It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

They put a little something in your water (fluoride) and a little something in your air (aluminum and barium, etc.)
It's why your body won't respond to your brain

but, hey, who cares, as long as my beer is cold and my TV is on....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I work out every day and eat as healthy as I possibly can. A couple years back I was always tired and never had the energy to get up and push myself to be something better. But when I finally started I felt so much better. I now get up and run 6-8 miles every morning, and carry on my weekly workout schedule, I don't eat fast food, I don't drink soda, my family cooks things ourselves, and we eat a lot of deer meat and fish that we catch ourselves and the rest we cook from scratch, I take the right vitamins for me once or twice a week, and importantly I go outside. The sun is wonderful and everyone I see gets so afraid of mass epidemics of skin cancer they hardly chance the sun anymore. I feel great I have more energy than Ive ever had or thought I would, I do see people that are always tired but No Offense to anyone here, but the ones I see don't do anything for themselves, they spend too much time worrying about life than living it and keeping their bodies strong. Maybe we are realizing now that a lot of people are tired because we have the internet and the ability to talk to people all over the world. So maybe 80K people ARE tired that we see everyday. Well there are still a lot more out there that may not be. Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Raziel89

I love you!

Also... I was reading up on my allergies, they worsened a bit this year. Apparently is common to be fatigued when your allergy is alive and kicking. I bet there are more reasons too, but I start yawning around 1 o'clock and I sleep 8 hours

However I haven't been good at keeping a healthy diet or getting exercise so that probably plays in to.

Quick question: How many of you hurry home and as a priority check facebook, mail, ATS and news??
How many of you do something constructive after that? Like taking a loooong walk after dinner or going for a swim for 30 min or so

I know I don't.... and I also know that's not good. I not too keen on using a cartoon as a reference, hehe, but Wall*E made quite a nice prediction for human kind

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have been tired for 12 years. It happened when I suddenly realized the expectations of further excitement were only dilusions. The older you become dreams may remain fantasy. Your brain tires from the same conclusions that are not real. The euforia, like, the down after smoking mj, or, other gives you that tired feeling. It's natural with age. The process of the mind can produce this feeling but the effects will be the same as a drug induced hangover.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Tired in Ontario too. Almost everyone I encounter in tired like everyone! It seems the first word out of everyones mouth when you ask how they are is "tired". I think it is stress related as well. Everything is going up in price and anything you want to do just costs so much. Maybe as a collective we are feeling the need for change. In how we work and relate to each other. Weekends used to be for relaxing being with family visiting with friends and now they are for getting things done that you have no time for during the week. I think we are a planet or overworked beings! We have gotten so used to this that it has become the norm. Wish I could relax!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The stress of not knowing what is coming next- is probably pretty much why people in this thread are feeling the way they do. And if you have allergies and sinus conditions like I do, well that just adds to the mix. What to do? try to stay positive- filter out the negative stuff that bombards us constantly- I don't remember this kind of bombardment- 50 years ago or so I was only 8 but just didn't sense the negativity that seems to be all around us now. Hang in there.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am tired today but it might be the fact that I did an hour of legs yesterday and then went and ran 5 miles right after that.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey, I've been seeing/feeling the same thing.
It's like everyone just got done eating a pound of turkey.

I'm going out on a limb but I dont think its purely the tempurature/atmospheric pressure changes. Though those to have effects on being tired. The hot and cold fluctuation keeps your body adjusting to tempurature, and as you heat and cool your body re-regulates your running temp to fit/battle the outer temp.

Anyways... I feel thats not it. I think it might have to do with the constant upping of signals and waves we're all being put through. Every day there is more and more wi-fi, more and more people using it, just added interference with your chemistry at the smallest levels left and right. I'm not sure how many people know about things like project umbrella MK-Ultra and such, but I'll kinda some it up. They can pass a waves through you which cause you to change mood, make you get chills, make you feel burning, make you relaxed or sedated, make you feel angry or tense, ect, if you can feel it, they can make you feel it with different frequencies. The most extreme example of how well they can put waves to work was in a project under J.F. Scapitz where they used electromagnetic waves to put "the voice of god" into peoples heads. They could/can make you hear a voice in your head, whether they ever made this a long range device is up in the air. I'll just say, that in 1974 they could have your stand within an arch and do it. ... enough of the MK-Ultra umbrella specifics. I'm just stating the possibility that they can make you feel dulled down and unfocused/lacadaisical at a large scale, and that was with technology years ago. Even if the government themselves is not intending to do this, the entire world may be unintentionally doing this by simple throwing the wrong level of waves into the air. There have been a few more recent studies that haven't been classified with devices to neutralize entire populouses with a system of wave producers put in place.. My guess is it's a combonation of both weather and wave levels, though how much of either is effecting us is something that would need in depth study.

If you read through this and are wanting to read specifics of timelines and people involved in MK-Ultra, I'd suggest as a starter just a summary on angelfire- www.angelfire.com... and you could look into more resent evolutions of this by just searching the net for something along the lines of "pulsed energy projectile" "wave gun/ray gun" through i cant seem to find the one I came across a few months ago where they discussed the ones that could make a whole city "disabled" maybe if you look into it with some imagination you mught come across it... anyways..

