It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian UFO's?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Why is it all the "special" people that are so much more in touch with the universe than the rest of us and have consistent, repeated visits from the very subject of this entire forum always act as if they are some really open minded new age hippie when it comes to trying to understand them and/or their experiences.

Just what exactly do you mean by new age hippie. and what precisely that I have said gave you the right to classify me with that label?

Also, just curious, but why are most of the billions of folks around here that claim to have consistent, repeated contacts, sightings and co-operation from UFO entities always the last to have ANY proof whatsoever?

Because they are not glory and fame seekers so they don't carry cameras around with them all the time. When they experience something their first thought is not to get proof so they can show it to the world and make money off of it.

If you ask me, ignorance like that is what leads this entire subject to the trash bins of those with even half a brain. Sad, just sad.

Ignorance? You are calling everyone who has frequent or repeated experiences ignorant because they didn't get physical evidence?
Should we just keep it to ourselves and not share it just because some people like you are annoyed by our lack of obsession over getting evidence for the rest of the world? Did you ever stop to think that we do not expect it to happen when it does and because we are not the kind of people to carry a camera and tech devices with us at all times we don't get the option of documenting it properly? Its not our fault that some of us see more things than others. Stop holding it against us. Perhaps the fact that we are the type of people that we are is the very reason we are chosen to be visited more often. Ever consider that?

But Ufology is a religion.

Now because we happen to see them we are UFOlogists?
I got news for you.. I do not study UFO phenomenon like a UFOlogists despite my experiences. I do not surf Mufons website looking for interesting pictures. the closest thing I do that could compare is following this forum and if that makes me a UFOlogist than that makes you one too.

People who are scared of reality, or their life just sucks and they have been raised to believe in something, anything, that is greater than them. Today's greatest problem in society is folks who have the "its not my fault" syndrome. For some it is an invisible man named God, for others its some spiritual UFO or aliens or something. Anything that helps them get through their lives without having to face the simple fact that they are solely responsible for the content of their own lives. That is a heavy burden to bear once you understand the gravity of the situation, and most people can't handle that thought without wishful thinking that no matter what their actions are, there is something else pulling the string for them and nothing they really do is their own fault. Its called personal responsibility, get used to it people. There are no secret aliens running your lives, there is no invisible man pulling your strings, you and you alone are responsible for your own reality. If you need a crutch or drug to help you understand that, I guess religion or UFOS is better than Alcohol and Crack...I guess.
Ya I got news for you.. I have no beliefs. Just because I happen to see these things and you don't does not mean I have some belief system based on them so stop making generalized statements. I have no beliefs I only know what I see. I have no hard formed ideas that are firm and unwavering. I do not know for a fact what any of my experiences mean.. I am trying my best to understand but that does not make me some fanatical believer clinging to something as a crutch to get through my life.

Your entire post was offensive not just to me but to anyone who has ever seen more than one UFO in their lifetime.

There is no excuse for this kind of uncivil behavoir. None at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Did you read the title of the thread? It said Guardian U.F.O.'s with a question mark behind it.

She then used her experience to set up the question about Guardian U.F.O.'s.

Then surely your intelligent mind would understand if she is using this wonderful, amazing experience to reference where her reason for asking a question that we would surely ask for some clarification before truly pondering her amazing and thoughtful question? Right, am I wrong here?

Surely she knows how this place works, and could have just asked her question without involving any of that new age, UFO hippie stuff. But she didn't do that, did she? I wonder why not?

Fair game, sir. If she didn't want this to be discussed in the manner it has been discussed, then she would have left out the tidbits of her "amazing, repeatable, but unverifiable multiple experiences"???

Am I the only on who understands this elementary stuff, or are there others out there that can see through this dribble and those that blindly defend it without actually thinking before they post?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Uncivilized? I read and follow the T&C's, mam. I didn't directly insult you. But you need to understand, your posting on a public forum, and not everyone here is going to instantly swallow the pills your putting out there. To take offense at the folks who don't subscribe to this dribble hook line and sinker without question means you should probably not bother posting. You think?

And yes, you have beliefs. Don't try to claim you are a blank slate open to all possibilities.

Mod Edit: Ahhh nope - Hold off on the side-jabs please. We're adults here, and capable of debate the topic rather than the person.

Please keep it above aboard.

Cheers,
ALIEN

[edit on 16-7-2008 by alien]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Did you read the title of the thread? It said Guardian U.F.O.'s with a question mark behind it.

