It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi have only just discovered this thread, but was thinking about this the other day, I live in the UK in Somerset and everyone I know is more tired then they used to be, including myself, I have always had late nights and early mornings since I started work but I have never felt like this before, also in reference to something said MUCH earlier in this thread I also find it clears up late evening/night time, it hits 9-10pm and suddenly I have a massive boost of energy, whereas all day at work I have no energy at all, and the weekends are no different, I haven't tried any changes in lifestyle yet but, my lifestyle has been the same for ages and I don't eat large amounts of processed food or anything like that, I'm fairly active, I don't see any reason why this tiredness has suddenly descended. I have a work colleague who is also suffering from it and he is active, has early nights, is normally a positive self motivated person, until recently (say the last couple of months) now he moans about work constantly, has booked off holiday, is tired, nearly falling asleep at his desk sometimes. It just makes no sense, I knew this was affecting Britain and I was putting it down to stress caused by the current economic crisis, but its very interesting to here it is affecting Canada, Sydney, America and Dubai too, forgive me for not reading the whole thread but do we know if it is affecting any other parts of the world? I don't think it can be put down to heat, because it is not hot in the UK this summer, actually this is one of the coolest summers I have ever lived through, in reference to the end of days comment by someone, I don't know how other religions view it but I'm a Christian and think we maybe getting close but we aren't there yet, to everyone out there who isn't, I believe that the most obvious sign of end of days (and this will still be a long time before the actual end) will be all the Christians disappearing

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Elron]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I'm in Texas, and me and most of the people I know and have meet have all be worn out, and feeling very tired. I usually get 6 to 8 hours sleep. I'm physicaly fit, and have no know health problems.
I have noticed that those of my co-workers that have seen doctors have come up with heart problems, but none of the doctors have given the same reason for the heart problems. We are between the ages of 22 to 40 and have had no real problems before the last six months, but now we are getting tired too quick and constantly worn out.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
A co-worker and I agreed that we have been feeling the same way to the point of having to take naps in the afternoon we are so tired. Chemtrails are the culprit.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I thought it was just me & my family. For the longest time, we thought we had some sort of black mold or something around the house. There was an article in the paper about a certain kind of mold causing tiredness. Everything has been cleaned & no mold was ever seen. The people I work with are also worn down. People who come into where I work say that they feel exhausted. I could say it's the heat (I live in Georgia & it's been pretty warm here), but even this past winter I felt like this.
It could just be the way we are living our lives: wake up early, work all day, go home & eat dinner, then go to sleep, then repeat the next day. But I am only 29 years old & I should not feel like this. I thought maybe exercising would help, that just seems to make it worse.
It's like I'm so tired I can't sleep at night (I know it sounds silly).
I'm also wondering if it could be a product of pollution & global warming.

I am glad other people are suffering from this, it makes me feel a little better (but still tired).

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

What an interesting comment regarding conquest.and what an irony it would be
if our own govey would subdue us with chem trails to make their control easier.But even more ironic would be that "we simple grazers " or subdued citizens, absent of our appointed army (who are off fighting for private company oil rights)would be the ones responsible for personally defending our home turff from any foreign invaders. This would be like shooting ourselves and those who came up with the idea in the foot .An easy conquest for foreign and domestic .
reminds me of the gun that shoots from both ends,killing the enemy and the shooter.(sort of like depleted uranium).To me only an enemy of humanity would deploy such weapons.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well i just got up and i feel as though i got run over by a steamroller.

I had to take two ibuprophens and a muscle relaxer for extreme pain all over my body. [and no, i didnt have a wild night of sex either]

I talked to my mom who is generally very active and she says she is very tired- then i saw this thread and wanted to put in my 2 centavos.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Very bizzare.

For about 2 years now, my wife has been saying "I'm tired and don't know why" or "I really feel run down", etc.

For about the past 6 months, I also feel tired.

We both get plenty of sleep, 7 hours plus, per night. Our diets aren't the greatest and little exercise, but we're pretty healthy I guess.

I don't feel so tired as much as I feel unmotivated. I don't want to get out of bed, I don't want to do household chores, heck I don't even want to go to work anymore.

I just want to "be". Does that make sense? I want to get up when I want to, clean when I want to and sit around and do nothing.

