It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it that made you realize 9/11 was an inside job?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
For me, it was the controlled demolition of WTC 7, Larry "pull it" Silverstein's confession and all the "secondary explosions" on 9/11:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Alex Jones was talking about it, before it happened.
All it took for me, was to get out of bed and walk towards the TV.
Before I could even see what was happening, I knew it was an inside job.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Alex Jones was talking about it, before it happened.

That is amazing that Alex Jones was able to predict 9/11 months in advance.

Alex Jones Predicts 9/11:

[edit on 14-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I haven't realized yet. I am not convinced by either the offical story or any of the theories surrounding it. By inside what do you mean? That elements of the actual U.S government were involved eg:Cheney? Corporate elements eg: the energy giants, defence industry? Or the intelligence agencies eg CIA?

I am convinced The Isralies intelligence agencies were aware of the plot, as they had agents inside America shadowing some of the apparent hijackers. Someone put 'put' options on the American airlines involved in the attacks 25% higher than usual on the day of the attacks. Which suggests some of the financial players were aware or someone outside of this with knowledge became aware.

There is no coherrent theory to explain what happened that day....i don't think there ever will be. All we do know is that these events killed almost 3000 people and served as a pretext for Afghanistan, Iraq, wiretapping, subversion of constitution, torture and attempted succsesful expansion of the American economic hegemony.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When the second plane hit the tower...

it ran through my mind, Chomsky's burrowed "to manufacture consent"and a mobster saying "it looks like your protection needs protection!"

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thanks. This video was amazing! ANother amazing video is the one by Loose Change. I believe you can watch it free (still) on the internet.

I agree with the woman at the end. If you don't think this was set up by the government - you're an idiot.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

That is amazing that Alex Jones was able to predict it months in advance.

I remember him saying he had people inside the government warning that a big operation was about to come down.
He was on the air, crying, and pleading to the people involved, to not do it.
So, when my girlfriend woke me up and said I had to see what just happened, I thought, Here it is, what Alex Jones was talking about.
I recorded what Alex broadcast that day and took it to work the next day and gave it to the guy I worked with.
He asked me the next day if it was true.
I said yes and he was so upset that he never wanted to hear anything more about it.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
I am convinced The Isralies intelligence agencies were aware of the plot, as they had agents inside America shadowing some of the apparent hijackers. Someone put 'put' options on the American airlines involved in the attacks 25% higher than usual on the day of the attacks. Which suggests some of the financial players were aware or someone outside of this with knowledge became aware.

The "dancing Israelis" confession on Israeli TV and their arrest on 9/11 driving 'Urban Moving Systems' vans packed with "tons of explosions" pretty much confirmed that.

BTW, that someone and their put options was later determined to be Deutsche Bank and A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard, former Executive Director of the CIA.

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk There is no coherrent theory to explain what happened that day....i don't think there ever will be. All we do know is that these events killed almost 3000 people and served as a pretext for Afghanistan, Iraq, wiretapping, subversion of constitution, torture and attempted succsesful expansion of the American economic hegemony.

And you're still not convinced?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I suspected it within about 30 minutes of the 2nd plane hitting. I mentioned it to my husband. I wouldn't let myself believe it, though. It wasn't until I saw bldg 7 crumble (about May of 2003) that I started thinking about it again. After that, I researched and was totally, 100% convinced.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Actually, when this all happened, I was just a little tot, in my freshman year of high school. It probably wasn't until I joined ATS, that it really sunk in.

I had heard things before, but hadn't really gave them any credence. But then I looked around here, and saw the amazing amount of information that was here, pointing everything out.

I had always thought 'well this is horrible, people thinking the government did this.' Now, I am positive (given the evidence that has been available to me) that it was indeed an inside job.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm just about there, but not entirely. Until that little piece of absolute proof comes, I cannot be convinced.

As far as the "pull" of building 7. I find it highly likely that the building was BUILT with charges for the possibility of maintaining the destruction of a disaster. Would they tell the public this? No, certainly not.

I also think there are plenty of other buildings with this in mind, they just never had to actually pull one.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The pentagon attacks is what made me question the whole incident. I apologize for the one liner.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The sudden fallings of the towers and the strange building 7.

The fact Bush kept reading to the school children.

And the training exercises NORAD had that day combined with the disappearance of a lot of gold from the WTC is for me the cherry on the conspiracy pie concerning 9/11...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
For me, it was the controlled demolition of WTC 7, Larry "pull it" Silverstein's confession and all the "secondary explosions" on 9/11:

I hadn't seen the actual footage in so long. When I started reviewing it again, I could see the squibs on the buildings, but the big give away was the pentagon. I watched the second plane live, but was just so shocked It didn't even occur to me, till I got to watch the footage without being all emotionally charged.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yep, those demolition squibs are about as incriminating as it gets.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I would say for me it was the way they came down. It just looked like a controlled job. I remember watching the replay with my mother and saying to her that, for a terrorist attack, those buildings sure came down in a neat little pile. I didn't need WTC 7 to realize it. The Pentagon one looked suspicious from the beginning. People running to pickup wreckage and tainting the crime scene before a proper investigation could begin. The Pennsylvania crash...which lacked any of the characteristics of a plane crash, namely...I dunno...a plane.

But above all, it was the lack of response from our government and military, which was the clearest example of incompetent leadership that I've ever witnessed.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was working for The Intel Corporation at the time. I had a lot of stock and was watching the market very closely. The market was hurting bad before 911.

Hindsight is always 20/20 they say. The MSM started to indirectly refer to 911 as the catalyst to the poor economy. Its logical to say an event cannot occur prior to its catalyst. At that point I realized how much mass manipulation was going on.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
it wasn't a "when" that can really be tied down for me.

but i'll tell you the moment i realized our gov't was accountable regardless if it was an inside job (meaning gov't) or really done by "the terrorists," who after all, had been supported, protected and harboured in this country before the events occured on 9/11...

it was when 'dubbya' said the following:

Any government that supports, protects or harbours terrorists is complicit in the murder of the innocent and equally guilty of terrorist crimes.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
When Condi Rice got up before the American people and said "we could never imagine people using planes as missles". Not a direct quote obviously.

Everyone else but the National Security Advisor could think of this scenario? I highly doubt it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
1. The way the towers collapsed made me suspicious.

2. The fact there was no wreckage of flight 93 was odd.

3. The fact there was no wreckage at the Pentagon didnt look natural.

4. Building 7 was probably the clincher for me. No plane hit it & it wasnt widely reported in the main media, and no steel framed building has ever collapsed before from fires. Squibs from some 30 floors below the crumbling towers was the nail in the coffin. That and building 7's demolition.

In the end common-sense prevailed over media spin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join