It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I wonder if we've all started to see some long term side affects of drinking coffee, since almost everyone I know has been addicted to coffee for the last 10+ years.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is my theory.

People are no longer in touch with nature. Many live in large cities, in sterile environments and artificial lighting day and night.

Sprawling on the fringes of the city
In geometric order
An insulated border
In between the bright lights
And the far unlit unknown
Rush - Subdivisions

Humans need a certain amount of sunlight to enter the eyes everyday to make the internal clock run smoothly.

And the Schuman Resonance is changing. So nature seems to be doing one thing, and humans are stuck in buildings all day long doing another. Things aren't in sync any more. So yeah, you're going to feel tired.

www.highdesertshaman.com...

Turn off your TVs, stop reading the newspapers for a while, don't spend as much time on the telephone. Spend time out in nature. Walk barefoot on the grass. Well non-chemically treated grass that is.
Get at least 20 minutes of sunlight on your skin and allow it to enter in your eyes without wearing sunglasses. I'm not talking about directly looking at the sun, but just don't wear sunglasses for 20 minutes while you're outside. 20 minutes really isn't long enough, but it's a start.

Go to a park, watch the ducks and geese. Watch chipmunks at play. Walk a dog out in the country, away from the city. Dogs are good to observe. They find joy in the smallest things. We can learn a lot from animals.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The advice to keep the TV off is a sound one, but I tend to watch less than 4 hours TV a week, so I can't attribute it to that.

Diet is an interesting factor - rising food prices mean that less of us can afford to buy quality food, but at the same time I'm hearing the general tiredness complaint from people who certainly can.

HAARP is interesting, and its possible that something is occuring in the electromagnetic range, but then I would expect to see animals suffering similar symptoms - has anyone noticed that?

I would also have expected something akin to Tao's hum being reported by people with extremely sensitive faculties.

There must be someone on ATS who can clue us in on solar cycles - are we in a major sunspot/flare cycle? Maybe thats an influence?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I`m in agreement with Niteboy about food being the cause.Even my cats are complaining that they are still hungry after a feed.
I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but i feel tied all day yawning and such and at night i come alive.Its all rather peculiar.
I also remember reading sometime back about people who are either daytime people,(the ones that awake happy and singing,whistling etc first thing in the morning),or nocturnal people (night shift workers and security types).
I believe im from the nocturnal variety.But i thrive lots of sunshine and heat or i have zero energy.
I need a solar panel.
On my noggin.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I've thought about our water. We're on a well. We've thought about getting it checked for bacteria that may be making us run down. The pharmaceuticals in the water supply wouldn't work in our case, but may be a contributing factor to most.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
I wonder if we've all started to see some long term side affects of drinking coffee, since almost everyone I know has been addicted to coffee for the last 10+ years.

LOL. You know, I went from drinking between 6 and 10 coffees a day to less than two a week about two months ago because I developed what seemed to be some kind of allergic reaction to it - it was hell on my kidneys, and I was suffering acute stomach cramps. The weird thing was that I knew it was the coffee that was doing it without seeing a doctor or any other kind of physician.

Interesting thought though. A particular food stuff/product that may have changed, thats common to a large section of the population.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I seriously think that people are just rushed from cradle to grave.

At some point you have to allow the body to use its natural sense, unfortunately, with job, home family, chores and social life among other things it is impossible to listen to ourselves.

If you eat when you are hungry, sleep when you are tired, a whole new world opens up for you biologically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. Again it is next to impossible with the hurried lives we live.

Take time for exercise, stretching and breath, getting outdoors, taking in sunshine, and listen to the small inner voice of your bodies rhythms, and you should come out of the sleepy haze in due time.

Have you eaten seasonally? For instance eating what is ripe at this time of year? If you can incorporate the foods that are natural to nature at this time of year, and drinking teas with local grown honey you will also be able to combat some of the allergens that cause sleepiness.

I enjoy doing a bit of colon cleansing this time of year which also helps to eliminate some of the toxic buildup which is attacking your immune system and making you loose energy.

My favorite mix is "Perfect 7". It has Plantago psyllium, L.P. ovata seed and husk, buckthorn bark, cascara sagrada, alfalfa, rosehips, lactobacillas bifidus, bentonite clay, cayenne pepper, garlic and goldenseal.