Don't get me wrong, when there are chores to do or other stuff, I don't have a problem doing them. I know when the lawn work is calling, I have to do it and I go get it done. I know that every morning I have to get up and go to the office and I do it, even though a good portion of my day is not productive, I get lazy at work.

As a matter of fact, I should probably get to work now.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Woah, sorry to eter this tread like this.

EVERYBODY FROM THE USA TO EUROPE ETC IS SUFFERING FROM A FATIGUE , ESPECIALY SINCE MARCH/APRIL THIS YEAR.

Since 3 weeks it has become extreem for many. Reporting from the netherlands. A Huge amount of humans living espcially in the western worlds are suffuring from sleepnessnes as well.

Sine 8 days now the people I talk to all have but one topic, SOMETHING IS GOING ON! and one new chared problem, FEELING TIRED!

Natuure is setting of strange signals as well.
The Planets are moving in a different planetary setting.

Sinds around april 2008 we count 6.66 billion

The following below comes from a website called revelation13, just as they others have the info about the planets as well..

February 2008 Jupiter and Venus had close approach within 5 degree , and a solar eclipse on 7/8 th of february 2008 over Antartica.

February 5 = also 46 years after february 1962 [ predictions about this being the birthdate of the new messiah who was supossedly born in 1962]
46 being the number of man.
Adam is 46 in Greek.
Man has 46 chromosomes.
The return or awakening of this new messaih figure is counted for the year 2008 date set 8-8-8.
Astrological there was the most unusual grouping of planets in February 1962 and Unusual Astrolgical Alignment.
Which was the Same as during the Eclipse on August 11th 1999 and the Cross on August the 18th 1999.

Just as there was some Huge Cross etc in 2000 the 7th month, or better said 1999 completed and 7 months.

Since this month July Mars is seen 6 degree Separation from Saturn, close approuch Mars signals War.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

There is information on the net about the Lesser Hours a day we have.

the following is from my head cant find the link with the info on it buts there is info on the web..
The Heartbeat of Earth went up, she went up from 17 beats a cycle to 24 beats a cycle, started back in the 80s, around the period of El Ninio.
They calculated that stead 24 hours we have now 16 hours a day, digitalclocks etc are controlled to show same hours passing ..old clock will stop ticking after 16 hours indeed.

There is a Hell of a lot going on right now, and methinks the powers that be are going to loose the fight they stupidly enough started a long time ago against planet earth and those who gave us the earth, they want it back, they gave us a change to change our ways we did not do it. They are orchestrating things up there. [ to the mods on this board, I guess the serpo OM and RU are not that smart after all, no? and if you guys want to know, might as well contact Resistthem on their boards he knows ..]

In short everybody is tired, and its Just the beginning of one world wide sleeping beauty attack,

As Above So Below -All Is Connected-No Coincidence-There is a Reason for Everything..Time to Tap into your Collective Consciousness and start comunicating telepatic with others.

In Other Words..there be a Reason why everybody is tired.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
To the original OP, I myself caught Mono a few months ago and I don't know how. Sadly I didn't get it the way you usually do
(the kissing disease) I truly can't figure out how I got it, but it kicked my but for a good 2 months. I had no appetite or energy to do anything. If my neck hadn't swollen up I would never have gone to the doctor and found out it was Mono.

Once the Mono cleared up, the smoke from the Wildfires came (live in CA) And that has really effected everyone. If most of us didn't have breathing problems were going to have them now. For weeks we couldn't see the mountains or open windows or doors. Bad air quality makes you tired. Finally the smoke is getting better but now all my hair is falling out
So who knows what the heck is going on, but its something. And more and more "healthy" people are feeling it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
neformore I am from West Yorkshire and have been feeling down and depressed and tired for the past 4 days now.....

But saying that, just through odds alone theres bound to be many in the same situation....Maybe its the crap July were having, summers begun to desert the UK (goodbye summer) I am sure thats got to have an effect. Roll on 2012

I am even stuggling to write this....

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that I am still here enjoying this thread Zzzzzzzzzzzz, JK!

I know that sometimes just finding out that you are not the lone stranger seems to help.

From some of the tips here I have actually found a burst of new energy these past days and am feeling terrific!

