It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've been experiencing this, more and more starting from sometime last year. I think it is the current social condition, but I also know that something is wrong. Something is different. People are different. I don't even know how to say it. I've been slowly picking up the aggression in trying to find out why.

We are all human, but right now there are a few different batches, and they are as far removed from each other as they could possibly be without giving up the genetics too. Here's what I know. There are two batches that will *not* change, and one that can be swayed. Of the first two, one is going to overtake and rule the other almost out of existence. That's how it feels right now. Of the third, who's to say. But something is wrong, something has changed, people have changed, and this is the way it is now and it will escalate. I'm not sure if something has 'gone wrong' or if it is how it's meant to be (a moot point I suppose since our perception of happenings dictates that the happening itself is self-supporting as purpose). But whatever end you're on, you're living among a world of strangers and there is a one faction who *will never understand*. That's the deepest I can get into this while staying a little neutral on the subject while still trying to be expressive and informative. What i do know, is that it's real, and it has nothing to do with *any* situational based perspective. I've never felt part of anything in my whole life, but since a year or so I've been feeling strongly like I suddenly am, and I don't know what, and my perspective of others has gone from cynical and analytical to out and out bizarre, in various ways. All the related things from this have been having an effect on me, the economics of things as others have posted are having an effect on me, and it feels like the earth itself is having an effect on me. I understand having said all that it would be easy for people here to take me apart if they wanted to, under any sort of 'weak minded' perception or pretense, and that's just fine because that's normalcy. I want to figure this out and so I thought I'd contribute. But it's at least good to know I don't have to be QUITE as reserved as I would be on other forums.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread indeed. I've been lurking around ATS for a few years and this might be the most interesting thread yet.

For skeptics and theorists, let me say this.

I have eaten nothing but organic foods for years, no meat. The water in my district is not fluoridated. I limit (very much) the amount of news I take in on a daily basis, usually just perusing headlines and not reading many stories (unless I see a esoteric twist within). I do watch markets in anticipation of John Q> getting mad and getting their asses off the couch. I wake every day at 3:30 AM PDT (I live in Seattle area) and my schedule has not changed.

For some reason I have had restless wakefulness for the last couple of weeks, Accompanied with this has been what I must describe as a "fog" in my head and thinking. I've felt very disconnected from everything and just the day before yesterday I mentioned to my wife that everything seems "surreal" around me. I've been wondering why, and thinking it must be a sleep issue, until I read this post.

The other strange thing I've noticed. I've been a whole foods/organic foods eater my whole life and have never eaten meat on a regular basis. I am 36. Usually I get over sickness very quickly comparatively to people (like those in my office). About 4 weeks ago my daughter and son got a bug, which I seemed ot have caught. Well it manifested as a wet cough and has not subsided since. It seems to have gotten better but I still have it. I've also been suffering from congestion (in fact I also recently mentioned to my wife that I wondered if I'd developed, for the first time in my life, allergies).

I have found the news lately a bit overwhelming, though I've done my usual correction for this and turned it off. I need to maintain some positivity for my family (two small kids).

I'd be very interested to hear if anyone else has been having respiratory problems too. Of course I am talking about unusual issues with a recent onset (say a month or two).

For me this is not something that has been happening for a few years, rather a few, maybe 4, weeks.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i myself have been feeling more tired than usual lately. i seem to have little energy and little motivation. i even find myself starting to fall asleep at work, sometimes while standing. ( i work days for the record) In the last couple of weeks i find that i'm now having a hard time falling asleep too.

Right now i live in Calgary, Alberta Canada, but i will be moving to Sarnia, Ontario. So i will post an update in a couple of weeks and let you know if moving to a new location helps or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is from Earth Changes. Maybe the fatigue is because the Sun has been at a low or resting phase June and into July!

" HUMANITY IS MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED AT A SOLAR MIN PHASE"

This makes sense to me, hey I'm so brain tired this is my 3rd attempt to post this! Website is Earthchangesbulletin.com

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Galadriel: The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air...

Gandalf: "One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them."

Frodo: I know what I must do, it's just that... I'm afraid to do it.

