It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Manchurian Candidates' to gather in Connecticut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

'Manchurian Candidates' to gather in Connecticut

blog.wired.com

For some, the horrors of the CIA's secret, Cold War-era mind control research has never really ended. Next month in Connecticut, self-described victims of MK ULTRA will attend “The Eleventh Annual Ritual Abuse, Secretive Organizations and Mind Control Conference.” There, attendees will discuss their memories of being unwitting participants in the CIA's experiments, which often involved slipping '___' to ordinary people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
MK Ultra victims forming a conference setting? I'm sure they will be CLOSELY monitored and infiltrated.

I would love to say that I no longer thought this type of stuff was going on, but I would be lying through my teeth.

The more contemporaneous issue is that the U.S. government is again being accused of using mind altering drugs. "Just as in the 1970s, however, as I wrote in April, evidence to the contrary is mounting," Stein writes. "The Washington Post’s Joby Warrick also tracked down former prisoners at Guantanamo who said their minds were destabilized by repeated drug injections."

blog.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well I hope no one brings a copy of "Catcher in the Rye" to the party.

Imagine the absolute paranoia thats going to surround an event like this, especially if some psyops and covert intelligence spooks get in the mix.

I don't think I'd want to be anywhere within miles of that conference.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You mentioned "Manchurian Candidates" would be attending this meeting, or whatever it is. Does that also mean Obama is planning to attend? Of all of our current candidates for POTUS, he comes closest to fitting the definition.

[edit on 7/14/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can't believe people still think MKULTRA is just a "conspiracy theory".

MKULTRA is a documented research program by the CIA for mind control.

Project ARTICHOKE, Project BLUEBIRD, Project Paperclip, Project MKDELTA, and Project MKNAOMI. These are also all documented research programs for propaganda, mind control, and/or chemical and biological experiments.

How can anyone deny this exists? How can anyone deny mind control exists?

Mind control exists in politics, media, religion, terrorism, torture - all throughout our society. There is always someone trying to control your thought process.

This certainly doesn't all stem from MKULTRA. I think its well established that mind control has been around for quite some time. However, to claim no intelligence agency, no media outlet and no government, including your own, uses mind control is absurd.

But ask yourself, if cult leaders can use mind control on their followers, why can't the CIA accomplish it?

Several interesting topics surround mind control and MKULTRA that I think people should look in to. Whether you agree with them or not, they're still interesting to look in to.

The Robert Kennedy assassination is an interesting one. I've heard some theories about the Virginia Tech shooting that has a few interesting points. I'm not saying I agree with these one way or the other, but it is still interesting to look up on.

Another very interesting topic is called Reverse Speech. Its still debated whether this is a mind control tactic or if it is simply the subconscious mind speaking. I personally believe it is the subconscious mind speaking.

When you listen to some audio backwards, it is undeniable that there is "reverse speech" occurring. The only question is if its intentional or natural.

Here's a great website that has many examples: Reverse Speech

Mind control and reverse speech are two very interesting topics, no matter what your belief in either may be.

[edit on 7/14/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

top topics

join