It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fantasy XIII Coming to XBox 360

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
I like reading how fanboys say one box of chips is better than the other using ridiculous arguments.How sad is it they have blind allegiance to either $ony or m$.Do fanboys even enjoy video games it seems they spend more time on forums looking like twats than actually playing their beloved systems.

Says the man who said on the 'Just bought a PS3" thread:

About the funnest game you can play with your PS3 is Hammers

And who then posted a link to a PS3 getting smashed.

This, folks, is what happens when kiddie 360 defenders lose an argument. Accusations of fanboyism and name-calling.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Did i say anything about an xbox360??
Dude im sorry i hurt your feelings.My post in the other thread was a joke.Do you want me to apologise for defaming your idol?
Maybe mummy can make you some chocolate milk and you can take a timeout from the internet, hug your ps3 and calm down.

p.s why you getting so defensive??I didnt single you out but your acting very guilty.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Azador]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Did i say anything about an xbox360??
Dude im sorry i hurt your feelings.My post in the other thread was a joke.Do you want me to apologise for defaming your idol?
Maybe mummy can make you some chocolate milk and you can take a timeout from the internet, hug your ps3 and calm down.

p.s why you getting so defensive??I didnt single you out but your acting very guilty.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Azador]

Thank you for proving my point for me with your childish response.

Oh, and welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I hope to God you aren't surprised about this sudden move by Square? They are a company and a companies number 1 goal is to make a profit, and since the cost of production has obviously gone up quite a bit since the PS2 games they will want to get every penny back and perhaps a bit more, they wouldn't do that if it was exclusive to the PS3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join