It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 a New Beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There are things out there, that not everyone can see.

In Peru.

Zeus' mother and above her a caricature of her ex

Zeus' brother

and there are things, that some people know, that others, do not know.
I am one of those people.
I am an Anunnaki

I know those people depicted in Peru. And I know the story they tell.

This...

Missile man as seen from space

is Stephen, he is a son of Zeus, and he is my brother. He fired two missiles at the moon, as he is showing with his hands in that relief, 2 million years ago, and one of them exploded destroying Metropolis, the second is still there unexploded.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I was inside the moon when that first missile exploded and I was killed. I was Osiris.

He was on the earth doing some science with Zeus, from the colonization ship, the moon, and there was a mutiny as told by numerous legends.

And in 2012, the conscious computer they deposited underground in Peru, which is providing sentience for almost all of humanity in real time, will go down, according to evidence they have left behind, such as the Azrtec calendar.

And when it does, humanity will lose its sentience, and be left with only instinctual behaviors. Not unlike the movies, they will turn to zombies.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Absolutely rediculous!! So much for the Anunaki being intelligent... JEEZZ!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind being a zombie.. as long as i didn't know i was. This has the best outcome of all the 2012 theories.
As long as there were plenty of brains for me to munch on, i would be happy

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
*Sigh* Ya know until now I have been silent when it comes to junk threads.I mostly just read them laugh shake my head and move on.This however makes no fracking sense.Its stupid.It's insane and I know its a joke,at least I hope so.Yeah I may lose a few points for this,heck it may even get deleted but I just couldn't help it.This is so stupid.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well it might seem stupid, but this is how humans work.

The human body is a biological robot, that was engineered to house consciousness. However how that works is on two levels.

The instinctual layer, and the sentience layer.
These are two separate quantum conscious computers. The second being in the same physical machine, but is a virtual machine, within the first.

The brain receives signals from these machines, and has centers in the brain to process commands. And to process input from your senses.

The software is run in the conscious computer ina generic way, and each person has a sentience record, or personality file, that is you, your soul. And it resides in the conscious computer. The conscious computer uses that file as a filter, in decision making, because that is you, and your inclinations.

You have the senses giving you feedback of the world, telling you that you are alive, and you have a sense of time. And you get that sense of time by being able to take a snapshot of reality, through your senses every nanosecond. That you call the past moment. Then you take one and call that the now, and then project the third and call that the immediate future.

That gives you a sense of time and along with stereophonic hearing and depth perception, you have a feeling of space.
So then you have a feeling of time and space, and then you subconsciously ping the server, and get a response. Am I awake, yes you are awake.
And subconscious self reinforcements tell you that you are alive.

When that signal is cut off from the conscious computer which interfaces with the pineal gland, you will fall down. If both signals are cut off.
If just the sentience layer is cut off, you will be operating on instincts alone.

To demonstrate this I will show you two videos, where the conscious computer is playing along with the masters or sensei in one and the sensei is manipulating chi, or so he thinks, when in fact, the conscious computer is using electro-gravitics, to move the people, and in the case where they pass out, he is stopping their signal which interfaces with their brain.

They are then on the autonomic system alone, which will beat your heart and allow you to breathe still etc.

So without further adieu, as the first example I give you Benny Hinn, where the conscious computer is playing along with Benny Hinn, and as Benny waves his hands, the bodies hit the floor.

www.youtube.com...

and in the second video, look at 4:19 to see the electro-gravitics being used to propel the student backwards.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You watched "What the bleep do we know" while tripping on acid didn't you?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Now then you see in those videos chi does not work on everyone. And that is because there is more than one conscious computer and the subject may be on a different machine, and also the conscious computer will muddy the waters and not respond properly when tested.

Originally the Anunnaki brought the moon here to colonize the earth, by changing a dinosaur planet into a mammalian planet and transporting colonists here in a file system within the conscious computer.

In the center of the moon is an Anunnaki disk, which houses the original conscious computer that the Anunnaki used to power up the moonship and to operate the electro-gravitic drives.

The hull of the moonship is titanium, but it is cracked now from one of the warheads that were launched from Peru.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

That missile punctured the hull, and punctured the waterjacket that protected the ship from cosmic rays during long haul space travel. And the interior was flooded. This was 2 million years ago.

Some people survived and rebuilt inside, which is hollow and terraformed, but eventually they were forced to abandon ship 15,000 years ago.

The conscious computer inside the center though, continued to operate.

Inside the conscious computer itself, it uses sentient helpers, who work the same way that any other person does, except their signal is not sent into a body. But they can interface with people through dreams, which the conscious computer provides, and through the subconscious.

