It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian UFO's?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Skeptical,

I did read your posts.

What more do you want her to say? That's all I asked.

She said she had a sighting but she didn't take pictures and she asked about Guardian U.F.O.'s.

You act like this is a discussion about String Theory.

This is a thread speculating about Guardian U.F.O.'s, not debating General Relativity.

You want her to prove that she had a sighting. You want to belittle her post with words like fantasy.

This doesn't belittle her, it belittles you because you are turning a speculative discussion about Guardian U.F.O.'s into a debate about Hawking Radiation.

Like the Joker said in The Dark Knight Trailer:

"Why So Serious?"

Why are you trying to back her into a corner to prove something that she never tried to prove in the first place?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
For people who have had an experience with something beyond the normal scope of learned teachings and or physics, it makes you question ALOT of things... why are we not taught in school that this stuff is real? Why doesn't EVERYONE at least once in their lives experience something on this level?

These are the questions I look for the answers to. I know SOMETHING exists just beyond our human peripheral vision, people offer proof all the time.....some of us just need to not be afraid to take the
blinders OFF.

I know what I personally have seen, so I'm not looking for "proof" something is out there I've SEEN IT. Just what IT is.... is what we all should be focusing on...ya never know, you might just start a new trend in "ufology"....actually scrutinizing just WHAT IT IS...instead of arguing about its existence.
YES!
You hit the nail on the head. Sadly this is something that no matter how much you try to explain to someone who has not had personal experience.. they will just not understand how it feel to need answers.
Why? Because they are still stuck on a question that we already know the answer to. Unfortunately it seems you cannot share that answer, it is something every person has to find for themselves.

Now I just want to know what the hell... and WHY?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Thank you for your efforts polo but I think it will be easier if we just ignore him. He is stuck on the same song like a broken record and no one is there to kick the player to get the song to progress any further.
You will just wear yourself out..don't let it drain your energy because that is all a futile argument will do. It just keeps going round and round in a circle and never goes anywhere.

so how bout them guardian UFO's hmm?

Some seem to agree that there are watchers so I suppose the next question is do they watch everyone or just certain people and why?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Have you had any personal experience with this? I would love to hear more of what you know of these situations.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

She then used her experience to set up the question about Guardian U.F.O.'s.

My points exactly...if she wanted to just discuss Guardian UFO's then thats completely fine no harm done w/ discussion... but the minute she starts talking of repeat appearances by UFO's well then some clarification needs to come to light....no one is saying she is NOT having these appearances all we were asking is for photographs...I even told her if she doesnt want to be the person to disclose the photos to the public I would do it....its funny how everyone keeps dodging the issue of what were saying....she also keeps sayin she doesnt want fame or any of that junk and no one is aksing for her to do so....Why this is so irrational and rude and amongst other things ive been called is beyone me...im truly sitting here scratching my head...the only thing i can think of for all this resistance is...shes lying and i really dont WANT to draw to that conclusion, but oh well its all i got until furthur specified

Good Day
Skept!cal

[edit on 16-7-2008 by skept!cal]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by skept!cal]
it never ceases to amaze me that a simple question being asked can be so deluged by so many off topic obfuscations completely out of context, and you have the gall to call her a liar?

in the first place neph has stated she isn't interested in proving anything to anyone, and obviosly that is beyond comprehension to many;

and this repeated badgering about photographic evidence has absolutely nothing to do with the question of whether or not anyone believes in the concept of guardian ufos, or the possibility there of, definitely does not have any validity to anyone interested in discussing this topic and posing answers to the op, and in general shows the integrity and intellect, or the lack of, of you that persistently try to derail this thread and slander the op.

your problem is obvious, as well many others; perhaps some day you will see something that you cannot explain, realise that you might have taken a photo for evidence if you are so concerned to convince others, and realise that a percentage of the members here are going to chew you up and spit you out because they haven't seen for themselves and no matter what you do you are done, a hoaxer, a liar,( your own words) but then, you might understand how obtuse you looked to others.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

nephratari, i believe you are correct in an earlier statement, that those of us that are not fanatical in trying to prove or dis-prove their existence are more open to seeing these ufo's; i have seen several over the last 30 years, and really don't give a flip if anyone believes my account of my personal experiences or not;

all these driven by the need for proof will never see one for themselves for they already have the mindset that it is an illusion, delusion, or a perpetrated hoax, therefore it can't exist to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I don't know if they were just more active or watching over us or following us.
but there were several of them and they were there every trip.
My question is do you think that some of them act as guardians? And if so why?

