It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yeh I have pretty much always been able to get up no problem in the morning until earlier this year. Now even though i still wake about 07:00 every day i just can't seem to be able to get out of bed. Also cannot get motivated to work at all and everyone i speak to Hants/Dorset England is also over tired and stressed out.

maybe we are near a tipping point - there is certainly enough going on to shake up society at the moment on many fronts.

There are just too many people chasing too few resources now something needs to change and now.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Two thoughts come to mind, the first is your location?

I forgot to say, I'm in the North of England, near to Leeds, and its summertime (although its been a wet summer!).

Some interesting replies so far. Keep 'em coming!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I just had to post in this thread as this very discussion took place on the train this morning on the way to work. Every single person I have spoken to in the last few weeks has said the same thing..."not sleeping properly at night and incredibly tired and feeling worn out during the day". I normally sleep about 10 hours a night and my husband used to joke that a bomb could go off next to me and I wouldn't hear it BUT for the last few weeks, I've been sleeping a maximum of 4 hours a night and then I lie awake tossing and turning. Even the few hours sleep I am getting doesn't seem to leave me rested.
Looks like its a global phenomenon!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I totally agree with you on every point

Starred

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

On a related note, has anyone noticed any particular change in the haziness of the air? I used to go out nearly every sunset and take photos, in pursuit of the green flash (got four good shots of them). For the last two months, or maybe a tad longer, the sun has set into a haze so thick I loose sight of the sun long before it touches the horizon. I would normally chock this up to something seasonal, however us being avid stargazers in an area with almost no light pollution, I can say that the "seeing" at night has been terrible..... again, kinda hazy. Probably unrelated to the thread, but it FEELS related.

I think that's a mix of regular pollution due to increased air traffic and the development of china and India and also atmospheric spraying, aka chemtrails, either used for cloud seeding or for some other stupid reason. Spraying is happening folks, people need to realise this.

As for the thread, one thing I forgot to mention in earlier posts is that we also have much more EM pollution, and it might not be inocuous. The proliferations of Wifi and Mobile phone networks could be relevant. On a sidenote, I was watching bbc's topgear a week ago, a car show, and Jeremy Clarkson was testing the new Bentley Brooklands, which is a totally unafordable millionaires car, and one of the things he said about it was his walkey talkey, used to communicate with the camera crews, didn't work inside the car. Could just be a coincidence, but the EM shielding of luxury viehicles might be a sign they know something most of the rest of us don't. There should be some investigation into the communication habits of the ruling classes, to see if they avoid new technologies and what they know about them.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think Zepherian & Dunwichwitch have put their finger on the pulse of the situation. I have felt both mental and physically drained for a few years now. I have blamed it on personal circumstances that have put me under constant stress. I've told myself time & time again that when my personal circumstances change, I'll be fine. The other bizarre thing is that my circumstances haven't changed. It's not for a lack of trying. I'm stuck in limbo and can't figure out how to get out. Everything changes, for better or worse, everything changes. Why haven't things changed, for better or worse here?

To get back on topic, I have also wondered if there is a physical cause for the exhaustion. Vitamin D deficiency? Anemia? Diabetes? I am a little overweight, but not by a crazy amount (20 lbs off would get me back down to normal. Why can't I get the motivation to lose 20 lbs? I've done it before.) I garden, mostly veggies. So I'm getting some exercise and fresh food. I don't eat a lot of processed foods.

So yes, I think we're seeing a conglomerate effect of personal stress, environmental factors and nutritional deficiencies. How do you correct it? If I knew that I wouldn't be stuck in limbo.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Even when I awaken full of readiness for the day, and sleep is no more, by the time I get up and start my day within two hours I feel kind of a slight headache, a tinge nauseated and yes pooped out.

One thing, I have always allowed myself the luxury of sleep when I need it. Reason being, often before some major event that will take all of my energy to pass through, I sleep like the dead for a day or so before.

Also on another level I feel we are working, alternate reality or even astrally traveling within this plane of existence to help aid those less fortunate or in deep distress. Empathetic sleep.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I think that you may have hit the source on the head here. I, as well as everyone I have talked to about this, has been extra tired of late. This weekend didn't exist for me. I took two 4 hour naps in the middle of the day. My wife took naps after me. Even my older kids who have stopped with the naps have taken a few the past few days. Maybe they are feeling the pressure and stress we are under. Not from the viewpoint of worrying but simply feeling our pressure and going through it that way.

