It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Green Party - New American Communists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The name Cynthia McKinney should be familiar to a lot of us here, she's a former Congresswoman from Georgia and Green Party Presidential candidate. Also notable for appearing in several Alex Jones videos and calling for 9/11 truth.

Well, her running mate Rosa A. Clemente is a bit...off. She recently gave her acceptance speech and it's essentially an advocation of Communism and a condemnation of the Capitalist society.

You can read the whole thing here:
www.rosaclemente.com...

Some hilights:

First and foremost, I would like to thank my husband Justice and my daughter Alicia-Maria. I am here today because I have a strong Black man in my life...And my Hip-Hop generation family, activists and comrades, whom have lifted me up and whom without I would not be here at this moment. It is an important moment.

"Hip-hop generation"?

The government of America has perpetrated wars not only abroad but here at home:

· war on drugs

· war on youth

· war on those who fight for freedom.

Ok.

Apparently only through the power of hip-hop can America rise and overcome the evils of the white Capitalist.

And we wonder why the Green party is never taken seriously...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

It is my opinion that the entire "Green Movement" is the new communism. The President of the Czech Republic, Vaclav Klaus, who has intimate experience with the reality of communism, not just the wishy washy "feel good" version taught by American professors, also agrees and has written a book about it: Blue Planet, Green Shackles (or something like that).

www.wnd.com...

Edit to add:

I am suprised that of all the lunatics in this country the Green Party picked these two...

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Gatordone]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Text Blackreply to post by Gatordone

May be that the Green Party is leaning toward what we call Communism. But what do we call a federal government that allows the American people to fail and have reduced life style . A federal government who bails out huge banks, mortgage lenders like fanny mae,and other corporations. And the whole time using Milton Freidmen free market economics as there marching song. Sounds a lot like Communism to me. When the people pay for corporate failure , environmental cleanup of superfund sites, to the order of trillions of dollars. Makes me think the real Communist's is our Federal Government of the past 15 years. I do not really think that it can be anything other than we have evolved into our own former rivals the Communists.

join