_B-T_ out

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Something mysterious in the Air

Further to the post on everyone feeling tired, Here in Poole UK nearly everybody I know either has or has had a serious chest infection that has persisted in My case and Familys for nearly a year now. Strange as it may seem it has odd symptoms like daytime sweats, even when outside in freezing temps. Now it seems like everybody got it at Christmas, together. Yet was informed by the Dr/GP that it was not contagious. Where I live is 15 miles from PORTONDOWN Biological and Chemical weapons research facility, Operated by the M.O.D . Was this one of there test`s or an Accident. Please advise!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Slow blood probably effects alot of people. If you ever feel sluggish, do some explosive contraction like this fellow here.

Dands, or hindu pushups, activate your energy/heart/lungs/ all muscle groups etc.

If you can do 30-60 pushups, try 20 of these. If you have trouble with 20 pushups, do 6 of these, and you'll feel your blood surging through it's channels.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What does it say in the bible (not that i read it) something about at the end it will be like those taken will be sleeping . It will be like a thief in the night.?????

Yeah ive too been tired, reason unknown
Perhaps its watching the media a little too much, what with all the economic problems, knife crime (England), stupid bureaucracy, mass immigration etc etc gives off a feeling of anger and also helplessness which in turn leads to apathy = tiredness

Also perhaps as consciousness raises , which its doing the world over in a subtle way, then this makes one sleepy. Such as the mediation that the monk nods off due to lack of concentration

But dont really know, what i do know is ive been tired as of late.

Strange thing was , when i awoke after my afternoon nap i turned the P.C. on straight away, and i was thinking about just how tired i have been recently, when this thread appeared in the emails i get from A.T.C which is a great coincidence or psyhic prediction , who knows whats happening anymore ??????????????

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm in the north of england and although i've been fighting it, i've been feeling the tiredness too, like my energy is getting drained and its a constant battle to keep hold of it and recharge. I'm not the only one that i know of, many people feeling the same way.

I'm guilty of skim reading this thread as its got so long so forgive me if its already been mentioned but, electromagnetic frequencies?
From what i understand (maybe something, maybe nothing) different frequencies can have effects on people, positive and negative, and they are constantly around us. Can they, or are they being used to control / influence / manipulate us, keeping us in a tired state? Ever notice how when you're watching t.v. its so easy to enter a completely passive state and just sit watching garbage that you don't even really care about?
Something else worth checking out is the mosquito device which has been used in various places, particularly south wales, which emits a certain frequency which people of a certain age group can hear and find uncomfortable. This device has and is being used to keep troublesome youths away from certain areas. If frequencies are being used in this way then what else are they being used for?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I agree with so many of these reasons as to why we all are feeling tired. The problem is that there are way too many variables to pin-point. The list is endless.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
For me, even with sometimes taking a sleeping pill, I wake up somewhere between 3am-4:30am. I usually toss and turn at night a lot to. I can't remember the last time I slept in one spot and woke up in the same spot.

i've been going through the same thing. for the last 20 years i've only ever gotten 4 maybe 4.5 hours of sleep a night and thrived on it. lately (last few months i'd say) i've been waking up around the 2nd hour with odd paranoia, but feeling real in that half-sleep state. i end up wandering around my home checking things, looking for signs of entry, etc until i wake up more and realize its irrational fear.

i always wake up even if i don't get out of bed every time.

the end result is that i'm tired and lethargic much more than ever now.

i'm not paranoid in waking hours, by the way.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My theory is that small amounts of nerve gas are in the air from its disposal.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
its the bread ..stop eating the bread and you will feel healthier in 2 days...bread is the one and only thing every working class people eat everyday...just try and not eat any sort of bread for 2 days and see....

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm late in replying to this thread and I saw it when it was first posted, and just a few days before it was posted we were talking at work how tired we all are.

This seems to be a global issue, a issue that didn't effect us last year or the year before, so what has changed or is changing globally?

Doubtful that it's pollution, thats aways with us.

It's doubtful that it would be some government black ops, something this huge would be impossible to control and there is no way to guarantee that the elite would not be affected.

Could our sun be causing this?

One theory I have is perhaps it's possible that this whole 2012 thing will effect us physically meaning the talk of ascending. Everyday it draws closer and is a actual physical event that will occur. My question is if this is real and happening, what other symptoms might occur.

Not meaning to turn this into another 2012 debate, but something is causing this and it seems to be affecting everyone.

My kids are even sleeping more, I mean taking naps everyday, and this is just unheard of!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's funny, I've heard the same thing from people lately, but then again people are always complaining of being tired. The strange thing for me is I've always been kind of a lazy one, just kinda floatin around but just recently I've gotten a kick start, I've started jogging 2 miles a day, lifting weights and doing sit ups. I've never had energy like this. I havn't watched TV for a year, maybe it's that.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The food we eat no longer has the life force it used to have. There is no instrument to measure life force except my hands, so I have no real evidence that our food has changed. I just have a hunch. This may be due to genetic engineering and/or combinations of insect and plant DNA.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join