Then surely your intelligent mind would understand if she is using this wonderful, amazing experience to reference where her reason for asking a question that we would surely ask for some clarification before truly pondering her amazing and thoughtful question? Right, am I wrong here?

Surely she knows how this place works, and could have just asked her question without involving any of that new age, UFO hippie stuff. But she didn't do that, did she? I wonder why not?

Fair game, sir. If she didn't want this to be discussed in the manner it has been discussed, then she would have left out the tidbits of her "amazing, repeatable, but unverifiable multiple experiences"???

Am I the only on who understands this elementary stuff, or are there others out there that can see through this dribble and those that blindly defend it without actually thinking before they post?

Sadly, your way off.

She asked and answered the same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I can tell by your post that you didn't bother reading the thread before you posted because you were more concerned about calling her a new age hippie insted of any kind of debate.

This says more about you, not her.

It shows you are very insecure so you feel the need to try to belittle the original poster to make yourself feel better.

What didn't you understand?

She said she didn't take pictures because she's not trying to prove anything just have a discussion.

Why keep asking and saying the same things over and over again?

It's because you could care less about debate or discussion, you just want to undermine the original poster and the thread.

Like I said, this says more about you than it does about anything else.

If you would have stopped and read the thread, you would have seen this question asked and answered several times.

What you did was read the original post and you had one goal in mind. To belittle her as a new age hippie.

This is not debate, this is PSEUDOSKEPTICISM at it's worse.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

hahahaha...and to think at one point i liked you
....nah just playing...but i really do hate the chargers...specially after what they did to us in the playoffs last year!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Once again you are using new age and hippie to describe me and weilding the words like insults. Tell me please because you keep avoiding this.. what about anything I have said is "NEW AGE and HIPPIE?"

Uncivilized? I read and follow the T&C's, mam. I didn't directly insult you. To take offense at the folks who don't subscribe to this dribble hook line and sinker without question means you should probably not bother posting. You think?

And yes, you have beliefs. Don't try to claim you are a blank slate open to all possibilities. You know what they say about folks that too open a mind don't you? Their brains fall out. And I think I just found a piece of yours on the forum floor. I'll try not to step on it on my way to the bathroom.
You call that civilized? saying that you found a piece of my brain on the forum floor because I say I am open minded?

*edited to add*
Why do I suddenly feel like I am in an internet version of West Side story?

Is it just me or do the skeptics seem to be ganging up on this thread and doing everything in their power to keep this topic from STAYING on the topic of guardian UFO's?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My points exactly...if she wanted to just discuss Guardian UFO's then thats completely fine no harm done w/ discussion... but the minute she starts talking of repeat appearances by UFO's well then some clarification needs to come to light....no one is saying she is NOT having these appearances all we were asking is for photographs...I even told her if she doesnt want to be the person to disclose the photos to the public I would do it....its funny how everyone keeps dodging the issue of what were saying....she also keeps sayin she doesnt want fame or any of that junk and no one is aksing for her to do so....Why this is so irrational and rude and amongst other things ive been called is beyone me...im truly sitting here scratching my head...the only thing i can think of for all this resistance is...shes lying and i really dont WANT to draw to that conclusion, but oh well its all i got until furthur specified

Good Day
Skept!cal

[edit on 16-7-2008 by skept!cal]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I agree that it is because you take it all in stride and dont go out like a UFO hunter, aggressive, that they come to you more often.

And skeptical, if it is hard cold evidence you desire than this thread is not for you. You are bordering on breaking the rules here by taunting Nephra, she is simply opening discussions about something that she felt to share with us. She has never proven herself to be a liar or needing the big red hoax stamped across her avatar. So go else where to find your evidence.

I can not believe how this thread has gone, she is just relating her experience. She does not have any reason to play games with you skeptics.

Neph, I believe you and can completely relate to your story. Too bad I didn't have hard evidence the times when life has been especially good to me, like kissing in the rain for the first time, or being saved by some unseen forces during a tropical storm/rip tide. Countless experiences have come and gone in my life and the only proof I have is my word.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I wish I could afford to dress New Age Hippie! I LOVE that natural hemp clothing look. Wow that is the best insult of the day? Fantastic!

