at this time to review the 2012 Ouroboros Doomsday Clock. The Ouroboros is a sybol of a serpent (snake/dragon) swallowing it's own tail. It is representitive of the band of our galaxy thought the nights sky. The head and the tail are at the location of Sagittarius/Scorpio. It is the great serpent.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's said that in 2012 we'll be crossing the plain of our galaxy moving upward. Strangly enough this is the same direction that the "13th" hidden zodiac sign is at.

en.wikipedia.org...

That hidden zodiac sign is Ophiuchus! Would you care to guess what Ophiuchus does for a living? It shouldn't suprize you that Ophiuchus is the great serpent handler! Were you suprized?

Anyway, that's it. I'm not going to busy myself explaining this to you. Those of you that "get it" already get it. Those of you that don't want to get it, just want something to argue about...

However for those of you that do get it, I have one more thing for you to consider!!! Consider the hidden meaning of the biblical Leviathan.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Way back in history when people had lunar calanders there were 13 zodiac signs.

One got left behind and this is why today all astrology is wrong. Most modern astrologers don't even know about number 13.

ed: not clocks -> calendars

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Sarkazmon]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I dont know if I get it or not, but I DO know that I am curious, not looking for an argument of any kind.

Is the point you are making that at 2012 we will come to infinity? (some higher understanding of it?)

Or is the point that it is the end of the cycle and we will be "recycled" (this phase comes to a death or end) as the serpent that eats its own tail?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If you look at it as the 26000 year cycle being broken up into 2 pieces the upper and lower, and understanding that the great serpent handler is in the upper, then were are moving into a cycle where the serpent gets handled.

Really its more asoteric mythology.

It's basicly a positive shift for mankind, but that's not talking in "positives" for man. 80-92% of mankind is still slated to die. However in the spiritual realms of mankind as a whole it's a time of escape from karmac cycles.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"The dead in the anointed shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up to be forever with the lord in the air" peace

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Style is starting to walk at a fast pace when that taxi pass you by time and time again.

Book of Job 3:8 "May those who curse days curse that day, those who are ready to rouse Leviathan ";

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
How do you associate the myan calendar with Christ they didn't even know what Christ was when they were writing the calendar.
13 months of 28 days starting at day 0 opposed to 12 months of differing amounts starting at day 1.
All we have here are differing number systems for calculating time.
I could make up my own so could you.
I think people get alot of this stuff very mixed up and twisted.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

You have to:
1. Realize this event is bigger then a culture.

We are the world. This includes all mankind throughout the ages. This includes all cultures. Cultures as people are equipted better for this or that job. Some are mouth pieces and some are brains.

2012 has less to do with the Mayan Calendar then it would seem.

When viewed from above and not below these things are easy to see.

2. Realize in conscious worldly state of mind you can let go and rise above.

When you look at all the basic mythologies and phenomenon they have shared elements that in all basic understandings match up perfectly. By putting these pieces of the puzzle together in such a way You clearly see what fits and what doesn't. You gain a larger perspective of the story line handed down rather then straining your neck trying to look up a dress.

3. when you let go of your ego, truly, you become naked of biases and motives, and you can then pull out of the subconscious mind things hidden within your connection to humanity.

4. wash out your eye so that you can know rather then no. Worry about the plank in your eye before the mud in your brothers eye. Whoa to the stupid brother that because of his plank he stands unaware of the removing of obstruction from his brother's eye already.

2012 isn't about the mayan calander. It's about the great serpent, the great clock. Just because one culture has little to do but look up into the night sky for years and count doesn't make them an athority on what it is they see.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

This I will address at another angle.

The Mayan don't own the night sky, they just watched it and calculated it well. The night sky is a great reflecting pool of time. Man unaware of timelessness because they assume their lifespand to be grand at 80years misses the point of a 26000 year clock. Because they can not see past their own ego they are the tree that obstructs the forest.

There are many more cultures and societies that also have understandings. Some are dated while other are signed. Both the signs and times, or sings of the times, are active in the 2012 date.

There are some several conscious mind understandings and the more you are able to activate the more you'll be able to see. Blinding is the confusion of crossed lines because of misunderstanding of crossing streams.

There are some 24 pieces to the 2012 puzzle. I can address you question with 4.

Mayan calander 2012 gives a time. That time would exist if the mayan calander was never discovered nor cracked. The alignment would still be active regardless of the Mayan Culture.

Nostradamus, disputed stupidly, I've seen people think Nostradamus was misproven because of errors of judgement in inturpeting his quatrains. This doesn't make nostradamus wrong it makes the reader wrong. Nostradamus in his letter to S said there would be more books out there. Actually Nostradamus made four other books understanding that 3 would be distroyed and 1 would appear. In my perspective 1 was only ever good and the other 3 were wishful thinking. Sure, mankind could have, but the never would have, this gate had been entered into AUG1999. We've bought the tickets, we're in our seats, we're on the ride... Nostradamus and his "lost book" also shows the alignement. So too much more does it show.