Carry on!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian
Chemtrails and microwave radiation are off the charts high these days. People testing the trails and fallout from them have found high amounts of sub micron barium salts and aluminum oxides. Both of these are toxic heavy metals that interfere with the bodies ability to uptake potassium. They also are capable of crossing the blood/brain barrier causing an up tic in Parkinson's disease and Alzheimers in the elderly and those with already compromised immune systems. IIn addition the water and soil specimens as well as air cleaner samples have been found to contain sedatives, dessicated human blood cells, several strains of genetically engineered mycoplasmas and self replicating nano tubes and technologies straight out of science fiction. We are being sprayed and manipulated through the use of chemical and electro magnetic environmental manipulation. This is criminal activity that is being perpetrated on a worlwide basis. Become aware. Google search Chemtrails and go to Carnicom.com and learn to look up at what is being sprayed on humanity on a global basis . These operations are designed to tear down your immune systems and leave you more vulnerable to disease and death through systemic illnesses such as cancer emphysema, Asthma and host of others too numerous to list. Big Pharma makes a killing as you all check out.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Clicked on this because this is definitely happening to people I know.
Me, my groups of friends, all of us constantly tired. This happens at different times of day whether it be right in the morning or at the end of the day. Sure you can say it's because we just woke up or had a full day, but it was getting SO frequent!!! We're all off for the holidays now.

I'm a 17 year old, up in London btw ^_^

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Now a simple solution that should help people feel a little better, and I've tried and tested it myself:

www.youtube.com...

I took the audio track and put it on a CD and use it as background music at home. After a few days I noticed I felt much better and there was less little arguments in the house. Plants around the house seem to grow better, using less water than normal. The pets all have healthy looking fur. I still get the fatigue issue everyone is talking about but it dosen't seem to hit me as hard as other folk, most of the time I'm relaxed. My hair, that was falling out and brittle, became stronger and silkier. My skind condition, and the skin condition of everyone in the house, got better. So I urge people to give this a try, at least for a few days, night playing included. It will help.

This won't solve the core problems, but it will change the outlook and make you feel better while you deal with them. A DNA repair boost makes you more resilient.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
(sorry if I'm repeating something already said, to big of a thread to read it all)

Ugh, stop trying to find external causes, the cause of the problem is not outside yourselves, it's not about being physically fit or all that buzz, or only drinking and eating this and that, it is the whole way of thinking and of acting, you folks care to much, all those symptoms seems clearly, for me, as the ones caused by modern life stress and the horrible habit of trying to control every single thing, screw it! Eat a greased burger, drink a milkshake, brainwash your brains out with TV, miss a day at work, leave your worries behind, smile more without a reason, stop caring too much and maybe you will see the difference. Oh, and stop complaining, it's the way of life you build for yourselves, realise that and move on.

...And maybe you guys should start taking cold showers in the morning

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raziel89
(sorry if I'm repeating something already said, to big of a thread to read it all)

Ugh, stop trying to find external causes, the cause of the problem is not outside yourselves, it's not about being physically fit or all that buzz, or only drinking and eating this and that, it is the whole way of thinking and of acting, you folks care to much, all those symptoms seems clearly, for me, as the ones caused by modern life stress and the horrible habit of trying to control every single thing, screw it! Eat a greased burger, drink a milkshake, brainwash your brains out with TV, miss a day at work, leave your worries behind, smile more without a reason, stop caring too much and maybe you will see the difference. Oh, and stop complaining, it's the way of life you build for yourselves, realise that and move on.

...And maybe you guys should start taking cold showers in the morning

Horrible post, what are you trying to do? Live up to your username? I will promptly ignore all of your advice.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Excellent suggestion. I love to play melodic new age type music, it really does set a good atmosphere in my home. I love George Winston and the likes.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My family and I went camping a couple of weekends ago. We always take water with us when we go camping. This time, instead of filling up our big water cooler, I bought a couple of those big plastic containers filled with distilled water. We only used one over the weekend. Yes we were all full of energy, but we were camping. For the heck of it, we used the other container of water over the next couple of days. Kids got up by 7am anxious to eat and go play.

Water was gone, went back to tap.... no more energy.

I still didnt think anything of it until I read an article about the high levals of medication in our water. It went on to say the only way to get the meds out of your water is by distilling it. That was when i had my ah ha moment. I was on antidepressants for a week when I was a teenager. I quit taking them because they made me so tired, i just wanted to sit around and be a zombie.

SO, just to check and see if this is the case, who would be willing to spend a couple bucks on distilled water for a couple of days to see if it makes a difference???

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi.