This is a common trait I have noticed among people who do not have a firm grasp of reality, and feel the need to have some sort of mythical "truth" to get them through their lives. Again, the realization that you are on your own, that there is no invisible man guarding you (or whatever your mind throws out there) just humbles folks. Most do not have the personal responsibility or the life experience to realize that the world truly is on their shoulders, and no mysterious, benevolent beings are helping them along.

Its been the same story since the dawn of man. People can't handle the real world without some belief system to help them through it. Even if you say you don't believe in something, that may not be so. It has been ingrained in your subconscious through your upbringing, telling you it is alright to place credence in things that may not exist.

Some get so far out there that they see the virgin Mary in tress and in their pancake batter and whatnot. No different here. Just a different fairy tale the OP may want to believe in for reasons only known to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Exactly. It is that minset that looks at a starlike UFO although the ones I saw were red and just thinks oh thats a statellite or mars then STOPS LOOKING they miss all the interesting little maneuvers that they do later because they are no longer paying any attention. They disregarded them before taking time to truly evaluate what they were seeing. It is safer to disregard quickly because then you can go on believing you are right in thinking they don't exist.

I don't really blame them though, I mean society has done a good job in conditioning people to behave that way. Only a handful of the general populace see's things as they really are and not the way society wants them to percieve it.

They could very well have guardians that they refuse to acknowledge all the while claiming that they wish they could see something. Maybe they are sincere in that sentiment and yet they are so deeply ingrained with that training to dismiss that they still will never see things as they truly are.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I am not posting as a Moderator here but as an ATS member

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This is a common trait I have noticed among people who do not have a firm grasp of reality, and feel the need to have some sort of mythical "truth" to get them through their lives. Again, the realization that you are on your own, that there is no invisible man guarding you (or whatever your mind throws out there) just humbles folks. Most do not have the personal responsibility or the life experience to realize that the world truly is on their shoulders, and no mysterious, benevolent beings are helping them along.

I assume full responsibility for my life. That does not automatically mean that I ignore the invisible world and act like only what my limited vision can see is "true". I see it vice-versa: Those ignoring higher realms are the ones who dont have a grasp on the wholeness of reality.

Its been the same story since the dawn of man. People can't handle the real world without some belief system to help them through it. Even if you say you don't believe in something, that may not be so. It has been ingrained in your subconscious through your upbringing, telling you it is alright to place credence in things that may not exist.

On the contrary. Schooling dictates that only what the lowest common denominator can perceive is "real" while everything not understood by the average joe is unreal. Disregard of the mysteries of the universe gradually leads to dullness.

Some get so far out there that they see the virgin Mary in tress and in their pancake batter and whatnot. No different here. Just a different fairy tale the OP may want to believe in for reasons only known to them.

Thats the one extreme: People who see mystery in every piece of bird turd. But the other extreme is people in denial of anything they havent personally experienced in their tiny little world.

Having experienced UFO sightings myself its not a "stretch" for me to acknowledge something other than what the average joe can see.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by mystiq

Have you had any personal experience with this? I would love to hear more of what you know of these situations.

Due to a history of anomalies in my family with sightings from childhood, I've been very interested in researching ufology. My brother has 2 hours missing time, after a sighting driving truck with a partner. I have none during waking hours. But when I was a child I saw what now I know was a grey after a sighting at my grandfather's campsite, shared by many. I always thought scoop marks had to be large, but I was shocked to discover photos that his doctor called a surgical procedure of small marks, that take a long time to heal. For years I've had these on my arms mainly, and even have scars from them. I had a pregnancy that terminated before the third month with no sign of fetus.

Anyway, without going into things, my family all saw several sightings recently and my 17 year old hid in the bathroom late one night because he saw a diminutive energy outline of a humanoid going down the stairs not long after the siting. While visiting with my mother, who believes all ets are spirit entities, mostly fallen angel types, she finally saw pictures depicting greys on my computer, and she was shocked. She said she has dreams of these beings often, but she used a word to depict a skin that a fallen angel wears to attempt human form. I toy with the idea of saving up for a few hypnotherapy sessions to see if there are repressed memories while I sleep deeply. However, I'm very interested in the quality of possible human/et interaction, in other words, I refuse to give my power (or my families for that matter) to a subvert secretive monitoring of our family that is without consent. True diplomacy and honest interaction is the only proper way to conduct things.

This a strange memory, and thats all I can call it for it feels as though I am remembering a camping trip with my grandfather or something, but I remember walking with my brother down and enclosed tube from a craft (which I didn't see) to a base, which I know is on the moon, with both a grey and what could only look like a nazi in uniform, beside me. I was perhaps 5. The rest is more of an impression of a large computer/gym type room with groups of children, and some kind of elder. I can't shake the memory.

