It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

Sleep deprivation is a myth if you mean the idea of a sleep debt. It's been shown you don't have to "catch up" on sleep. There is no debt to pay as long as you get a good 8 hours in (for most people). I think the problem arises when people toss and turn all night worried about debt and go to work without having had that 8 hours sleep. That's what i mean when i say sleep deprivation.

If people learnt to destress, not worry about work when they're at home, then maybe they would have more energy. People don't seem able to leave work at work.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Optix

I have to completly agree with you. Reading this site and some of the post on it make me mentally tired. And I have to also agree it is highly unlikely there is a plague or some kind of chemical in the air that is making people tired. Small changes in your eating habits or exercise habits will give you an abudant amount of energy.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

??? can´t you read into the soul, if you look into the eyes of somebody? I can, sorry, and there is so much pain outside...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ok, sorry I haven't read through the nine pages of replies in this thread, so I'm not sure if it has been mentioned already. Anyway...

I believe a lot of "tiredness" can be contributed to what people eat. More and more food have bad stuff in them. People might don't get sick right away, but over time. When they "hit the wall", their bodies will respond negatively to certain food and they shouldn't eat that food anymore (if they knew). Identifying what food stuff you can't eat can be a long and tricky process, and it is often the most "common" food stuff you would normally think is healthy for you. There are many different ways the body will show symptoms, and tiredness might be one of them. I believe this will be the most common illness of the future. Allergy and intolerance (note: two different words) to certain food stuff.

Mah 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

In my case ,I meditate between twenty and forty minutes everyday. I am not counting the rosary I recite as I walk. I wish people would not assume that those posting on this thread are a bunch of fat potato chip eating slobs who live for T.V.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Yeah it could be dietary, but would that be so widespread, as we all have differing standards of food availability and diets?

I'd love to know if this is a problem in Australia and the far east as well (apologies to anyone who has posted from those locations and I missed it!) because the thread so far has had contributors from most of the "Western" world and one from South Africa, describing similar experiences.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I never assumed that at all and in any way. I said that people often don't learn to leave work at work and it's quite true. People i thinka re more tired because their stress levels are enormous and it's swilling aroudn in their subconcious. This means they have disturbed sleep and probably barely enter into the delta state you need for your body to fix and repair itself.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
reply to post by tide88

??? can´t you read into the soul, if you look into the eyes of somebody? I can, sorry, and there is so much pain outside...

No I can't and I am not sure how to even respond to what you are saying. So you are a Clairvoyant, Medium and Soul reader.
I have heard it all now. I need a nap. I am exhausted after that one.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
yeah...

coming with a lightning on earth

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Quite a interestin thread! I know exactly what you mean about this whole tired thing. It seems my whole entire family is feeling the same way. Even when I wake up after a good 7 to 8 hours of sleep I still feel "tired." I live quite the active life, however. Between military PT and training in mixed martial arts, I average about 20 to 30 hours a week in physical training. I'm always pushing my body to the limits and paying for it in strides!

This tired I feel is beyond my bones and muscles hurting though. It's a deep tired that's very demoralizing. I find it hard to want to get the motivation to complete even simple tasks sometimes. This sort of tired feels like it's coming from deep within the body. It's like it's been waiting there for many years and now it's thrusting it's self out. The energy that it brings is quite silent and almost full of sorrow. It's almost like it's meant to drain you of energetic energy.

I find it's easiest to rid your self of this energy by stepping outside. When I feel this way, I usually put on my zune and go for a run. I think the summer heat has something to do with it. The heat has a very profound effect on the performance of the human body. You become very easily dehydrated and it takes alot of energy to cool you down. And for some reason I find the "artificial" cold feeling of air conditioners and central air units highly annoying.

I think the ever increasing poor diet of the world, the television, and the very nature of how society is ran is effecting us. General labor jobs are becoming a thing of the past. You have call centers, desk jobs, and computer jobs becoming more common. I know sitting behind the computer for more then a hour makes me really drained. And the very fact that your heart rate is at a resting rate for more hours of the day with these sorts of jobs would, I think, make you more susceptible to feeling more drained and tired. Just my two cents on the subject.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I suppose on a conspiracy site many may tend to agree that something is happening as if psychosomatic or whatever. Also from another conspiracy aspect, at least one person who just happens to be in the military doesn't feel the same way......I guess he was inoculated? This could be more evidence of the NWO martial law etc.

www.answers.com...&r=67

I've noticed some of this myself and since my dad passed away with cancer, it's been making me wonder and think about dying and cancer way too much also. Some bacteria and parasites are said to be linked to cancer as is stress on the immune system.

Ice melting at higher levels, possible molds and nasty bacteria being released in the oceans and rainfall that had thrived during the same time the dinosaurs died out?

Some fictional movies mention bacteria brought up from the bottom of the oceans. Changes in the climate and ocean bottoms along with oil drilling may also be why. If we are somehow changing and evolving, than so are all of these other organisms. In some way or interpretation, some relgious prophecies are fullfilled as if cyclical events.

