It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating your own inner sanctuary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Im sure most of you have seen that movie Dreamcatcher right. Remember the one character continually goes inside his own mind, which is visualized as a large library. I wonder if a visualization such as this one could be beneficial for unlocking past life regression and other dormant talents. Anyways I was just so intrigued by that perception done in the movie I thought it could be usefull.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
it's funny. we all have our own safe zone that we default into when things happen unexpectedly or when we need to pass the time.

though I wonder if such a thing is similar to manipulative mind programming, because of its "conditioning" values.

my little safe zone is my favorite place to be. I know it exists. It's the bridge of my starship.
Report!

I like to keep a healthy imagination. That and laughing at everything helps to keep me sane in an otherwise imbalanced planet called Earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Children potray a tendency to revert to inner sanctuaries they play out in the outer physical realm. As we age society tells us that keeping imaginary freinds around might arrouse suspicision regarding to our pyschological states.

I believe that inner worlds may not be the key to unlocking the secrets of past lives, but unlocking how we manipulate these inner worlds and use them as a tool to manipulate our minds to allowing us to glimpse into other energies and past lives.

Deep

join