It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Meat and Potatoes"??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hello,

I'd like to share a very strange experience that I have recently had. In the past I have mentioned that off and on my wife and I have had some very unusual encounters but never went into details as some of them were quite bizarre and possibly unbelievable.

This one however I want to share because I have a feeling there may be some out there that will relate to it in some fashion. It is on the minor end in terms of my other experiences and somewhat brief, but I felt it was very serious nonetheless.

It also angered me a great deal.

My wife and I have been tired lately. Very tired. At times especially during the weekend we slept through most of it. It's very strange, and for the life of me we couldn't figure out why.

Last night I was having strange dreams. Each dream seemed to be designed to elicit some sort of reaction out of me. They were strange dreams where the people involved were attempting to bait me more or less into getting angry. Mostly I was just confused and trying to get away from the characters. At one point I said "Look I just am not going to argue with you" and I turned to walk away.

That is when I saw it.

It seemed to be some sort of transparent shadow with a hat. Yes...it looked like some sort of top hat but shorter. It had no arms or legs and and in the darkness there were eyes.

It seemed surprised that I saw it and attempted to leave quickly, I ran out and grabbed it by the shoulders. At this point it changed shape into what appeared to be some kind of very odd looking Asian man. Very emaciated, bald and with an extremely large head.

The following is the conversation I had with it. It was short, but afterward I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. I was very disturbed, and somewhat angry. I will be represented with a "+" symbol, and this creature a "-" symbol.

Here it goes:

+ What were you doing here?

- I was draining your energies.

+ What? Why?

- Because I need them.

+ (sarcastic and angry) Well I hope you got your fill.

- Oh I have gotten plenty tonight. You have no idea how much I have gotten.

+ It isn't always going to be like this.

- (laughing) It will ALWAYS be like this. You are all meat and potatoes.

+ No, a change is coming!

He just laughed and disappeared.

After that I awoke and have been up since 3 a.m. When I awoke by body was on fire. I was so hot I couldn't rest comfortable. It was as if someone turned on a furnace inside me.

Here is my drawing of what I saw:

This has left me quite unsettled, as there was something very real about it.
Has anyone had or seen anything like this before?

- Lee

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
awesome creative story, I love the title, very off the wall & the story must have been drug induced?!
) brilliant drawings too I think we need a whole new forum for wacky stories like this! I dont mean that as an insult in any way its enjoyable, fun & creative!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ksavoy30

No sorry, I don't do drugs. I am glad you like my drawing skills.
It was done very fast but I do have a background in illustration.

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You need to practice lucid dreaming and take control, you have to kill it next time, learn to manifest from your dreams, be able to fight it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
You need to practice lucid dreaming and take control, you have to kill it next time, learn to manifest from your dreams, be able to fight it.

how does one do that? because i too have dreams of things i rather not post here because people will think i am insane.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Kill it?
I didn't think that was possible.

I did get the impression that this was a very conscious and separate entity from myself, and I also believe it was feeding off my energies, but I didn't get the impression that I could kill it any more than it could kill me.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
because i too have dreams of things i rather not post here because people will think i am insane.

Yes I understand this. I am quite aware of how strange this sounds. I am sure people with think I am crazy, or like previously that I was on drugs. I don't care though.

I feel there is much going on in our lives that we cannot see, and have yet to discover. This was not something that I created. The whole idea of the being was out of context with the dream I was having. I have a feeling others have been in my position and judging from some of the U2U's I was right.

I am hoping someone can tell me how best to protect myself.
I did grab it, but beyond that I couldn't do much else.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There's no real way to do it.

It's just a change that occurs as, IMO, a person becomes more in touch with their spiritual side, or becomes more spiritually balanced. I don't know.

All I know is this, and it sounds silly, but here it is for what it is:

All my life, when I'd be dreaming and having a nightmare or confrontation in my dream, no matter how hard i'd try or want to hit the person/thing, i couldn't. or if i did, the blow would land so soft like a pillow, even though I felt like I was using all my might, and even then, the punch is slow motion like going through molasses. There was a thread here before where this phenomena was discussed; not being able to inflict harm onto other beings in your dream, even if theyre attacking you.

But, and I don't know if its a coincidence or not, when I became a Christian, or more importantly, started believing in the One God (which came first), two things occurred. One, i could make impact when attacking in my dreams, i could hit and kick hard. Secondly, those dreams where I needed to punch or kick pretty much just .. stopped happening, right after 1 or 2 times when I actually was able to hit/kick back. Strange indeed..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Wow, very interesting.

I admit, right after I awoke I started praying. I was upset about what this dream being had said, but the way he laughed at me was even worse. I am not sure why I said he won't be doing this forever, but at the time I felt this sort of thing would end soon.

You may be right, though.

Perhaps trying this from a spiritual aspect will help. I don't like the idea of something like this happening to me.

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Thank you for sharing that, that was an odd dream/experience.

Have you had any similar dream/experiences since?

top topics

join