It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Calmitives" being introduced into the atmospheres via chemtrail operations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice the following thread started by ATS mod neformore:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I definitely think she is on to something, I see this chronic mental and physical fatigue EVERYWHERE. Now, the conspiracy wheels from this "conspiracy nut" start turning.

What if, due to the sensing of mass unrest from an ever-growing populace who tires of oppressional measures and ever-increasing control tactics over their lives, TPTB decided to take measures to counteract that dissent?

WHAT IF, the ever-secretive "spraying operations" that everyone tries to deny even exist are secretly testing out mild sedative-type aerosol nanoparticles on the populations, to keep them passive? What if it's dual fold---i.e. airborne and water-supplied?

SOMETHING is happening on a large scale in terms of peoples mental alertness and physical energy levels...Is it all just an innocent coincidence? Or is something, or someone else behind this?

"We are reaping the whirlwind today because of government secrecy in the past," says Jim Ketchum, who ran the BZ testing program in the 1960s. "It has allowed critics to make unsupportable claims about agents such as BZ without rejoinder from the government research community." Although the US is known to have been active in this area since 2000, no comments are available from researchers on non-lethal chemical agents - now termed "calmatives", whatever their chemical action.

Ketchum has written a book, Chemical Warfare Secrets Almost Forgotten, about his experiences of testing BZ on hundreds of volunteers. The effects are very different to those portrayed by Hollywood. None suffered physical harm, mental breakdown or any lasting after-effects. Rather than driving subjects berserk, it has a sedative action.

Full Article:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I dont know if you've ever seen the movie Serenity, but something similar was attempted in said movie. The gov't had introduced something into the air to make people calm, the only issue was that it made them calm to the point of not wanting to do anything, and starving to death because of the lack of will. However for some it had adverse effects and turned them into wild enraged people that ran about killing everyone.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
the only problem I have with this theory,is that violent crime is on the up. Knife attacks (at least in media land) have gone up. If we're all being mellowed,then surely it would be going down.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I would say that the increase in Apathy is far out pacing the increase in Violent Crime. If we weren't so damned apathetic, we would all be raving mad. People would be rioting in the streets.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone would connect the two together, and I do believe I was the one that threw in the idea of Serenity.

I guess it could be a possibility, I don't think whatever is being sprayed is aimed to harm us intentionally, but a by-product of it.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well weather its intentional or not, one thing that must be taken into account is that not everyones mollecular make-up is the same. Therefore for some people the effects will be adverse.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
And I definitely think she is on to something,

Shes a he

The avvy is arty representation of Michelle Trachtenburg.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

hi there,

i presume you are in the USA, we too in the UK seem to be having the same thing happening here.

if people wernt so apathetic there would def be riots going on right now.

however weather and other influences have to be taken into account, for example no sunspots for ages, or the fact we are having weather more like spring or autumn rather than mid summer.

thanks
snoopyuk

edit for sp

[edit on 15-7-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Sorry, I have always thought you were a woman as well........Damn deceptive avatars.

On topic though, I would imagine that the TV MSM is doing a fantastic job of sedating the masses without the need of chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

LOL! I'm so sorry! I thought that was a pic of you! DD takes foot out of mouth.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why not add it to water? Much easier, costs less, works much better since dosage could be calculated, and no worries for wind and its direction. Not to mention that finding some chemical that will work on humans alone is hard, other life forms also will be affected (yes,like bees
) and it will be noticed by a reasonable test for chemicals.
For me this complex and much less measurable way of drugging general population, while other much more affordable and precise ways exists, sounds unprofessional.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I mentioned that as well. Since we know they are flouridating our water supply, and there has been other pharmaceuticals found in the supply, this is definitely within the realms of possibility IMO. It certainly seems like something is effecting people on a large scale...

new topics

top topics

join