Neph, again I strongly believe you.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal

My points exactly...if she wanted to just discuss Guardian UFO's then thats completely fine no harm done w/ discussion... but the minute she starts talking of repeat appearances by UFO's well then some clarification needs to come to light....no one is saying she is NOT having these appearances all we were asking is for photographs...I even told her if she doesnt want to be the person to disclose the photos to the public I would do it....its funny how everyone keeps dodging the issue of what were saying....she also keeps sayin she doesnt want fame or any of that junk and no one is aksing for her to do so....Why this is so irrational and rude and amongst other things ive been called is beyone me...im truly sitting here scratching my head...the only thing i can think of for all this resistance is...shes lying and i really dont WANT to draw to that conclusion, but oh well its all i got until furthur specified

Good Day
Skept!cal

Skeptical, what don't you understand about her answer?

She asked and answered questions about taking pictures of her sighting.

She clarified it over and over again.

The fact is she can repeat the same answer until she's blue in the face and you and others will never accept the answer.

So the question has to be asked, are you so insecure about your personal belief when it comes to these things that you can't even accept a simple answer?

What does her taking pictures have to do with the subject of Guardian U.F.O.'s?

Even if she took pictures, it wouldn't prove that Guardian U.F.O.'s exist.

So, the question about pictures over and over again is bogus. It's designed to belittle the discussion.

Why isn't her answer enough for you?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Uncivilized? I read and follow the T&C's, mam. I didn't directly insult you. But you need to understand, your posting on a public forum, and not everyone here is going to instantly swallow the pills your putting out there. To take offense at the folks who don't subscribe to this dribble hook line and sinker without question means you should probably not bother posting. You think?

I hope you never become a MOD with that kind and thoughtful consideration for tolerance and subjectivity towards your fellow board member...

You know what they say about folks that too open a mind don't you? Their brains fall out. And I think I just found a piece of yours on the forum floor. I'll try not to step on it on my way to the bathroom.

No chance of yours falling out now is there?

Your compassion is scary. I am shocked at you. You will have to travel a long way to regain my respect.

Did you know that I have met with and spoken to aliens? Most unhuman looking. Until they changed to make me more comfortable, at least thats what they thought made me most comfortable...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ya me too.

Thanks btw. I have honestly lost all hope though that this thread will ever be able to return to the discussion it was intended for. I think that was their purpose in all of this to just badger me until I give up trying to discuss the topic or even share any experiences I have that do not suit their criteria.
I refuse to let them wear me down though. I have to admit I came close to just giving up on the idea of sharing anything on ATS anymore. I cannot go back in time and take pictures/video and audio of all of my experiences. I wish to hell I could. I wish these things were predictable so I could have documented some of it all better. Hindsite is always 20/20 and when I was living my life.. experiencing the various things I have I never once thought of the idea that someday a place like ATS would exist where I would actually be able to share what happened to me with people. Back then.. there was no internet and people treated you like you were crazy if you spoke of anything outside the norm. Most of my life I lived in silence not sharing anything because of fear of being treated exactly the way I am being treated now.
Maybe they saw my comment about how I loved ATS because it was a place where I could share my experiences with people that understand and can relate to them and decided to take a dump all over that idea. Well it won't work. They will not take away my spirit. They will not stop me from discussing theories regardless of how much the idea might threaten their preconceived notions. What they can do is discuss this topic or join my very short ignore list. I am not putting up with it any longer. I am done entertaining the repetitive arguments that have already been addressed.

It's OVER.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What exactly dont you understand? As ive said before discussion about Gaurdian Ufo's is not a problem...but the minute you make claims about repeat apperances then I as a ATS'er have the right to ask such questions as such...the minute you make such fantastic claims OF COURSE someone is gonna ask the questions that i and others have asked...I dont know her from a hole in the wall so am i supposed to take her at face value...no not at all...so next time in the future if you want to have " just a discussion" about things such as these i suggest she leave out her personal experiences because well thought and minded ppl will deny ingorance...so like i said in the future leave out your "personal experiences" or be prepared to get the hard questions

Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

who on earth is trying to stop you? WOW your totally backwards on EVERYTHING ive said lol...ive giving up on trying to reason w/ you at all...its obvious "reason is not in your vocab"...but im sure the word "fantasy" is implanted in there quite well...good luck w/ your storytelling...cause thats all it is anyways...such a shame you couldnt understand a thing i was saying or the reasoning i was coming from...oh and by the way for my view on alien life..since everyone seems to think im totally against the idea of it...I DO INFACT believe there is life out there somewhere else...i just dont think its visiting you as you say

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good Neph, I have had some unusual experiences over a period of time and I never seem to have the camera ready.

