It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robot Catfish Spy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So, a buddy of mine claims that while he was fishing last year, he saw a catfish behaving very strangely, staying mostly in one area and that, while it looked natural, he found it's behavior almost robotic and observed it for quite awhile. This was on a river located by a Naval lab and he swears that, upon further research, it was a "robot fish" developed for surveillance. He is a pretty smart guy and has no reason to lie and I remember seeing somethinmg about this somewhere.

Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The next great invention in fish finding?

Very possible

[edit on 7/14/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.thememoryhole.org...

Take a look here just found it in another thread

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Dude i dont doubt it a bit. First dragon flies and now this!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The title of this thread made my day! Thanks at least for posting it in skunk works.

And I'm serious about this - If I ever see a Robotic Catfish Spy in the lake near my house, I will be sure to post a picture.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Amazingly enough, it is the absolute truth and Grey magic was kind enough to post a link with some freakin' AWESOME pictures of motion sensor tiger poop, pigeon cams, the infamous dragonfly bot and THE ROBOT SPY CATFISH! I actually have no friend that saw one, but got so PO'd over the # of morons needlesly denigrating the Dragonfly Dude that I HAD to see if people would savage me equally.

Thanks for not doing so.

Real life beats the crap outta fantasy any day!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think it would be an excellent band name AND book title!

Glad I could brighten yer day!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Great link to the CIA site. I heard about the insect device before but not the fish or the tiger sh#t.

If they're showing the public these devices, who knows what they have behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Great link to the CIA site. I heard about the insect device before but not the fish or the tiger sh#t.

If they're showing the public these devices, who knows what they have behind the curtain.

I heard they got this combination (remote-transmitting)lie-detector/condom...So if you don't tell the truth while having sex, look out!!

new topics

top topics

join