Galadriel: Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow, I have been feeling tired also, So has my Girlfriend and my brother. We talked about it the other night. Strange !!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My friends are tired all the time - we live in Sydney Australia so this is clearly a global phenomenon as it's happening throughout the 4 corners of the earth. You have to ask yourself if this is a natural or manmade phenomenon. The argument for natural is the move towards 2012 and the Great Awakening. The sunspot cycle 24 is very quiet at the moment but is going to peak towards the end of 2012 with epic proportions. This is important.
Is there a worldwide secret government plan to prevent this cosmic event from having an effect on us and thus prevent us from becoming part of the Great Awakening of 2012? No, We are mostly doing that to ourselves without the help of them. But they have certainly laid the path. They are using this to lower the frequency of Earth to be negative. If we are still fighting each other when solar cycle 24 hits its peak in 2012 we'll miss the boat on this once in a 26,000 year event. Being tired is symptom of using up all your energy. Eating food with additives and pesticides, Antibiotics in meat, GM food are all toxins your body has to deal with them one way or another. So instead of metabolising them your body needs to store them in fat tissue. Fat that would ordinarily be used for slow releasing energy. So, avoid anything that is made in a factory, or is advertised on TV. Grow your own food. Drink pure water and avoid fluoride, aspartame and any E Numbers. Avoid w-fi and cellphone use as they damage DNA. These are all poisons that make you fatter and zap your ability to metabolise fat for use as energy, thus, making you tired. Be good to one another regardless of background. Give forgiveness to all others truly from the heart. Being bitter solves nothing and uses up energy. Forgive and you'll feel cleansed. The energy needed to create any negative energy is returned to *you* to do with as you wish - you'll feel more energised to use this energy in a positive way for yourself and others which feeds of itself in an upward spiral. Everything is tied down to money and status and control (or being controlled). Which is opposite of “being free” and is the state of society we live in today. Once you realise this basic fact (and the illuminati fear this one thing more than anything else) and act upon it in a peaceful way You'll be in a better position to weather this great awakening with a breeze. They know this and can't stop it but have created a massive obstacled society that is so distracting, so negative and so meaningless that we concentrate all our energies into it and it then feeds of itself into a downward spiral in order to distract. The good news is that if you Switch off from that and concentrate on positive loving ideals towards yourself and one another equally then this overcomes the distraction.
At the moment there are large sections of today’s societywhere people are literally *waking up* to this whole lie we have been fed. (federal reserve, 9/11, Iraq , chemtrails are just the tip of the iceberg) and realising their true potential. “Waking up” is preceded by a fog like or brain buzz feeling in the head for weeks followed by intense clarity of thinking. (the illuminati fear this the most as there will be revolutions as time goes on) They have started to create the big brother and police states to control any uprising to their social order.
Increasingly people will be freed from the numbed down path of un-consciousness we have been globally led towards by the illuminati and their mass machine they call society. True society should be where there is no war, famine, hatred, selfishness, dishonesty, vain, greed, self importance but instead Peace, abundance, love, humility, sharing, integrity and compassion – and free energy. Once you too realise this, then you too will awaken like you have never awakened before then your world will know peace, the elite will fail and this will spread once you figure it out.
Once this happens, you will never be tired again my friend! A new dawn beckons!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I wouldn't consider this a current event. ^_^ Here in South Carolina, it happens all the time. If you ask how are you the typical reply is "Fine," or "Tired," thats normally it.

I do believe though that there is something to it, and I think the main reason behind it is that people don't use their noggin.
they don't! They really don't, they think however much is needed then they go watch tv, or something similar that they do all the time. You'll find out that people who read, or you might already know this, seem to be more active and quick about replying. And they often use a bigger vocabulary.

But nobody does that anymore! Kids don't want to read, they don't want to go outside, or stretch their legs, we in a whole do not eat healthy food, and the air outside is practically toxic. [In a less dramatic way.]

Just compare the statistics to those who are healthy and to those who are not. Those who have high cholesterol and those who do not. All of that plays a factor in the tired. But you are right, and that is the strange thing.

Everybody is tired! My point is that despite all of that, we are all saying were tired! Is very very strange. But there is nothing we can do about it but hope that more rest will take into effect...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I have been feeling unusually tired and depressed for a few months, I often look up at the chemtrails and wonder if thats what is causing it. something just isnt right!!! i feel offtrack

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi people,

Been feeling really exhausted since about April. Before that I was good at getting up in the mornings and awake until I went to sleep. Now, I can't do the gym workouts I used to do, my attention span is less and my daily energies are at rock bottom. I haven't changed diet or anything else. A large number of people are the same out here in England although I couldn't begin to tell you all why. Could be for any number of reasons, allergy season out here being number one!

Triss

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Kinda creepy to see others saying this.
I live in Central Ohio.
I have been sleeping for rediculously long periods for about the last week or so. Often 10-12 hours and when i finally do wake up i feel like im pulling weights around for about the first 2 hours. I had just attributed it to problems in my relationship and stress from my career. Im feeling restless lately and kinda down. This is not like me at all normally I am a "go getter".

Another thing I have noticed is a decrease in cognitive functions. Example; I lost my main set of car keys. they have been missing for 4 days now. Im forgetting simple things alot and my dreams have been ... strange to say the least.

My friends have all mentioned the same restless, but sleepy state. And I have noticed some memory problems with a few of them; i.e. forgetting what they just said. A few are becoming a bit irritable as well.

