It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In my earlier post, I mentioned that I had met Dr. Bob and knew he was active in the Space Coast Progressive Society. I know his former campaign manager and gave her a call yesterday to tell her about this thread. She chuckled and said she wished people had paid attention to him when he was running. She used to be a staunch republican, and after meeting Dr. Bob she became a war protester and very active in progressive politics.

Bob Bowman used to be a part of the Military Industrial Complex. After 2001 he saw what they had done and said he had to speak out about it. That led to his running for office. After meeting him, I believe him and what he's said publicly about 911. It's the stuff he talks about when not in public that really scares the crap out of me. If he's on the level (which I believe after talking to him and his campaign manager), many of the threads here on ATS are right on the money, and we're in grave danger of losing ALL of our freedoms.

Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex. We should have listened.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Bowman has been actively far-left since the early 1980s at least, with privately-printed newsletters on 'secret space weapons' that never seem to ever show up. Also been busy apologizinfg for every Soviet/commie crime he came across and blaming it all on Reagan. As to being 'head of Star Wars' under Carter and Ford, do the math -- how old would he have been? Does that strike you as a likely 'program head'?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
"and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney."

Come on. Are you serious...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join