St. Malachy's pope prophecy, 111 numbered popes, 111 human bodies that could live and die at any given time, this is like a random number generator over the ages. How is it then that the world has seen the last numbered pope elected in time for 2012? What was Malachy's pope prophecy counting down to? It was a countdown, random number generator, to the "end time". This brings us to the book of Revelation.

I could also show in the book of Revelation the time, but that is for the after party.

The book of Revelation isn't a book about the end of the world, it is a book about the return of The Christ. The returning happens in the end times. The Bible DOES NOT say no man knows the day or hour of the endtimes. The Bible does say no man knows the DAY or the HOUR of the return of the CHRIST. However Jesus said himself that YOU shall know the time of the end by the signs and seasons, the signs of the times.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Being_From_Earth
How do you associate the myan calendar with Christ they didn't even know what Christ was when they were writing the calendar.

I am no expert on the Mayan calendar, what I do is study all the mystic truths, not to see their differences, but to pick out their common threads.

I have a very weak knowledge of the Mayan calendar, but I do have a fairly good grasp of the philosophy underlying the teachings of Christ.

This opinion will be unpopular with Biblical literalists, but as I see it, Christ was one of many (several, the number of people is unknown and unknowable, but it is several at least) who saw the mystic Truth, (for lack of a better term) and tried to impart it. Christianity as it is practiced today is the work and word of Paul primarily, and differs substantially from the teachings of Jesus himself.

The similarity exists because, as Incarnated has pointed out, this Mystic Truth is greater than any one person, any one culture. If it is a truth, it must be the same for all who see it. (Though their own culture, education, background etc, will color how they speak about it) This core vision or understanding or Gnosis of this truth runs through all sacred traditions. Different bits or aspects have been emphasized in different traditions, because they have been altered by the "followers" who preserve the tradition but have not themselves direct experience of this truth.

For Incarnated, could you share with me anything at all about the likely loss of a large percentage of humankind? I am very weak on the Mayan legend/calendar, but I have been having some insights that relate to the loss of a large "chunk" of humanity, and I would love to hear any stories or theories about it you may know. Links would be appreciated if you do not wish to paraphrase it for me.

The insight I have been brushing up against is very close to the tale you linked to about the original creation being self sufficient. I wonder if the "loss" is not simply a re-recognition that there was never any "other" in the first place. A re-integration into what may be phrased a Leviathan. The grater "One." (Though what it really would be would be beyond the concept of number and so One is just a term, not a reflection of any objective truth.)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarkazmon

One got left behind and this is why today all astrology is wrong. Most modern astrologers don't even know about number 13.

the druids had 13 months in their calender also named after trees an interesting link
pages.prodigy.net...

the ogham text is interesting too the sybmols look very much like some of the images i have seen in the crop circle topics

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarkazmon

the druids had 13 months in their calender also named after trees an interesting link
pages.prodigy.net...

the ogham text is interesting too the sybmols look very much like some of the images i have seen in the crop circle topics

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

alright, first of all you said the serpant/dragon was swallowing its tail,and the serpant represents the galaxy, so that either means that the galaxy will destroy itself. and the only thing i can think of with those charactoristics are black holes.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.13moon.com...

Earth and her inhabitants are currently travelling through the 13th baktun cycle - the final period of 1618-2012 AD. This cycle is known both as "the triumph of materialism" and "the transformation of matter." The Maya predicted this final baktun would be a time of great forgetting in which we drift very far from our sense of Oneness with Nature and experience a kind of collective amnesia. Like a memory virus in which we begin to believe the limited reality of appearances and grow dense to the spiritual essence which fuels this world, so humanity's sense of ego and domination has grown.

We entered this baktun cycle right after establishing the world wide coordination of Pope Gregory XIII's 12 month calendar system (1582) as well as the perfection of 12 hour 60-minute mechanical clock (1600), which had been evolving for centuries. These are no small matters. According to Valum Votan, these 2 instruments are what manifested humanity's "error in time" which is the following of artificial instruments of time that served to separate man apart from the rest of nature, operating by our own false timing frequency, to the detriment of the natural world.

The Gregorian calendar is not based on logic, science, or nature. It denies and covers up the true annual human biological cycle conserved in the body of woman. It is the current world standard because of the forceful issuance of this system upon conquered (indigenous) peoples who lost their land as well as their religious freedoms. The Gregorian calendar is a product of its predecessors - Julius Caesar's calendar and the earlier Roman Empire calendar.

The clock was the first existing machine - going on to become the heart of all machine technology to come.

The presence of the clock gave birth to the notion that time lies outside our bodies - that it can be tracked by a machine, and that we can sit and watch it "fly" by tick-tock as though it is something linear, containable, and separate from the organic, flowing process of life. The adherence to the clock for our sense of time and timing is noted as the greatest obstacle to allowing the full telepathic abilities of the human to flower.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
so how do we get back in sync with nature

i have been trying to figure that out for 20+ years

[edit on 27-10-2008 by rtcctr]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Don't rely heavily on the government. Slowly the government will start to fall apart, this will be a natural occurence. If you rely on food stamps and or welfare, its time to learn how to make a good life on your own. Only use their system as it is necessary to sustain for the time being. After a period of time our financial system will collapse and we will have to choose whether to take the chip and trust in our government or to break away from it all together and survive by providing useful services to others.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Okay, so if you know anything real about 2012

Real? As in truth... in the yet to happen future?

it is that our planet will "align" with the sun facing the dark riff of the center of our galaxy. If your well studied enough then you should know the two zodicals that this happens in...