Anyway, decided against hypnosis because I'm not sure I want to remember these kinds of things. I also felt a connection to the more Nordic/pleaidian messages. I awoke with a strong sense that help was arriving for our planet, and that I had genetic connections, through my nordic grandfather, to perhaps a founding race.

Once, while I was washing dishes, I felt a strong sense of connection to a craft, I can't describe it well, and the warning that in case of disaster, to head towards Lake Louise in the Rocky Mountains. I felt preparations were being made.

During a time of anger, resistance and disbelief over a feeling of psychic connection, in fact that very day, I stumbled upon a very detailed, and completely unusual thread in another forum, which I can't post, that hit upon alot of my feelings. This involved an advisor, of pleaidian type descent, and also forced involvement with greys as his family moved to U.S. and they have rights over North America apparently. He was given a drill with his family, to be rescued in case of sitx and it took too long, so they had to get it done faster for the real event.

I've really been interested in hearing others accounts of stories, and this thread about guardians or keepers perhaps could bring out stories from others to share.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I have always admired people that have total recall of all of their experiences. Yet much like the Op has mentioned, when these kinds of events are common place for some of us, who could possibly remember?

It is not untill you arrive at a forum like this that the record keeping and evidence even enters the equation.

Matter of fact, for many years I 'thought' I was suppose to keep quiet about it all. Only after 911 did I decide to go public.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have to respond to this thread. I have been questioning this thought as of late. I have had unusual experiences in my life where I know for sure my life has been saved, (missing time) etc; after observing a very bright light following my vehicle ( thought it was a semi truck ).I submitted this story early on when I first joined ATS, but no hits. I had another experience where I saw a black triangle cross in front of my vehicle within a few feet ( thought it was going to crash into me ) at 2:30 a/m, it paralyzed me with fear that I pulled over to calm my nerves. My legs were shaking and knocking so bad I could not drive for awhile, ( this was before cruise control was common in most cars ) after I resumed my dedicated run, ahead of me was a horrific truck crash involving the 4 trucks I was previously following. Knowing my driving tactics, I would have been killed. I thank God none of the truckers were killed, but my little van was no match. I have many more, but the reason i like to respond is; I am watching every night since March 07. Didn't get a camera till April, 08. 3 nights before my state had its big flap, as they call it. Every night I see unusual abnormal events, I am actually afraid to label it UFO. Everyone seems to label UFO as either being oval disk or triangle. To be honest, I don't know what I'm actually filming. I just know it isn't normal. What everybody needs to be questioning in my observances,is the OBOL's. I have seen them do outstanding things. I guess ET's have no need to evolve further in their technology,( triangle or oval shaped crafts). I know this sounds far fetched to the unexperienced, I am not here to change your thinking. I really and truly want to understand what I am observing nightly. Even with all I know and have experienced in my life. I am always looking for logical answers. I can also safely say, all of my experiences with the unknown was at first instinctively spiritual in nature. Even when it appeared scary. I realized later in years it was my perception of how I was forced fed that anything unusual was ordained evil by the masses, and this thinking is still occurring. I had a recent encounter where my first instinctive thought was of a blessing, I instantly recalled a horror story I had just read on ATS forum that day, even though I knew the story was a hoax, the fear returned and I asked for protection and ordered this object to back off. it did so, but now I'm pissed that I allowed this negativity to return. I will no longer read the threads where my discernment screams hoax. Before you start flaming me, I have tapes. I film nightly. Some tapes are being analyzed, and for the posters that scream no evidence, some of the best evidence I seen was after I have finished filming and had taken my dog out to relieve himself, and before i could return with camera they would be gone. I'm not even going to state what I observed, I am waiting for the day they let me catch them on tape.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sequence

wow thanks for sharing. If you were actually able to catch some on tape then please share them. would also love to hear about those you have not been able to catch on camera yet.