I read most of the posts prior to this and skimmed the remainder.
I dont know what to make of this. Though I doubt its some horrible invasion plot, or a conspiracy. I do think it may be signifigant, I will look into some theories I have.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I live in Reno, Nevada and not only have I felt tired, for like the last few months, several friends of mine have expressed similar tiredness. But it's a tired not like lack of sleep, just like lack of energy. no amount of sleep really seems to affect it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't think everyone has this. I don't notice anything in my kids. I don't notice the sports players not up to par on their games.
I see a pattern here, but i think its all a mental/poor diet.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm not tired!

Maybe it's a regional problem. I live in Estonia (Northeastern Europe) and no one seems to be tired here.

I think it's because of the heat. The body doesn't recover at night because it's too hot. And most of you just think that you have the same tireness symtoms or whatever, but actually everyone in the world feel tired at some time (not simultaneously) and it's totally normal!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I live on the south coast of England, i have noticed that every one seems tired including me, i have also noticed that peoples attitudes have changed dramatically for the worse, even the older generations seem to have suddenly become rude and arrogant, and people seem more aggressive too.
i am not a religious person but i think we are seeing or entering "The End Of Days" we seem to be dulling down to the point that we just don't care (like an anesthetic)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Baking soda and Maple syrup To help fight Cancer
07/14/2008

The bicarbonate maple syrup cancer treatment focuses on delivering natural chemotherapy in a way that effectively kills cancer cells but significantly reduces the brutal side effects experienced with most standard chemotherapy treatments. In fact so great is the reduction that the dangers are brought down to zero. Costs, which are a factor for the majority of people, of this particular treatment are nil. Though this cancer treatment is very inexpensive, do not assume it is not effective. The bicarbonate maple syrup cancer treatment is a very significant cancer treatment every cancer patient should be familiar with and it can easily be combined with other safe and effective natural treatments.

This cancer treatment is similar in principle to Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT). IPT treatment consists of giving doses of insulin to a fasting patient sufficient to lower blood sugar into the 50 mg/dl. In a normal person, when you take in sugar the insulin levels go up to meet the need of getting that sugar into the cells. In IPT they are artificially injecting insulin to deplete the blood of all sugar then injecting the lower doses of toxic chemo drugs when the blood sugar is driven down to the lowest possible value. During the low peak, it is said that the receptors are more sensitive and take on medications more rapidly and in higher amounts.

The bicarbonate maple syrup treatment works in reverse to IPT. Dr. Tullio Simoncini acknowledges that cancer cells gobbles up sugar so when you encourage the intake of sugar it’s like sending in a Trojan horse. The sugar is not going to end up encouraging the further growth of the cancer colonies because the baking soda is going to kill the cells before they have a chance to grow. Instead of artificially manipulating insulin and thus forcefully driving down blood sugar levels to then inject toxic chemo agents we combine the sugar with the bicarbonate and present it to the cancer cells, which at first are going to love the present. But not for long!

This treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup and baking soda and was first reported on the Cancer Tutor site. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cell. The actual formula is to mix one part baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir briskly and heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Take 1 teaspoon daily, is what is suggested by Cancer Tutor but one could probably do this several times a day.

Remainder of Excellent Post Snipped for brevity.... STARRED! PAGE 17 for all who want to read it completely. Anonymous Contribution.

I just have to stop right here and say that not only do I get this, but it makes TOTAL sense, and applies to what I do for a living in another field. Same principal, same theory, I know it works in My field, and I never though of it to be a Medical Treatment for Humans.

I GET IT! I BELIEVE IT! I'll TRY IT! I Totally Get the Science behind it and I'm SOLD! BONK!! "WOW !... I could had a V-8" Baking Soda has 1000's of uses, and I have seen it detoxify heavy metals.

Same way Algae is Tricked By 'surfactants' to "open up" and take in FOOD which also carries Chlorine OR COLLODIAL SILVER to kill them. Smart little Gel coat that KNOWS whats on the outside of its shell. Wont open up unless it senses FOOD. Takes in the Food and the Silver. Silver wont let cell divide because the cells SPLITTING never "line up equally" on each side of the cell, and therfore no signal is sent to the brain of the cell that " We are all lined up properly and equally, go ahead and divide."

Thanks for stopping to listen for a moment.

I have more to say, but not at this minute.

Believe Me this IS OT. I'm just waiting to say my piece.

Global Consciousness and Intelligent Organisms are recurring themes here.

Blitzkreigen

WOW Anonymous... Thank you for posting that! "Slaps Self on Forehead!"

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Blitzkreigen]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi Everyone
the tiredness and apathy sound wide spread.
has anyone noticed unusual headaches lately?

Mari

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I hope my opinion matters as I'm in the Middle East, precisely Dubai.
It seems to me that there is a global feeling of hopelesness and depression taking all the global issues in account. Wars, economy, environmental issues, increased living costs and the list goes on.
The first signs of depression is fatigue and I think that's what's happening.

ikoiko

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join