It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i am mentally tired'

I mean i feel fine and i can do anything

But my brain hurts and it's cluttered

Damn

you know - it's a strain to do things

I am physically fine
But mentally on the decline

It's very annoying

Sometimes i feel great in my mind

Then other times i feel like a foggy mess

I just cant describe the feeling i get in my brain

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Learn2Konspire]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its summer time. Its hot outside. This happens every year. Maybe some fresh air and vitamins will help you guys?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Its summer time. Its hot outside. This happens every year. Maybe some fresh air and vitamins will help you guys?

you are such a disinfo agent... antibiotics is what will help, how long will you let americans get sick?? youre not worried you probably work for the pharmecuetical companies.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I agree that almost everyone I know is complaining of being tired and rundown, and it's been like this for years. I think a lotof it has to do with the garbage in our food, beverages, and environment. This could be the main culprit - you just can't feel good and alive when you're being poisoned 24 hours a day. I also put some blame on electropollution - EMFs from cellphones, cordless phones, WiFi, etc. And then there's living in such depressing times.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Who said anything about anti-biotics? Just trying to ease the minds of the paranoid and the hypochondriacs out there that a lot of this stuff is just "in their heads" thats all. Sure some folks get tired from time to time-hey it happens. Dont think there is some global chronic fatigue syndrome going on.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I feel compelled to agree that I too have felt unusually and inexplicably tired for the past few months. It has nothing to do with summer heat, or with lack of vitamins, anything like that.

For example, I have always climbed mountains with great pleasure (as a hobby).
Now I look at them and suddenly they look forbidding - which is just a reflection of my mind not feeling "up to it". (And I have always felt up to it before!)

And I have always been able to do intellectual and other work very efficiently, with minimal effort. Now I can't. It's as if my mind were somehow filled with "fluff", with some sort of haze. I can think perfectly well, it's not that, but I just don't feel like working anymore.
I know I am not overworked because I like to play as hard as I work (or harder
).
It is something else.
I don't know what.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Simple : It's the Poison in the Foodstuff that is causing all this crap, however...the question is, why is the FDA getting away with this Crime and who is paying who to secure their Silence.

Did you know that the Sweetener in Diet Coke is pure Poison to slowly kill you, think about it !!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ruse45

About food stuffs: I don't drink "diet" drinks, avoid Aspartame, eat very little sugar (compared to others, I mean), and don't eat meat, poultry or fish. Nobody in my family does, and we have been perfectly healthy and energetic for more than 20 years.
We also don't eat processed food.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Not to me. It has never happened to me before.
And it's not that hot anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Freqeuncy and everything in your enviroment can effect your mood which in terms can make you tired.
Freqeuncies and vibrations are are what effect how you feel and everything else. All your emotions run on a virbration LOVE is a VIBRATION!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I got up yesterday, and I felt fine, by noon I needed a nap.

Here is what is really weird, I laid down on the couch, I closed my eyes, and I was already in dream state. I had this thought: "Man, are you hallucinating?"

I don't use drugs. It's very rare for me to even take a Tylenol.

I napped for 45mins and felt better. Naps have really helped me lately, but I'm wondering why I need them.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
And it's not that hot anyway.

exactly my thoughts. people here are reporting this all over the world and someone chimes in with 'its hot' like everyone is in his home town. and if it really was a government conspiracy of food poisoning, a lot more people would feel the effects.

i hardly ever get sick and have been to the doctor only twice in the last few years. and for me its not stress related.

Originally posted by seawolf197
Here is what is really weird, I laid down on the couch, I closed my eyes, and I was already in dream state.

yes, that's been happening to me too! i think it predates the tiredness by some months i just never really thought about it as odd.

slipping into the dream state like that like that, though, sounds like it might be related to deep-sleep deprivation. that would fit with my waking in the middle of sleep cycle, which continues to happen.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Convex]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ruse45

I agree. google organis foods.

and also google India finds pesticides in coca cola products.

I posted somthing similar about this in here. between 20-26.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My guess is too much television that box that has kept humanity ubder control. It controls our minds our thoughts in order we all be nice and behave so the elite leaders can abuse us all at will without us reacting in our self defence.

You might think this explanation is crazy ? But think twice and to that add the cell phones to the list of mind control weapons.

Anyway thats my thoughts about your question.
Who doesn't watch television? the masses do. But more and more are waking up to this and will counter act the evil one's who are responsable of keeping humanity conditionned to beleive a false matrix called reality!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Brad

post by neformore

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sub

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sounds to me like one giant cop-out and that folks are getting lazy and now trying to blame that laziness on chemtrails or some other wild @ss conspiracy. Its purely psychosomatic. Get people in a crowded room and if one person complains about a headache long enough-then eventually everyone else will also. Quit being sheep and get outside and get some air-stay off the internet and avoid all the fake news for a while. Kill your TV for a little bit. You will all feel much better!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Those of you who are usually pretty healthy, energetic, alert & optimistic indivuduals would probably understand & agree with me and many others, experiencing this same, almost identical unexplained fatigue phenomena. It has nothing to do with food, work, lack of exercise etc... I ate, slept, exercised well up until 7 months ago. When one day I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. I would go to sleep at 5:00pm, wake up at 8:00 the next morning still feeling as I was hit by a truck. For the very first time, I really felt what it's like not to have any energy left in your body. And I am talking about "struggling to put on your clothes in the morning", this type of energy, not to mention going through an 8 hour tortue at work; of business meetings, presentations etc.. and there I was, pushing myself to stay awake & concentrate. Eventually, I had no choice but to take some time off work to see the doctor. After having bunch of tests done, my doc told me that I am absolutely healthy
!?!?!?! and to make me feel "better", without any good explanations of why on earth I am feeling so damn tired, said that lately, he's been seeing more and more patients with similar symptoms and complains. "Must be something in the air", he said.
I guess the doc forgot to add just one more word as a diagnosis: "globally"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by in2delite
After having bunch of tests done, my doc told me that I am absolutely healthy
!?!?!?! and to make me feel "better", without any good explanations of why on earth I am feeling so damn tired, said that lately, he's been seeing more and more patients with similar symptoms and complains. "Must be something in the air", he said.

that reminds me that when i was at the doctor for a respatory problem before this started, there was a woman there angry that the doctor couldn't tell her why she was tired all the time. she thought it had something to do with her heart but there was nothing they could find wrong apparently. she was very loud in the room with him and we all heard her in the waiting room.

did you encounter someone with a similar problem before you started feeling tired yourself?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I think it is the effects of Codex Alimentarius. Our food is from bad seed it is grown in bad soil with tons of pesticides. The vegetables are not allowed to ripen naturally. Today when my usual tiredness hit me I ate a fresh full ripe tomato I grew myself. Immediately I felt great.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join