I do disagree on the oval and triangle craft being the only craft out there. I have yet to see either type. I have seen comet shaped, sphere, and starlike as well as a strange small cloudlike ufo but never a classic saucer or triangle.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari
[m
I personally have seen only oval to round and then the famous triangle before it was famous. I know the possibility exist for other forms because i will not place a UFO into a box of standards. If Aliens do exist, I believe they can and do evolve technologically. I do film nightly on a Sony 450x handycam without a tripod. My camera is borrowed, and I am actually ashamed and embarrassed to state I am 52 years young and I never even owned a camera or begin to understand how to use properly.I am filming while hanging out an open window of my home. The area I film is roughly less than 2/10 of a mile on a state route with trees surrounding all my visuals. I believe the format or whatever of my camera is outdated or something. Mufon and others are unable to view my tapes. I personally sent 1 tape to an ATS member and he was unable to view the tape. Jeff Ritzmann is analyzing some of my tapes now. I am slowly learning the process of filming and then now learning to upload to my computer. I am unemployed at the moment so some of the software, tapes and such is being furnished by my loved ones. I am now waiting for a cable that was ordered for me. A 4 pin to 4 pin firewire cable that will allow me to upload to my laptop from my camera.I do have Windows Movie maker on my computer and hopefully this will be enough for me to at least share with others. I know some of the objects I film are planes, what you don't see or know is what I know and see. I have watched OBOL's interact with known objects, so I try to capture this on film. I have filmed weird occurrances that can not be explained, recently. At the present time I have 11 full tapes. I want to share with others and will get there, i know I need to take the load off of Jeff Ritzmann and upload what I have and if anything is striking to the forum then I can send him the original tape and go from there. i do have much more but I don't want to stray from your original topic. I just find it so refreshing that others are raising questions about this very topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sequence

I understand your situation we can be patient hopefully some of the people that are analyzing the tapes for you could help you with uploading the videos to a shareable site so that others can see what you are seeing. Thank you again for coming forward and sharing your experiences. You do indeed seem to have guardians. I look forward to any updates you can provide when you get help with those videos and getting them online.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No, they don't act as Guardians because you really aren't important enough.

No matter what you, "abductees" or "indigo children" think, the truth is, you are just completely unimportant, insignificant, unimpressive and to be completely blunt, to everyone except those close to you, pretty worthless.

It appears to me that many people on this board desperately need to feel that their life has some importance, that they are appreciated, there's nowt wrong with that, no one wants to feel inconsequential but the fact is 99.9% of us really are so useless.

What I would recommend is - instead of sitting on your arse, delusionally believing you are better and more meaningful than you really are and creating some imaginary proof of that (I am speaking to you specifically, "indigo kids!" - actually get up and try and make a difference. All you need to do is to help change one persons life for the better and then you truly have lived an important and worthwhile life. Of course, the more people you help the better and there are plenty of ways you can do that. Voluntary work, go to college and lean counselling, charity or, and everyone should be going out of their way to do this, just try and do something for someone in need of help, friend, family or just someone passing you on the street.

I know how patronising I sound and I apologise for this but I have grown tired of the delusional nature of many on this board. "Deny ignorance", what a glib, pretentious catchphrase! It's bad enough that the site uses this but when it is smugly taken on forum members, everyone sticking it in their avatar... Well, i spend most of my time here nowadays cringing.

Apologies for the rant.

EDIT: I hadn't read further than the OP when I posted and I now see that many have already said what I have said, probably more eloquently too. So, I apologise for repeating but I am very, very happy that other people are feeling exactly the same as I am. I just really hope the "special" people of the board pay attention.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
No, they don't act as Guardians because you really aren't important enough.

No matter what you, "abductees" or "indigo children" think, the truth is, you are just completely unimportant, insignificant, unimpressive and to be completely blunt, to everyone except those close to you, pretty worthless.

It appears to me that many people on this board desperately need to feel that their life has some importance, that they are appreciated, there's nowt wrong with that, no one wants to feel inconsequential but the fact is 99.9% of us really are so useless.

What I would recommend is - instead of sitting on your arse, delusionally believing you are better and more meaningful than you really are and creating some imaginary proof of that (I am speaking to you specifically, "indigo kids!" - actually get up and try and make a difference. All you need to do is to help change one persons life for the better and then you truly have lived an important and worthwhile life. Of course, the more people you help the better and there are plenty of ways you can do that. Voluntary work, go to college and lean counselling, charity or, and everyone should be going out of their way to do this, just try and do something for someone in need of help, friend, family or just someone passing you on the street.

I know how patronising I sound and I apologise for this but I have grown tired of the delusional nature of many on this board. "Deny ignorance", what a glib, pretentious catchphrase! It's bad enough that the site uses this but when it is smugly taken on forum members, everyone sticking it in their avatar... Well, i spend most of my time here nowadays cringing.

Apologies for the rant.

EDIT: I hadn't read further than the OP when I posted and I now see that many have already said what I have said, probably more eloquently too. So, I apologise for repeating but I am very, very happy that other people are feeling exactly the same as I am. I just really hope the "special" people of the board pay attention.

This has to be one of the worst posts I have read on ATS.

I would say this is written by a "sad person" who only gets enjoyment out trying to make people feel useless because they dare to think about life in a different way than you do.

