It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Ready To Hit UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

IRAN READY TO HIT UK

www.express.co.uk

As tensions in the Middle East continued to grow, they warned that the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah had already established sleeper cells in Britain and mainland Europe tasked with carrying out bloody reprisals.

Likely UK targets include nuclear power stations, military bases, Government buildings and high-profile politicians and members of the Jewish community.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This would also bring the UK in to the war if this happened, how convenient..

www.express.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
FEAR - FEAR - FEAR

'sleeper cells'. FEAR 'terrorists' FEAR Iranians FEAR

You know, their 'marketing' style for this war is really annoying. Especially since we already know they are capable of 'staging' ANYTHING to muster public support to carry out their plans.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Do I hear an echo there?

"It [the intelligence service] concludes that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons, that Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could be activated within 45 minutes, including against his own Shia population; and that he is actively trying to acquire nuclear weapons capability..."

"If we don't act now, then we will go back to what has happened before and then of course the whole thing begins again and he carries on developing these weapons and these are dangerous weapons, particularly if they fall into the hands of terrorists who we know want to use these weapons if they can get them."

Source - BBC

Is history repeating itself? All I can see is creation of pretext for war. This time against Iran.

Are people becoming senile these days?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
How very convenient that Hezbollah - yes, those same pesky chaps that did a sterling job of defending their land against Israeli invasion - should already have their own sleeper cells among us ready to reap havoc.

All of a sudden Hezbollah have become an organisation with international reach.
Is someone trying to get us all worked up about Hezbollah in time for a staged event, the result of which will see British troops sent to attack Hezbollah targets in Lebanon on Israels behalf?

If we join in the folly that would an attack against Iran then the UK deserves payback. I know, innocent people may die, but if we are gonna kill innocent Iranians (collateral damage during strikes) then we can hardly complain and cry foul, can we?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Dya know what, i wouldnt be surprised if they do another false flag terror attack in britain and blame iran for it.. This could be some sort of conditioning for britains, and the people would demand for the british military to defend them..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

More reason to carry on our recolonisation of the ME. Hezbollah are nothing more than an Iranian foreign legion just like Hamas. We need to add Iran to our list of colonies in that region, maybe also Lebanon but I got the feeling we should leave that one to Israel. Then Syria, it may smell the fire and come round to us, if not we have it surrounded.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Likely UK targets include nuclear power stations, military bases, Government buildings and high-profile politicians and members of the Jewish community.

Other likely targets are malls, apartment buildings, hotels, drinking fountains, McDonalds, movie theaters, toy stores, elementary schools, and anywhere you, your family, your friends, your kids, people you don't know, people you dislike, the homeless, the unemployed, foreigners and anyone else we forgot, shops, lives, walks, rides, drives, flies, falls, eats, drinks or assembles.

We all know they're going to say that. Why not just get it out of the way now?

Bull# us up front. Stop making us wait.

We've infiltrated sleeper sells in to their general area as well. Its called the British and American military.

Unfortunately innocent people are going to die on both sides, but the Iranians and Hezbollah are merely doing what we are doing to them.

Our leaders do not care if innocents die, no matter what side it is on, so their decision making and their drive for corporate profit through war is the reason behind any sleeper cell infiltration.

[edit on 7/14/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Duby78

yes that was my first thought as well Duby78.

it is happening again !!!!!

shocking that the majority of sheeple will be taken in by this scam.

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Yes of course people will fall for it, Ive tried to tell some of my friends about this and they look at me like i have an ear growing out of my forehead. Then again other friends have an open mind and will go find out for them selfs what is happening, 99.9percent come back and say how did i not see this before, and i say, consider yourself awakened!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

They have previously attacked on the international stage and in the United Kingdom too.

1994: Israel's London embassy bombed

A car bomb has exploded outside the Israeli embassy in London injuring 14 people.

The blast, at 1210 BST, caused widespread damage and could be heard over a mile away.

The Israeli Ambassador and British intelligence experts are blaming pro-Iranian extremists, probably linked to the Lebanon-based Hezbollah group.

Police are looking for a middle aged woman of Mediterranean appearance who parked a grey Audi 100 next door to the embassy in Kensington. The car was packed with 20 to 30 pounds of explosives - probably TNT or Semtex - and blew up minutes after the driver left it. Staff in the embassy emerged dazed and confused, but the worst injury was a broken arm.

People were treated in Charing Cross hospital for cuts, bruises and smoke inhalation.

BBC 1994

But the Express are just being typically paranoid right-wing idiots who think the United Kingdom Muslim community are terrorists in the making

Hezbollah will not attack the United Kingdom again

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
FEAR - FEAR - FEAR

'sleeper cells'. FEAR 'terrorists' FEAR Iranians FEAR

You know, their 'marketing' style for this war is really annoying. Especially since we already know they are capable of 'staging' ANYTHING to muster public support to carry out their plans.

I would really like to see a collective guffaw sent in their general direction...Military Industrial Complex and the propagators they have hired/bribed.

And then a public lynching.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Excellent post!
Instead of it being some sort of a vast conspiracy, could it be that perhaps it's true. It seems that would be the most simple answer instead of some complicated conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
you think they would have learned..

Well just get "Smeato" to " Set Aboot them "..

Nothing stops a terrorist at Glasgow airport like a good hard boot in the nuts!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Again, it seems, no one has read the link.

Richard Kemp, Tony Blair's former adviser on terrorism, believes Hezbollah might have a network in the United Kingdom and the European intelligence community believe the group posed a threat. Some evidence suggested the terrorist organisation might have researched targets - but nothing is recorded as FACT.

The Express has simply taken an advisers words out of context (again)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Here here. I agree. Everytime I go to the airport and see the same old tired ""High" threat level and the same old tired drone on the loudspeakers about how much danger we are currently in I start to steam.

Let the lynchings begin. Or, perhaps we should declare THEM terrorists, since their own wording of the laws has made just about anyone qualify, and just lock their butts up in Gitmo. Indefinitely. We dont even need to try them, and so all those safeguards they built in to protect themselves from war crimes tribunals will not help them one little itty bit.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

The only way to stop these mothers is to take out their sponsor, Iran the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. This state sponsor of terror needs putting back a thousand years the re educating just like we did (successfully) with the German.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hail to the fear mongers
It's not like Britain isn't paranoid enough at the moment.
This news comes as the subway papers today brought the story of the succesful capture of a terror cell in 2006 and subsequently them admitting to having wanted to carry out "attention grabbing" attacks on the parliament and other places.
So one story tells who good the "protecters" are at their job and now this one tells the story that we need them even more... convinient.

I wonder if they'll let me take my desktop computer through sec. check once I go back home

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, but hang on a min, surely if Hezbollah have sleeper cells in the uk, wouldnt our crack MI5/MI6 intelligence services have caught some hint of this happening? I know we knock them for losing data and other elements, but when you get down to it, they are "normally" pretty good at detecting this kind of thing. they just dont tend to act on it i.e 07/07. just my 2p worth.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they are ´preparing´ the UK public for another false flag operation, this time blaming the Iranians.

War = Business
Business = Power
Power = Control
Control = Slavery

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join