The recent outbreaks in the US of an alleged common bacteria that was originally thought to be from tomatoes? What if it was those sprayers in the vegetable section with these molds etc? What about those molds and illnesses on cruise ships? Cleaning crews may also spread these as would shopping carts etc.

Pole shifting, sun and moon acting like a psychic vampire?

Who knows, we could have some alien visitors who brought their own brand of cold virus and shop at the same stores we do.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have been Tired as hell for the last month,my legs feel like lead and my arms to,its a dreadful tiredness, you feel like someone has drained all you energy away,My wife has started to feel like it to. I have just had a complete blood check and medical off my doc all my results are fine, its summer time here in the uk.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Habitually sitting in front of a computer screen many hours a day wouldnt have anything to do with it by any chance?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

please try some eurythomiacin or cithromax as a experiment and see if it goes away quickly....
anyone here have itching from the skin?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Not in my case, no

I usually come and go from the screen, and am rarely sat in front of it for extended periods, even if I'm composing or playing a video game.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If any of you have the symptoms I described earlier then directly call senator smiths office
ask them what the heck is going on, talk to jeff rener or kelly lute.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Hi nefermore,
Very interesting thread, I think you're on to something, my view is that perhaps there are several contributing factors. For those of us who can't see a logical explanation, maybe it's depression, which can begin based on subconcious thoughts and concerns, as we think, so we are.
There are so many unpleasant things being perpetrated by our Governments,[tainted food and water etc] that many of us are probably worrying at a subconcious level without realising it, leading to general lethargy and lack of motivation.
Some very good replies here to an exrtemely thought provoking thread,
Many thanks,
Horsegiver.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

I have to say in my case the fatigue does not feel like depression. I have been depressed before (with good reason) meditation helps me regain levity when bad things I can't control are happening. There has been a change in my sleep paterns. I sleep too deeply. I identify with the people who are describing heavy bone sensation.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes we are all tired, me included. For as long as I can remember everyone has been tired, is this time different or are we just finally speaking up about it?

I am sure this thought has occurred to many of you but I have to mention it cause it struck me hard as a thought awhile back. We as humans have electricity in our bodies. There is now, more that ever in history, an awful lot of electrical things being ran, and it's not just your TV. It's in the air you breath and live in. It is in the air that touches your body? It is in everything on the planed. Everything has a vibration frequency.

How do the waves of things we send through the air affect us? We have no long term testing done on this, we are our own experiments. If when using a cell phone the waves can go through concrete walls and travel thousands of miles then does it pass through our brains and our bodies? What does it do when it goes through? How is this affecting us? The results are not in yet.

I know that our foods are not what they should be. That our exercise and our vitamin losses are at a max. That stress (if you let yourself have stress) is at a max. That water isn't what it could be. That chemicals are being added to everything that touches our lives. That the tiredness has captured us all.

The spirituality of the world is gliding slowly through the turmoil of life. I get up in the morning and just don't find meaning in anything. All my stuff is just that now... stuff. I could live without it all and still be fine. Nothing seems to matter anymore. More is not better, in fact more has become a negativity to me. I could care less if anything gets done anymore, and I am not depressed.

These are the things I think about...
Are we somehow being programmed through the air waves? Do we already have chips in us (somehow) and are being run by some others? Are we being drugged through our food and water to the point of apathy? I feel like I am in a movie and just wondering when the end is coming for my part. Is there a point to anything we do? Does anything matter really?

For all these thoughts and more that go through my mind in about .00005 seconds and continues all day long. I really, really, feel like I am waiting. I don't know what I am waiting for but something is happening, something is coming, and I don't know what it is. But I hope whatever it is that it comes soon.

Six months ago you couldn't have got me to sit still, now I don't even care to get going? Going where? I don't think I am in a rush for this, but I can't help but think sometimes "What the hell is taking Death so long"? I am not suicidal, I just don't care anymore.

I have no stressers in my life, not one.

The only thing, the only thing I swear that is remotely entertaining is ATS. I go to sleep thinking what I should post. I wake up thinking wonder what is new on the site today.

I don't think its the heat cause the tiredness of everyone I know has been developing over a period of time. I can remember my sister and mom saying it when I was younger. Is there a possibility that the eletricity would is having an effect on us that we never even imagined that it could?

It is more than just tiredness, and after reading the posts I say it is effecting everyone. Everyone I talk to, everyone I chat with, eveyone. What could effect everyone world wide? I am in Canada and it does seem to to be everywhere. It has to be something in the air, something we cannot observe with the human eye. What do we all have in common? Air... eletricity... chemicals... water...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Habitually sitting in front of a computer screen many hours a day wouldnt have anything to do with it by any chance?

That's stating the obvious and almost like shooting ATS in the foot.

And yeah, we need to get out more and take excellent videos of those UFO's.

Maybe we could have an ATS field trip to MT Adams and the ranch?

If only we knew what the mods do to shield themselves from it. Must be those glasses and the ignore button?

Ask Keanu Reeves....I heard him say he doesn't own a computer. Maybe Neo doesn't need one?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by aleon1018]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join