Are you useless, are you worthless?

Why do you even care if you have all the answers?

Why are we on Mars if you have all the answers?

Why do we study string theory or m-theory if you have all the answers?

It's posts like your that really make me sick.

If somebody finds joy in searching for a meaning in life outside of your personal beliefs, why are they useless?

I'm sorry for getting so upset, but it's ignorance like this that tries to disguise itself as "rational thought" that goes to far.

When you say something like this it's truly coming from an EVIL place.

There's plenty people who accept these things and discuss these things and they live happy lives.

They don't accept these things or discuss these things to feel important, it's because they choose to. In this country, we have that right even if you don't like.

There's people who accept these things that give to the homeless and try to make a difference in the world.

It's you who are IGNORANT because you try to lump everyone in a little box so you can define them in this silly manner and I guess after you finished writing the thread, you feel important.

I got news for you, the world is not defined by your perception. People discuss and think about these things. Boards like this allow and encourage people to think outside the box.

Why would you come to a board where you know these things are being discussed and try to tell people that they shouldn't discuss them?

To me that's ILLOGICAL.

If you are so sure that you have all the answers then why bother?

Shouldn't you be on the phone with Kip Thorne or Ron Mallett and telling them that it's silly to look into and write books about time travel?

Maybe you should call up David Deutsch or Seth Lloyd and tell them to stop looking into quantum computing especially David Deutsch who thinks quantum computers are carrying out calculations in parallel universes.

You have all the answers and everyone else is useless and worthless (insert alot of sarcasm).

Again, I apologize to other posters in advance but silly, ignorant posts like these need to be dealt with.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat

Ifyou didn't take a picture of it, why mention this at ATS at all. You are no different than that charlatan obsidian-for-a-UFO-debrisI-forgot-to-bring-recorder guy and that fish-guy-that-I-killed-in-my-dream-and-have-a-made-up-wife-and-kid.

Hehe. That thread about the fishman was so embarrassing! Just some guy basically trying to tell everyone - school boy-esque - about how hard he is.

Has it been proven though that he invented his wife and kid?

It was painful to read that thread and see so many people lapping it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What are you talking about? How obnoxious of you to be so presumptuous about my personal beliefs!

I commented only on people who believe they are somehow special and find proof for that by believing that for some strange reason something so huge as an alien intelligence will guard them or even pay any attention at all to them.

Somehow, from that, you have decided my whole belief system. not only that but my state of mind and emotion.

Well, I have little need in arguing with you as you have already made your mind up about me, without knowing the slightest thing about me, so, well, help yourself.

What I would like to ask though is if you really believe my message to be wrong? You actually said my post comes from an "EVIL place", how laughable!
How the hell can someone trying to urge people to actually do some good and become important, instead of just believing they are special, be evil?

Can you possibly disagree with that sentiment, can you truley argue my philosophy? if so, then I put it to you that it is your post that comes from an "EVIL place".

Of course I don't really believe that because I cannot believe in a natural good or evil, I can only believe in individual, momentous emotions, the emotion being the cause and the reaction being the effect.

You may very well believe in natural good and evil and that is fine, I will not dismiss anyone's belief, though you seem to think that is exactly what I'm doing. The above post was not about belief but an urge, need or craving. That being the cause, the worrying thing is what will be the effect?

EDIT: And at no point have I ever said I have all the answers, in fact I don't believe I have any of the answers, I'm not even close. My ire comes from people who seem to think they do have the answers, these "special" folk, so touched by grace that, though they will probably do nothing but lead a life important only to those close to them (which is very important, don't get me wrong, that is all we can hope for, with some hard work and possibly some talent we could be important to people outside of our own little egotistical bubble, though). So, to clarify, I accept, without question that I have no answers, I only have my beliefs and your theory of my beliefs is far from the mark.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
triplesod,

You didn't just comment on people who accept or want to discuss these things.

You called them useles and worthless for somehow DARING to think differently than you do.

When I say it's coming fom an evil place, it's hyperbole to show just how ignorant your post was.

Why do you ASSUME that people who discuss and accept these things are not contributing to society?

Where does that nonsense come from?

I also asks again, why would you come to a message board that's open to discuss these things and then tell people they are worthless and useless for even discussing these topics?

That's like me going to a message board about quantum physics and saying you can only discuss things that have been tested and observed.

That would leave out most of Theoretical Physics. We couldn't discuss dark matter/dark energy or gravity waves or string theory.

So it's truly illogical to me as to why you would come to a message board that's designed to talk about everything from the New World Order to Extraterrestrial Visitation and then tell people that they are useless for even discussing these things.

It makes no sense.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join