It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willing to sacrifice for free energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is believed by some that free energy technology exists somewhere and by some black op branch of the government... depending on what you believe alot of the money we spend ends up going to energy production...

For example.. apparently the technology to run a car engine on water somewhere to the order of 4 oz of water to 100 miles exists but is not readily available even though it sounds like one of the BEST ideas at the present time to clean up those nasty fossil fuels...

Here's a link to check out a gentleman who has a patent on this
(forgive me this is back in 2006 so im not sure if it's been brought up)

ca.youtube.com...

Not that this is likely to show up anytime soon being that this is 2 years old.. apparently in negotiations with the US Governement and other companies.. its very interesting...

What would ppl be willing to give up in order to have a source of free energy for not only there automobiles... but electricity and heat?
If you didnt have to spend all that money every month on bills where would it be best put to use? I would love to hear some ideas on this...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What kind of sacrifes do you expect to hear from us?
I am not about to walk into a government energy research facility wearing a bomb-belt. Really.

Truly, free energy should not be about sacrifices (not to the little man, anyway), but about liberty and new opportunities to further ourselves without the shackles of an oil-based economy.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ToolFanMael

You still need electricity for the electrolysis to make the gas.
So you have to have batteries in the car.
That is why his car is a hybrid.
The engine charges the batteries, using gasoline.
As long as the batteries stay up, you can produce the HHO gas and run on that.
A very efficient battery would be just as good, in my opinion.
Perpetual motion has not been invented, yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The fear from the large energy invested people is that they will go broke,so it more about will they take a hit for everyone else?Mabey but it isnt going to be easy or pretty.may even cause small battles.
As to the effest,i would give up anything i had for all man to have free enegry,and no longer spend his wakeing hours working so that he can pay the same people for the other hours he is awke befor sleep.Its a system of dependancy that needs to be put down.If everyone had food,mabey matter converstion device.also Had water not hard at all if u got energy,Had heat and cooling,once again not hard with energy.If all these things we had it would be a downfall or monetary systems,but a elevation of our potental.We may only work 4 hours a day and do job that actuly help , wither monitoring the energy from the earth,and helping it anyway u could from a console.To mabey setting up hadroponic labs for people who knows.
Point is every human would be free to ACTULY follow there dreams,and do what they truly like to do.All the youthfull minds that are trapped in our system of grow,earn,Pay,sleep, repete, may truly become great teachers,or ture genius.The system of spending ur time to pay for resources is a chain that holds the creative,spiritual and higher self back.
In end, It is the trly right thing to do for humanity,If we every wish to grow that is.But there are some that are afriad of what we are capable of becoming,and they are afride to lose control.I can only hope they will find the HUMAN that is still in them,and relize it is the good,right,uplifting thing to do.Not to do so is nothing but a sign of there soulessness.
I can hope for a time when i no long wonder how much i need to do something just for money,so i can enjoy a small bit of comfort.So many other avenues of exploration i would rather be doing then working for someone to pay someone else for MY , Lesser hours of comfort.
It out there, its not a fantasy,Enegry is everywhere,and some very wise fellows in the past have relized it, and all those people are virtualy unknow,or forgoten on purpose.And everyone must have it all people of all nations,that in itself would be a fight,someones country wants to keep it to itself and not let the people have.
all i can say "WE WANT FREE ENERGY" ............Opec... " THERES NO MONEY IN FREE ENERGY"

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
What kind of sacrifes do you expect to hear from us?
I am not about to walk into a government energy research facility wearing a bomb-belt. Really.

Truly, free energy should not be about sacrifices (not to the little man, anyway), but about liberty and new opportunities to further ourselves without the shackles of an oil-based economy.

Okay point taken... I didnt mean like threaten to release the technology or else... I mean if a proposal was brought fourth say by the government or whomever saying something to the effect of "we are facing a looming energy crisis -yada yada- and we want to implement this free energy but what are you willing to give up as a citizen for the "greater" good of yer community/city, etc. "

I guess I mean like a give and take sorta thing.. from what I understand free energy wont happen because of all the oil based financial economics (sorry dont know the proper terminology" and the money they make.. to shut it all down and do something else would be a huge loss of money and control that "they" wouldnt let happen... unless there was some sort of compromise is what I mean.

I agree man it should be about the god of mankind and for purely positive implementation... shouldnt have to make sacrifices.. but it seems thats the way its heading no? I mean if nothing happens and we just run out.. war is gonna break out and/or we have no power and have to live in the bush kinda thing... so I believe any way ya look at it theres gonna be sacrifices...

im just thinking maybe theres some sort of give and take situation that could be proposed to get it in the works..

