It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Blasts 2-Party System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura Blasts 2-Party System

www.infowars.com

“They’ve turned the whole business of elections into panhandling and bribery,” and “These two parties now have America $9 trillion in debt.” Ventura says people who work their entire lives to leave something for their children are actually just leaving an inheritance that will be seized by government to service the national debt.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He makes a good point, but if we just voted "none of the above", TPTB would likely just "select" who will rule over us, just as they have hand-chosen our illusionary "choices" for potential POTUS candidates this farcical electoral season.

I would love to see Ventura run for POTUS though.

One remedy Ventura sees for crushing the “two-party dictatorship” is the inclusion of None of the Above as an electoral option at all levels. Ventura says he believes NOTA would win many races across the country. He also said a “wasted vote” is when you don’t vote your heart or vote your conscience.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I think Ventura would make a GREAT prez.

He is incredibly intellegent and cuts through all BS. He (or someone like him) is what is needed for this country to turn around, IMO. I love the fact that he doesn't pander to anyone.

new topics

join