That's two times you've insinuated that if someone is educated on the truth then they would know what you're speaking about is true. More on this in a moment.

anybody, anybody?

Anyway those two zodicals are Scorpio, Sagittarius...

don't you start rolling your eyes at me yet! I'm getting there!

Would it suprize you to find out that Sagittarius and Scorpio are not exactly next to eachother!

What? You already knew most people would be dismissive of your idea? You can tell the future.

Weird, because first of all you haven't given any reason as to why that would be odd. Do you just want us to feel surprised by your 'truth'? Or... wait a minute, what's this, a star chart...

Oh my gosh, they are next to each other? Imagine that, real observational data.

Oh, yeah it's getting exciting now but just a moment ago you were ready to roll your eyes. I see how you are.

You know us all to well though you still haven't told us why the bad info is exciting. Does your next few statements somehow hinge on that??

What if I told you that there is another hidden/forgoten zodiac sign between Scorpio and Sagittarius?

You mean somebody looked at the stars, formed their own pattern from the dots, and then didn't tell anyone? What stars is it composed of? ...

I'd like to take a step back at this time to review the 2012 Ouroboros Doomsday Clock. The Ouroboros is a sybol of a serpent (snake/dragon) swallowing it's own tail. It is representitive of the band of our galaxy thought the nights sky. The head and the tail are at the location of Sagittarius/Scorpio. It is the great serpent.

Wow, so they made up a story to go along with it. Amazing.

It's said that in 2012 we'll be crossing the plain of our galaxy moving upward. Strangly enough this is the same direction that the "13th" hidden zodiac sign is at.

Weird, so our solar system is practically flying up towards the plane of Ouroboros. Hmmm, let me think about that logic for a sec.... do some research... and...

Cornell Universitys "Ask an Astronomer"
The fact that the winter solstice on 2012 is "aligned" with the plane of the Galaxy has no significance.

1. It takes the winter solstice 700-1400 years to cross the plane of the Galaxy.
2. The solstice last year (2005) was within 0.1 degrees (or 1/5th the size of the Sun) of where it will be on 2012.
3. The Sun crosses the plane of the Milky Way twice every year with no ill effect.

This is from Dr. Karen Masters. Ha, but what "real" info does she know about 2012 or the movement of our sun through the plane of the Milky Way?

Karen Masters
Karen studies the distribution and motions of galaxies in the local universe. She got her PhD from Cornell in August 2005 and is now a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.

That hidden zodiac sign is Ophiuchus! Would you care to guess what Ophiuchus does for a living? It shouldn't suprize you that Ophiuchus is the great serpent handler! Were you suprized?

Ahh man, it was hiding right there... next to all of the other constellations on every star chart in existence. There are more than 12 constellations.

Anyway, that's it. I'm not going to busy myself explaining this to you. Those of you that "get it" already get it. Those of you that don't want to get it, just want something to argue about...

What an arrogant statement. You won't bother yourself to explain this? Is that because you have no explanation to offer based on logic or reality? Those that "get it" get it... sure, another one of your make people who agree with me sound special while others just don't understand it. And of course immediately dismiss anyone willing to discuss (argue) other interpretations or concepts.

(I have not read your statements after the OP though I will once I post this.)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I found one thing of merit in the rest of your posts. Everything else was speculation and the same generalities every one else spews about this. Nothing of substance, but here is what I liked.

Because they can not see past their own ego they are the tree that obstructs the forest.

I'd read that a few times if I was you. Especially considering what you claim to be.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you are aware of the "angered sun" tile of the from the cross of henday, it's not exactly clear as to what the second ring was. However I think I might have a theory to explain it.

Our planet is known to have a magnetic shield that protects the surface from extra space particals. There are theories that sudgest the sun itself also has a simular orb. If this is the case, then the sun's magnetic field would shield it from simular bonbardments.

Now understanding that our solarsystem, generally the sun's megnetic sphier, enters into the galatic horizion at about 30*, the "angered son" might be that passage through the horizion.

Due to the understanding of the megnetic sphier here on earth, basicly the northern and southern lights, and in understanding the dense collection of forces riding along the gravitional disk of the galatic horizion, one might speculate a light show of solarsystematic size.

This might also be suported by ancient and prophetic statements of things appearing in the sky.

For those still scratching their heads at what it is I'm trying to say I'll generalize and rephrase.

I think that upon a part of the passing through the galatic horizon, the 2012 phenomenon, we might have a light show in part of the skys around our solar system.

Does anyone have understandings of how far our sun's magnetic sphier would streach out? Would in reach all the planets or would it just focus on the inner planets?

top topics

join