It is distributed by Agape Health products Los Alamos Ca. A 21 oz bottle 600g, is about 32.00 USD.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You know I had been feeling tired all the time for a few months but the last two days I've been feeling pretty good. On Friday night I finally engaged in some intimate activities in more months than I'm willing to admit to. And with a lady I've been feeling amorous towards for some time. And she wants me to come back over soon (apparently I'm not as rusty as I thought I would be!). I feel lighter than air right now. I even got motivated to start exercising again. I road bike all over the place yesterday and did a little bit of weight lifting (not much mind you and my arms are soooo sore). Perhaps it's not as bad as it seems?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
yeh i've always felt tired and regulary have a diabetes check but all clear to date. i was sportsman of the year at uni and have a very active sporty lifestyle but still always feel tired. when i train it's like i'm watching someone else do it. i hate getting up in the mornings and if i get less than 7 hours sleep i get a bit grumpy with those around. Its always been like this and my way forward is to ignore the tired feeling and just get on with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I feel it too......

Mono superbug anyone?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There must be someone on ATS who can clue us in on solar cycles - are we in a major sunspot/flare cycle? Maybe thats an influence?

I don't think the sun's activity is a cause, but a symptom of what's going on "out there."

There's another theory out there that people don't seem to know about. I'll try to find the source again. I read so much stuff everyday, that while I remember the content, I have a hard time remembering the source.

The theory is the sun isn't a self-generating nuclear power plant, but rather an energy receiver.

Look at photos of sunspots close up. To me they almost look like anaphase of cellular division.

Now, if the sun has an internal "engine" of sorts and explodes outwards, why do sunspots look black? Wouldnt it seem brighter inside those spots instead of black?

Now as far as the source of this theory, I think it may have come from either David Wilcock or Project Camelot, or both. I'm not entirely sure. Maybe someone else here on the forum might have seen that, or could help me locate it.

Apparently Henry Deacon told Project Camelot that "the way the sun works is not the way they teach you at school." But I'm unable to find the actual quote itself with the whole theory.

It's not my theory. I'm not a scientist. However, this information "rings true" to me for some reason and makes me think about it a lot more. It could be wrong or it could be correct. All I know is what they teach people in school and through media isn't what's really going on. I think perhaps the sun is doing differently than expected and scientists are baffled. As a result, the new studies being done do not reflect common belief and are thus thrown out, or put on the back burner to investigate later.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"Un-reality"

That's what it seems like to me. Literally the world looks different- more real, less real - I'm not sure which. A sense of timelessness or outside-of-time. I do sense that it's related to the timeline thread but I have no proof or explanation.

I have been experiencing very disturbed sleep, intensely bizarre dreams and a sense of extreme fatigue for about six weeks now. My family as well.

This is not the kind of discussion that I usually participate in but something is up. Just yesterday, my typically practical and unflapable husband commented that it felt the day was caught in some sort of time warp, as time was just moving so slowly.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yesterday I was putting the clean dishes away, and I felt weird and was slow doing it. I didn't feel tired and my muscles didn't feel weak. I think it was so boring that I just lost the will. Whenever I had a dish, I would feel like dropping it. This is probably not related to the thread, but whatever.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
could the extreme low activity of the sun beeing involved??????

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Ditto on the coffee thing. I just got over a nasty kidney infection, and had to give it up along with some other foods.
I'm still not up to par, but I don't think it's related. I was feeling tired before.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I have been feeling overly tired for about a week now. I have put it down to the weather here in London...to me it feels like a thunderstorm is well overdue. There is an oppressive atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I do feel tired at time and i don't know why. I have and currently am working out everyday lifting weights and power walking for the past 4 years or so and for some reason i still get tired. I don't understand it but i thought when you working out and in healthy shape you should have more energy. But then agian i smoke a cig and drink a bit on weekends. So im guessing it cancels each other out. But yes time i don't smoke or drink im tired.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Global depression, ?hopelessness,?

Do these/most people spend a lot of time on computers?

Over stimulation, TV, PC ,Cell phone,ipod,politics, get outta my head.

I'll tell ya after surfing the web in the morning, it sure is a downer.

Then you butt heads with a few people on forums, that is an energy drain.

GO FISHING

GONE FISHING

[edit on 103131p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe so many other people are feeling the same way as I am. I have been feeling so tired and fatigued over the past 2 years and have been to he doctor many times with many different hunches but every time I go he tells me that I'm in great health, above average. I never get sick, I almost always get a full 8 hours of sleep, I eat right but I just can't seem to figure out what is causing it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
could the extreme low activity of the sun beeing involved??????

WOW you noticed, I noticed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join