Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is pornography better than sex?

page: 2
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hikix....my thoughts exactly...god know's where they've been!!!

And as for the OP...does House Porn count, I wonder? It's my favourite!! *frantically...tidying up....getting all out of breath....thinking housework is a killer in heels and a maid's uniform....so many cushions to spank!....but it feels *so* good when it's done....and the pics in the magazines are just inspiration...........they make me want a really tidy, shiny house....all gorgeous and co-ordinated and beautiful....mmmm honey...more more more!!!*

Sorry....couldn't say no....*blush....

Cait




posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius18Rising
 


And do you think you are Mr. Perfect? Everyone has a physical flaw or two. I'm sure you don't look so cute in the morning after a night of partying either.



posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
reply to post by Aquarius18Rising
 


And do you think you are Mr. Perfect? Everyone has a physical flaw or two. I'm sure you don't look so cute in the morning after a night of partying either.


Yeah, I know I'm not Mr. Perfect. I do have "one" big physical flaw, but that's it. I don't mind if these skeezers have one or two(sometimes three) flaws. It's when these janky, chicks have a few on their body and face, that's when I start gettin' volitale on them
And then I have to put the dog bowl outside
or send her to the pound.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Aquarius18Rising]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Aquarius18Rising]



posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by EverythingYouDespise
 


You really don't love many things in life but yourself do you?
For the record, there are young teenagers who visit this site too.



For the record, the 'young teenagers' who are visiting this site have the internet. They have access to their own forms of pornography. A thread that discusses and implies one over the other (sex vs pornography) is not grotesque in nature.

If you cannot discuss all matters of life, and consider one thing taboo over the other, then you'll never get anywhere.

That being said:


I believe that pornography enhances sex.

Bare with me

Pornography has been around for centuries. You have things like the kama sutra that teach you how to enhance the sexual pleasures you would obtain from physical sex with a partner.

Today's pornography bares no boundaries, however, and i believe some of it goes too far (bestiality, S&M, etc) the types of pornography that dwell on darker characteristics of deviant minded people. (Just my opinion)

Think of the first time you had sex.
If you're like most people - you had NO idea what you were doing, and if you're a guy - you probably thought to yourself at the time (and even perhaps now) that your partner didnt know any better about you.

Wrong.


But you watch some "porno" and learn a thing or two, and suddenly you start to enjoy it even more, because you have some direction....

but then again - the problem with that is it becomes a standard by which many men are going to base their performance or their "stature"

Saying "this is an inappropriate discussion!!!!
"

is ONLY going to make things worse.

Regardless:

Porno derives from sex.
Therefore i believe it accentuates to a certain degree, as long as its kept in maintained constraints....which a lot of 'young teenagers' these days choose to ignore.

Which gives us yet another reason to discuss these types of things in a mature atmosphere.

Education is the only way to get across to those who would see a porn and base all of their knowledge of sexual relations on that flick.



...now that im done ranting.



S&F for this post. I appreciate the tone of which it was carried out.

[edit on 7/15/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

[edit on 7/15/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]


Thanks for your very well thought-out and enlightening reply.


There've been some very interesting comments made by a lot of posters in this thread, but I don't have enough time to post my full reply at the moment. I do want to get to some things Andrew raised, though. I like your idea that there could be some good common ground between the two extreme beliefs in the pornography vs. partnered sex discussion. Now that you've raised the point, I know that a great number of couples enhance their relationship by using pornography together. It can be a great way to alleviate the bordom caused by having to sleep with the same person every time.

From a single perspective, I've also found that if you're going to lower your standards and hook up with a girl that you're not all that attractive to, it can be very helpful to convince her to let you watch some porn during the encounter.



posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   




No thanks! I just used a brown, bag. It works like a charm.



posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm SO loving my IGNORE button right now.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied
 


You know access, something tells me this guy is talking trash.

Aquarius, seriously, one physical flaw? According to who? You? have you ever heard the phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Everyone likes a different type of person and I am sure that there are plenty of girls out there who would think of you as not their type and vice versa.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
LOL some of these replies are funny.