(apologies for the long post.. I am new to this and not as collected as some of the other fine members of this website)

Sincerely, Mael

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I wonder if he has some secret to it that hasn't been released past his "special electrolysis" process... I always figured alot of these guys that go to patent something like that end up getting stollen from or discredited... I actually saw a documentary on perpetual motion with a few inventors who think they have acheived it... im not fluent in physics or science I aplogize for the simplcitiy and possible ignorance to the post... im new to this

Thank you for the feedback much appreciated.. wasnt sure if anyone had seen this.... its back from 2006

[edit on 14-7-2008 by ToolFanMael]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Maybe Closer then ye think I know theres a lot more then these links in the history of energy from water you can also look up the searl generator in google, in anyways to answer your question if i had to make a choice id go for the ID card or get the chip in my ear/arm whatever so id give a little bit of my freedom to see this happening if i had to, id love to see it happening.

www.reuters.com...

www.engadget.com...

conspiracast.com...

www.genepax.co.jp...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think the ultimate sacrifice for free energy will be that some way we will all have to pay for it. Which is why there will never be any FREE energy.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I still think that the key to free energy lies in magnets. They produce thier own energy, and you can even feel the force of the energy when you put two of the same poles together.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius
I still think that the key to free energy lies in magnets. They produce thier own energy, and you can even feel the force of the energy when you put two of the same poles together.

interesting idea... although I can't imagine how they would harness the energy produced and what sort of process would be needed to produce large qty's of safe reliable energy.. excellent idea!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
That would be easy, just build some sort of rotating engine, like a north polar piston thats stuck constantly being pushed by other north polar magnets. If everything was placed at the rigth distance from one another, you should spin it once and it should keep going due to magnetic repelling. It's an idea anyways.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That would be easy, just build some sort of rotating engine, like a north polar piston thats stuck constantly being pushed by other north polar magnets. If everything was placed at the rigth distance from one another, you should spin it once and it should keep going due to magnetic repelling. It's an idea anyways.

wow that is a good idea.. I couldnt imagine how.. and you just gave me a visual that works.. lol I thank you for the feedback

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Magnets are very strange.
No one really understands them.
I worked for two brothers who had a magnet company, back in 1981.
One brother was the scientist and the other was the machinist.
They made all kinds of magnets for different applications.
A lot of the stuff we built was of their own design.
The one brother taught a class, on magnets, at UCLA because he was almost the only person on earth who understood them.
I always wish I had never quit that job.
But yes, I believe there is an energy in magnets that are the key to advancements to future free energy.
You have to start with something, because you can not create energy.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's a nice idea, but it's not a practical one. You might expect your "polar piston" to spin forever with just a small push to start it, but once it's in motion, you're going to suffer energy losses due to air friction (unless your device is in vacuum), and due to friction in your bearings.

There's also a problem with stable states. You have two "North" poles repelling each other...one of them begins to rotate...and in roughly half a rotation, there's now a "South" pole rotated up near your static "North" pole, and rotation suddenly stops. If you put in multiple magnets, the situation becomes more complex in detail, but the general problem remains.

Last of all, let's assume that you solve both problems listed above. You now have a shaft rotating merrily, turned by magnetic repulsion. How do we extract useful work from the system without requiring more energy to be put into the system? Perpetual motion isn't the same thing as free energy.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well the idea would be to surround one magnet with all the same polar magnets, so you have one magnetic 'piston' in the middle, surrounded by the north end of magnets. This could be huge in size if you had the resources to some giant magnets. Yes the south end of the magnet would be pulling towards the north magnets, but I believe the force of all the north magnets against the north polar end of the 'piston' would be enough to keep it constantly moving. Perpetual motion could be used to power a turbine generator of sorts? something that requires it to be cranked or turned. Since magnets make thier own energy no enery input would be required? I'm sure this theory is full of holes, but it is somewhere to start.

A little off the topic, but it isn't possible to have a magnet that is all one pole is it? I'm fairly sure I heard somewhere if you cut a magnet in half both halfs will have a north and south poles.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

see I figured it would have somethin to do with possibly an electro-magnetic fusion containment engine of some sort that David Adiar talks about... theoretically if it were possible... producing a fusion reaction and being able to contain it safely (aswell as tap the energy without destroying everything somehow) then that would be an INSANE amount of energy... apparently this type of engine was very similar to an engine in an alien spaceship... who knows if its real but fascinating...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

hey magnets are definately a good idea... what do you think of this? from what I gather this electro-magnetic fusion reaction containment engine is used to power a space ship.. but im sure it could produce insane amounts of energy..

here's a video on David Adair talking about this engine a little bit.. tell me what ya think.. im trying to find more on the subject.... David Adiar is a rocket scientist btw.

ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

you'd seriously be willing to go as far as an implant chip for free energy? althought when I think about it.. I read somewhere that like 80% of all the bills we pay ultimately goes to energy production in one form or another... so allegedly if we didnt cost anything to produce the energy and the ppl weren't being charged for it.. we'd need no money system possibly!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

thats an interesting point.. and begs the question does it cost more to produce then you would save in paying for the fuel kinda thing? defeats the purpose if not only for research

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by devareous

another thought was somehow drawing energy from the ionosphere somehow... but I think thats the most common answer given... its would be too hard to change the system in place for the financial side of energy.. it would definately require MAJOR changes.. thats why I labelled the thread what would ppl be willing to give up for it kinda thing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join