If I do, then it is not charged at the right time of need, or it cannot be found, or out of film, or the latest, I dont know how to properly operate it, lol, yes I can relate to why you do not have pictures or video.

Once during a very very close up daytime UFO experience, I snapped off an entire roll of film (it dissapeared and the electrical in my new van) and to tell the truth I had to keep looking out of the eye of the camera because in the lens it was so small. I was so excited it would have been the closest pictures ever taken of a flying disc. It was not ours. And the driver not human.

I too have seen them all my life. And at times have had rashes of sightings, but never or rarely when I am looking.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal

What exactly dont you understand? As ive said before discussion about Gaurdian Ufo's is not a problem...but the minute you make claims about repeat apperances then I as a ATS'er have the right to ask such questions as such...the minute you make such fantastic claims OF COURSE someone is gonna ask the questions that i and others have asked...I dont know her from a hole in the wall so am i supposed to take her at face value...no not at all...so next time in the future if you want to have " just a discussion" about things such as these i suggest she leave out her personal experiences because well thought and minded ppl will deny ingorance...so like i said in the future leave out your "personal experiences" or be prepared to get the hard questions

Skept!cal

Skeptical, am I speaking Chinese here?

What's so hard to understand that she asked and answered the question over and over again.

What don't you understand about her answer? What's so hard to understand here?

She was asked, why didn't she take pictures.

She answered the question several times.

You want to jump to a debate about the credibility of her sighting, so you are trying to use the pictures as an excuse to belittle the discussion.

What else do you want her to say skeptical?

You and others will not be satisfied until she says sher didn't have a sighting and everything she has said is a hoax.

This is to satisfy your insecurities about your beliefs on this subject.

You tell me, what more can she say about why she didn't take pictures?

What more do you want her to say skeptical?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Also, just curious, but why are most of the billions of folks around here that claim to have consistent, repeated contacts, sightings and co-operation from UFO entities always the last to have ANY proof whatsoever?

People offer proof all the time on this forum. Proof offered, is not always prerequisite for acceptance and or revelation. People have to come to terms with "offered proof" of their own accord and reasoning.

Judging by the conviction of your post, not much "proof" offered here or in any forum is going to be enough for your personal acceptance or revelation.

I can understand the frustration there, having never experienced something para (above our understanding) normal. Many people have not. For people who have had an experience with something beyond the normal scope of learned teachings and or physics, it makes you question ALOT of things... why are we not taught in school that this stuff is real? Why doesn't EVERYONE at least once in their lives experience something on this level?

These are the questions I look for the answers to. I know SOMETHING exists just beyond our human peripheral vision, people offer proof all the time.....some of us just need to not be afraid to take the
blinders OFF.

I know what I personally have seen, so I'm not looking for "proof" something is out there I've SEEN IT. Just what IT is.... is what we all should be focusing on...ya never know, you might just start a new trend in "ufology"....actually scrutinizing just WHAT IT IS...instead of arguing about its existence.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why protect us? We can't protect ourselves from our own kind. When will humans learn that we have to teach ourselves and work side by side to better the race. We always depend on something greater to come to "save" us or teach us, why? Are we that lazy that all we can do is hope for something to happen? Get up and do something already.

If what you say actually happened, I'd guess "they're" observing, as we observe.

Plus as a previous poster added, a few pics would be nice, but as you stated in another post your camera wasn't working (considering you saw this happen for more than one trip, after a few drives of witnessing I'd run to get a camera ASAP).

Not trying to be rude, just realistic.....

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

completely putting words in my mouth...i guess we have nothing more to disscuss...for your not seeing my point of view and im not seeing yours...i feel no need to explain myself furthur since ive already explained in depth many times...i really dont think your reading my posts correctly..i think your just more or less in "attack mode"...last time im saying it...Discussion is fine, but once you claim fantastic things you had better have some sort of evidence or you will not be taken serious by serious thinkers...so i guess me and you have nothing to discuss furthur...if asking for evidence of some sort is out of line then i guess im there

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I believe that those people who are involved over time, which often includes their families, are monitored continually. And yes this would most likely include acting in a guardian capacity. Even to the extent that should sitx occur, a plan has already been put into place. I've read some very interesting accounts, one involving an actual drill carried out with his family to be rescued, others being told where to go. I always applaud the courage it takes just to come forward and discuss these things. I understand threads existing to try and present evidence, and worthy criticism. However, there also are threads that consolidate others sharing and seeking information, and proof is the last thing needed in these, rather faith in oneself and a willingness to be vulnerable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join