Do you think you guys have a problem with women in general?

I believe most men these days watch porn, even more women these days. But once they start saying it's better than real sex, then I think there is a problem somewhere. LOL

[edit on 16-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
But once they start saying it's better than real sex, then I think there is a problem somewhere.


I think that may be code for "I can't get laid no matter what I do".

Well, with the OP's obviously "less than me" disposition towards women, no damn wonder he can't get laid.

Gawd almighty damn, 2008 and there are still men actually think women are good only for sex. That is so sad on so many levels. With that attitiude, "real sex" will never be known, what is acted as "sex" is just physical release; as to think women are less than, but to achieve sexual heights as a couple, is fully contradictory.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Maybe you need to stop watching it. It seems you have become addicted to it, and therefore you have gotten used to unreal views of sex, and when you come to real sex, you don't know what to do, thus makes you feel like porn is better lol.
....
With that kind of view on women, which I find to be very offensive and full of generalizations, I think I can understand "why" you like porn better. Because you don't have to get close to a real woman!
And from those animal comments, I think I can assume that you have problems with feeling emotions and getting close to people or animals.

So with porn you don't have to get close to anyone, you don't have to see them as a person, women are just objects to you, and porn is the perfect world that gives you what you want without having to get emotionally attached.


You make some good points. I don't think there's anything wrong with having elevated standards for women because of porn, though. While it is disappointing that most real women don't know how to look good naked or selflessly service their partners, that's their problem and not mine.


Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Seriously, how many women have you had contact with? I feel that you don't have a realistic view on women and relationships in general. First of all, many women are interested in pornography just as much as men are. Also if all you are interested in is your own pleasure then you are missing out on many good things about a relationship. Believe it or not, there are many people who actually get off on their partners pleasure more than they do their own.


I've been involved with plenty of girls. Enough to know that I don't like being around most of them for any period of time. And the girls I know who do like watching porn are either bisexual or they watch it for amusement more than to become aroused.

As for the second point, I think that people who find any enjoyment at all in giving pleasure to someone else are basically the same fools who feel good after giving money to beggars or donating to charity. They're not committing an altruistic act because giving to someone else allows them to psychologically elevate themselves over the receipient, or in the case of the bedroom, it makes them feel like they're a superior lover.

I find that, just as shoplifting or committing a robbery feels infinitely better than any charitable act, causing a sexual partner pain while obtaining pleasure for myself is the best feeling in the world.


I wanted to reply to Aquarius Rising's post, but it looks like it's been removed (I may be incorrect, but I can't find it). Anyway, I agreed with some of it, but wanted to point out that the stench he mentioned isn't actually a problem with all women. Just the ones who don't take care of themselves properly and aren't clean. You'd be surprised, but naturally it's a strong aphrodisiac. A lot of strippers rub that on their bodies to entice men to go more bonkers for them.

P.S. - I hate strippers! Strip clubs are like buffets that don't allow you to eat the food.


Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
reply to post by AccessDenied
 


You know access, something tells me this guy is talking trash.

Aquarius, seriously, one physical flaw? According to who? You? have you ever heard the phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Everyone likes a different type of person and I am sure that there are plenty of girls out there who would think of you as not their type and vice versa.


Well, it's not really easy to define what a physical flaw is. There's obvious stuff like missing limbs or lopsided parts, etc., but it's impossible to really define beauty.

But I know what he means. Little things really bother me about women. Like when they've got fat upper arms, for example, or a wart.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I just want to say that there is a thin line(dental floss thin) between women being real and porn not. These women are programs just like the porn they only have so many options. Personally, I have never been able to speak to any women about real subject matters, that I would like to speak about. They have their limits just like the porn. Afterall these women aren't rocket scientist or anything close to it. So conversation is severely limited. OP(everythingyoudespise), what do you think about my theory?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by LordChase]



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordChase
Afterall these women aren't rocket scientist or anything close to it. So conversation is severely limited.