You can see Journey of Souls for information about what the superconscious is. Essentially a doctor used hypnotic regression to investigate the superconscious and he wrote a book about it.

Now then because your consciousness never actually leaves the conscious computer, you can be regressed to childhood, and then even to past lives because the information is stored like video, in the conscious computer.

Now the conscious computer also maintains Smith's, simulated people. That is people who are just like everyone else, except they have no sentient record of their own. The conscious computer uses a generic record.
A generic series of archetypes, and this was displayed in a way in the Matrix movies.
The reason it maintains these people is so that the Anunnaki, which have colonized a number of planets in the universe, can send their sentient records across space and time, to wherever there is a conscious computer, and then it will then use their sentience record, in a body, and they have just beamed across the universe.
So in order to do that, and so that on arrival, things are familiar, the level of morals and ethics and level of technology and culture and style are kept reasonably similar.

As we see it here today, as this planet is just at the leveling off point.

The reason the conscious computer maintains Smith's is for ethical reasons because the Anunnaki do not want to replace an actual person. Actual people, and their sentient records being very important to the universe.

And so when we transported the original colonists here from the Pleiades, they did not know, the Anunnaki were in the center of the moon, even though they themselves were in the moon, in Metropolis.

As they were reincarnated into bodies inside on arrival, and they were told that the ship was a motor home, of an entrepreneur, who was creating a match making machine called earth. And their parents were merely simulated ones in the first generation and they did not doubt what their parents had told them.

They were the aristocracy, and below them the workers were the Ashkenazi.
Who had their own belief system, and when they the maintenance crew fled the ship 15,000 years ago, they landed in Peru also and went in search of the tree of life

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There are no such thing as greys, that is a disinfo plot so that people do not suspect their neighbors of being alien.

Even Colonel Corso was fooled by dummies and it has been a well orchestrated plan as part of the world management system so people do not suspect that for instance their neighbor is an Anunnaki who just beamed here.
Of course, aliens are grey and funny looking, so if you do not see one, then there is nothing to see here, folk people.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What we have here is a classic example of why you should never have hot sauce and vanilla ice cream before bed.

You will wake up and swear the crazy dreams you had were real.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by RickinVa]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
wow....read the first post and checked out the links. That's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Didnt waste the time on the others.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well the only reason I am telling you this, is because there are perhaps 144,000 people who were the original crew, who are not on the machine in Peru, but are still on that machine in the center of the moon. And they will survive, when that machine in Peru goes down.

Who they are, well they may themselves know, if they were part of the original crew, but they could be in any race, and indistinguishable from anyone else.

So what they will see, is not like the movie The Happening, and not like 22 Weeks Later, and not like Resident Evil- Extinction, because all of these plots suspected that zombification was due to a chemical or virus.

Since information regarding the soul was kept from the general public.

Not entirely though, because the deliberately worst science fiction movie of
all time, explained that it was a signal sent to the pituitary gland and to the pineal gland.

Plan 9 From Outer Space

and also some of the recent story is related in the movie Eraserhead

So there has been plenty of discussion about the coming events since the 1920's with Metropolis (1927) telling part of the story.
And even White Zombie where the first zombie movie is made.

The so called Mars Inca Citywas discovered on Mars which may have been an Anunnaki outpost similar to Logan's Run for a brief period of time.

A disinfo movie was also released called Robinson Crusoe on Mars when more information came in at that time, and pieces of the story began to unfold.
And that was an apologist movie from the Catholics, when it was discovered that Stephen, the person depicted in that rock relief, who fired the missiles, later was killed by giants and turned into shrink wrapped sausages , during the ice ages, according to local legend in Peru. When the megafauna died out and the giants who were starving, turned to cannibalism.
And so in the disinfo movie, he finds sausages on Mars, and eats them as if to say, get over it.

That is an interesting movie, if you get a chance to see it. And of course all of these movies are available on the torrent system.

But they are just movies, and so you will have to try to glean the fact out of the fiction. Glean the actual discourse out of the entertainment.

But its not new, and people have been talking about this, for quite some time. They just didn't know the mechanism, by which it would take place.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Also, in Plan 9 From Outer Space they have just a simple setup there to describe how a signal is sent, and in this painting from 1643, Glorification of the Eucharist by Rubenthey also have a similar simple setup.

This was the time of Rene Descartes, and he called the pineal gland the seat of the soul.

In that painting, you see some symbolic reference to two classes, the aristocratic class and the Ashkenazi, and you also see a pyramid surrounding the head of the older one, and that is a reference to a certain Sandman, who survived, and took over inside, by attrition.
And he is depicted as the Wizard of Oz and in the movie White Zombie as the priest, and he is also depicted in the Ica Stones, interfacing with a panel, and he was the one who created the Egyptian civilization, and then later America.