I'm in Ireland and, while I haven't analysed the fatigue curve, over the last two years I've been getting severe migraines (I've always had them anyway, but these ones have lasted for months on end) and the extreme tiredness that goes with them. I had my blood checked for diabetes, like someone else mentioned earlier, and the result came back negative. Good news, I thought.

Second point, even young people today are talking about how it's been no time at all between Christmasses, how summers seem shorter, how time is flying by us. I used to think this feeling was a product of ageing, as we have less and less to learn and fewer and fewer moments of true consciousness, now, and in light of what's being said here and in the linked thread, I'm wondering if the rate of time passing has altered.

From a personal perspective, I truly have no idea how I manage to fit so much less into a day than I did even just a few years ago and I'm very conscious of wasted time. Is this a product of my own ageing process? Possibly, but I'm a fundamentally creative person and I know I have a much greater back-catalogue of annual output from three or four years ago than I do now. And I don't feel like I'm putting any less effort into it.

As I say, maybe I'm just getting old, but ever since I was a child I've been fascinated by time and time travel. It seems to me that time is behaving very strangely at the moment.

Finally, I completely agree with the poster who said they feel more energetic at night. I seem to spark up at around 10/11 o'clock (winter or summer) and it takes a bit of effort to get me to finish what I'm doing and go to bed. But I think I've always been a bit like that, as one of my ex-girlfriends would probably testify

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm in OZ and just about everyone I know has been saying the same thing here, and it has been ongoing for some time. I started the year off with energy and drive, was motivated to achieve some goals, etc. By Easter that was mostly gone, and since then the lethargy has increased dramatically.

Kids are feeling it too, and even the animals here seem to have more sleep than usual. Add to this the really weird seasons we have been experiencing here and one has to wonder.

It is the middle of Winter here, and near the mountains where I live it is normally frigid with thick ice on the car every morning, yet the cold set in early in Autumn (Fall). Some trees and plants are flowering when they shouldn't be, there are Bees in the garden everyday, tonight I noticed Mosquitos, which we shouldn't see for at least 5 months or so and we have just had unseasonally warm days/nights! Something is out of whack in the world, and we are feeling the symptoms.

Many people here have contracted some not nice stomach virus, while others are finding their chest is congested.. more so than what would be normal for winter colds and flu's. The same thing happened here just days before Spetember 11, 2001 and people could not drag themselves out of bed. They would finally start to get better and be hit with it again... it was a repetitive cycle for months on end. At the moment my lungs feel like they are full of gunk, I can wake up through the night feeling as if I can't breath, etc.

As someone else said, the lethargy lifts a little at night, as if we get a second wind... so I have not been able to go to bed before 2 or 3 AM and then need a granny-nap by early afternoon. Even then, sleep is disturbed every night with waking many times for no reason, before being able to go back to sleep.

What the cause is could be anyone's guess, and I do not think there is one cause for all that is being experienced globally.

Many of us are going through changes, some are refusing to work on themselves to clear our 'dross' and move into clarity, while others are actively participating in the necessary inner changes. But all feel this lethargy, and yes physical activity does seem to alleviate it for a short time, but even then once the adrenalin has worn off you can feel much more worn out.

As someone else said, I also seem to be lacking in motivation, I just don't feel like doing the things we expect as normal... cooking, eating, house and yard work, etc. I do them, but have no interest in them.

I see a lot more earthquake activity globally than there has been in the past ten years, so we are building up to something. There are more and more open UFO appearances around the world, as an example.. in the Northern Territory of Autralia just recently a number of small outback towns had very large orange lights hovering over them for up to 2 and 3 hours! I saw the exact same thing south of where I live only last week. My young teenage daughter reported a visit where she was taken and tested then stuck with a needle.... she showed me the puncture mark as it was still fresh. This is not that unusual for us, as I was visited often through this life and she too has been since the age of about 2 years.

I'm not saying this lethargy is UFO related, but, I do see that a number of factors are coinciding with this symptom. In new-age material this tiredness has been noted as a symptom of ascension... but, I tend to go by my own experiences and not choose to believe in any of the belief-systems anyway.

In the end, we must agree that there are massive changes around us in every aspect of our lives and the world we live in. My advice, sit tight, do whatever you have to do to find some clarity for yourself and work on releasing inner issues... and we all have them. Lighten the load so to speak.

Be well people.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Tayesin]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join