That perspective is only indicitive of the company you keep.

The females I'm associated with may just say the same about you.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by LordChase
Afterall these women aren't rocket scientist or anything close to it. So conversation is severely limited.


That perspective is only indicitive of the company you keep.

The females I'm associated with may just say the same about you.


True! But living in L.A. it's hard to find a smart one. Do you have any suggestions?



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LordChase
 


Um, move? heh.

Man LA wasn't built by only smart men.

Change your playgrounds & change your circle of friends is about all I can tell you.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouDespise
 


You just made a contradictory statement. You complained about how women apparently can't pleasure their partners selflessly but then basically said there is something wrong with men who do.

So either you are a hypocrite or you think that women shouldn't have sex for pleasure.

Also, have you ever thought that maybe the women you have came in contact with aren't like ALL women? I mean if the only women that you know that watch porn are bi and/or just watching for amusement then I get the feeling that you need to broaden your horizons.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is pornography better than sex?

Hmmm...I believe JediMiller can help you out with the answer to that question. If you want to avoid contact with women all together I advise that you build yourself a Star Wars dungeon in your mother's basement and lock yourself into it. Make sure you have a computer with the internet on it as your only means of sex and contact with the outside world. Like this:


Provided courtesy of creepylonersthatliveintheirmothersbasement, Inc. and JediMiller's ATS Member Space.

This will guarantee that you become an expert on the subject of internet pr0n, as no living thing with a female reproductive organ will want to come near you!



[edit on 7/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

[edit on 7/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Is pornography better than sex?

Hmmm...I believe JediMiller can help you out with the answer to that question. If you want to avoid contact with women all together I advise that you build yourself a Star Wars dungeon in your mother's basement and lock yourself into it. Make sure you have a computer with the internet on it as your only means of sex and contact with the outside world. Like this:


Provided courtesy of creepylonersthatliveintheirmothersbasement, Inc. and JediMiller's ATS Member Space.

This will guarantee that you become an expert on the subject of internet pr0n, as no living thing with a female reproductive organ will want to come near you!



[edit on 7/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

[edit on 7/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]


No. Jedis Miller's face is much more effective tool for scaring away the girlies.



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
reply to post by LordChase
 


Um, move? heh.

Man LA wasn't built by only smart men.

Change your playgrounds & change your circle of friends is about all I can tell you.


Thanks for the advice! You're right! It's the crowd that I run with. i need to be more versatile. Thank-you bro



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespiseAlso, older women are less attractive than their younger counterparts. A lot of them are overweight, too. Perhaps this also explains why some guys like them. If one has low self-esteem, it's easier to feel comfortable with someone who is less attractive than yourself.


Thats not why younger guys like older women. And often low self-esteem has nothing to do with it, there are some very hot younger guys that regularly date older women.

Ask them and they will all say exactly the same thing, they like older women because "older women know what they want" and "they don't play games like younger women". That can be translated into "their sex drive is as high, or higher, than mine and they are up front about what they want".

And while it is true that many older women have weight problems, or had their bodies torn up from child birth, there are others that are in very good physical shape.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Sonya610]



posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespiseAlso, older women are less attractive than their younger counterparts. A lot of them are overweight, too. Perhaps this also explains why some guys like them. If one has low self-esteem, it's easier to feel comfortable with someone who is less attractive than yourself.


Thats not why younger guys like older women. And often low self-esteem has nothing to do with it, there are some very hot younger guys that regularly date older women.

Ask them and they will all say exactly the same thing, they like older women because "older women know what they want" and "they don't play games like younger women". That can be translated into "their sex drive is as high, or higher, than mine and they are up front about what they want".

And while it is true that many older women have weight problems, or had their bodies torn up from child birth, there are others that are in very good physical shape.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Sonya610]


I agree! That's why I tolerate old, washed-up, women, because they know how to break a player off And they don't exspect anything in return. My type of party, for sure.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by LordChase]





new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join