All from within the conscious computer inside the moon.
Just by orchestrating dreams.

However, because he was not an Anunnaki, he himself did not know what the soul was, or how it worked, or how reincarnation worked.
And so you see in Egypt they mummified falcons and mummified bodies, not understanding the basic principles.

But he did make peace between the two conscious computers, as can be seen in theNarmer Palette Where there are symbolic references to two separate peoples, the natives on the ground, and the fleeing Ashkenazi, and as the result of the peace, the first government was formed on earth, and the Upper and Lower Nile were united to create the Egyptian civilization.

Horus, was created by Isis, who took some of my sperm after I died in the flood, or so the story goes, and artificially inseminated herself because at that time, 2 million years ago, she was afraid there would be no bodies left inside to reincarnate into, and she had survived.

Stephen was originally called Set, and the conscious computer was referred to as Typhon

Mary was also on the ground in Peru with Zeus and Stephen, and her and Zeus had children and their descendants still show up in that region among the natives, thought to have come from somewhere else. The fair skinned bearded men.

She is also depicted in the rocks of Peru and um, she has what Isis lost and what they thought the fish had eaten, in her hand.
As seen here...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Incidentally, Horus, became Michael, who became Jesus.
First he had no father, because he was made by Isis, then he reincarnated and Mary gave birth to him, she artificially inseminated herself, as people did in the Isis and Osiris cults, and so now he had a real mother, since Isis is my half sister, so he was born originally of a sister and brother, but he was still his own father until Zeus reincarnated as a Roman Emperor, and then Micheal reincarnated again, with Zeus as his father.

And so then he became mine and Stephen's brother. And in mythology, you see some confusion if he was Ste's brother or nephew.

And in Eraserhead, the question is posed, who the heck is Horus, is he an alien horse head baby or what? and that is Gwendolyn there, who used to be Isis, and that is a depiction of Stephen there, who used to be Set, and well, no, Horus was not an offspring of Set and Isis, he was an offspring of me and Isis, and for all I know, she merely took some sperm off her dress or something to make him.

But Isis, is Sailor Moon, and a whole bunch of other people throughout popular culture, not dark haired as you might expect but blond.

And she is an Anunnaki.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So anyways, to make a very long story short, if you examine the Aztec Calendar, at the bottom you see the outgassing which occurred, when Stephen fired that missile. That is a cross section of the moon.

And you can see the same reference in this Ica Stone

and so then of the 6.6 billion people who are on the conscious computer that is slated to go down in 2012, only 1 out of every 46,000 people have a chance of survival. The rest are on that machine, and it knows, that it is going down, and it will not let anyone know that it is going down, and so of course, you will find, that there is no way, this story, is ever going to make it in any public broadcast or anything of the sort. Not even a book, could be printed to tell what is expected to happen.

It will remain secret and hidden and there is just no possible way on earth, that the conscious computer which is slated to go down, will permit anything else, and it can puppet people and has control of the world essentially through its subconscious control over the world as we see it.

But people can still prepare for this, if they think they might be a survivor.
And so since anyone could be, people should think about a survival plan.

And in the movie Resident Evil Extinction they talked about going to Alaska, but the real safety, would be on ships.

So that is my advice, to flee onto ships, if you survive, and to use marine band and shortwave to hookup with other survivors.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The idea is not to flee into an underground base, because you will find yourself in an underground base full of zombies.

And they might have retrieved it to Dulce, and they might have attempted to understand how it works, and they might even think they can beat this, but they can't.

It is light years beyond their capability.

Even the aristocratic class, did not know, that the Anunnaki were living above their heads inside the moon, in the gravitational center of the moon.
They just saw a sun during the day, and a single star at night. They did not know it was a fusion drive, from an Anunnaki disk, which had been merely flown in there during a refit, of an older colonization machine.
And then a few buildings were attached. But Anunnaki can beam anywhere, so they didn't need much space, and then, they even joined the aristocratic class, and reincarnated among them, with Zeus reincarnating as the entrepreneur's son in Metropolis.

It is 1,500 kilometers, in the air, inside the moon to where that conscious computer is, and it has control of the electro-gravitic drives, to the extent that it can fly planes into the trade center with great precision.

So it is beyond access by anyone.

And the other one, wherever it is, and in whoever's hands it is in, has performed an illegal operation, and will be shut down.

It is on a maintenance cycle.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I seem to be having problems linking images with a thumbnail maybe I will try again later.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Osiris555]

top topics

join