I live in Ohio and things are pretty tense with the rising fuel (both types, gas and food) costs. That's what I tend to attribute this to more than any other explanation. Or maybe it's the flouride in our drinking water.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
the diet with overloaded artifficial taste, flavours, colours etc can be a factor in this . Also the air polution could make ppl tired too. Try to shift towards green organic food for a clean-up , mixed with 2-3 green teas a day.And sleep at least 8 hours for several days . Things should be changed then..

Food. That is the first thing I thought of. I am not sure where I first read it, though I am sure at this point I could read it in many places, but in a sense we are starving ourselves while we eat. There is no true nutritional value to most of the "fast foods" we eat. I look at the nutritional labels on everything I buy, and while I still buy some of the stuff I look at
, I always think about how there is nothing good coming in from those products. So many here in America eat and eat and eat, yet we never take in what we need.

We have the constant weight of "war" from all directions, and I don't see how this cannot affect people at some level. War on drugs, war on illiteracy, war on poverty, war on terror, and war war war on the horizon. We are constantly bombarded with it. Fear fear fear. Don't succumb to it.

If you're a believer in shifting occurring as we move into the Piscean Age, then I would say that you could look towards all the events as what is going to come even more powerfully before the final curtain is drawn. I could see that wearing us down easily.

All I can really say is try to do what you can in your power to resist being tired. As others have said, try to exercise more, eat well, and avoid being thrown into the mix of frenzied media manipulation wherever possible. I know most people wouldn't do this that have one, but throw out your television. Being removed from most of the ridiculous crap that a tv can spew has saved me from a lot of unnecessary stress.

Great topic Nef, and yes I hear it all the time here. I just try to tell people to stay strong and not let things get to you. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and I for one know where I'm going, so I don't let it get to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
the average person feels tired all day cause cause they generally sit on their arse all day and do flip all except watch tv

last year i was workin in a machine shop lifting heavy lumps of metal around all day - id be getting up at 6 monday to friday but overall i was full of energy even with only 5 hours sleep every night.
now im out of work and do very little physical activity - its made me lazy and even with 10 hours sleep i wake up tired.

so its all really simple, work out or go for runs, or join a gym and youll start feelin less tired. diet does play some part but not much compared to just bein active

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well, I keep checking in on this and I had a thought. You know how animals exhibit odd, restless behavior before a natural disaster such as an earthquake, yet we humans don't seem to be fine tuned enough to feel it anymore? Well, what if we are all subconsciously sensing an upcoming disaster, obviously on a global scale and that is causing the restlessness?

Bah, I have been up too long as it is and my posts tend to get a little loopy as the night pours on. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There hasn't been any huge change in how people live over the last many years. I believe what the OP is seeing is related to our collective psyche. We are being bombarded with a never ending stream of bad and decidedly ominous news. Pending war, energy crisis, banking crisis, housing crisis, credit crisis, food prices rising, food contamination with no solution... the list goes on. We are being worn down by this drone of despair. We've all become emotionally fatigued by it and this quickly translates to physical fatigue. If you know anyone who suffers from depression you'll understand. We've developed a kind of sociental depression.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Well, I keep checking in on this and I had a thought. You know how animals exhibit odd, restless behavior before a natural disaster such as an earthquake, yet we humans don't seem to be fine tuned enough to feel it anymore? Well, what if we are all subconsciously sensing an upcoming disaster, obviously on a global scale and that is causing the restlessness?

Bah, I have been up too long as it is and my posts tend to get a little loopy as the night pours on. Just a thought.

You have a good point, anyone here that work in customer service experience sometimes it could be slow at work, but then all of a sudden it seems like everyone came up with the same idea and all of a sudden your slammed? I worked in an ice cream store, it would be slow then all of a sudden everyone and there brother would come through the door wanting icecream, then it woud die out. Seems to come in spurts.

I think I see more negativity from where I am from, and negativity drains people of energy and motivation. Are you negative latley? I know I have been and I don't know why.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Tired does not even begin to cover how I feel. In all fairness though I have been dealing with a lot and there are many other factors as well. Bottom Line though is my whole "normal" schedule is completely off. I am finding that I need to sleep, but I also can not sleep. I'm just a mess at the moment lol

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm more knackered than usual but then again, I've just came back from a hiking trip in the Swiss mountains.

I think my tiredness is perfectly normal.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i have trouble waking up in the morning and i get plenty of sleep - 8 hours on a comfortable mattress. i only wake up once per night to go to the bathroom.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
one word.
the atu-waa is running out of time.
check this site which explains
www.xeeatwelve.com

www.abovetopsecret.com...

bascially all systems are breaking down aka economics,political,weather....matter is fracturing,you can feel it as heat bursts,sudden aging overnight,sleeplessness,tv channel freezes.

time ends in 2008 and not 2012 .
there would be restart this time.

excerpt

Now, as the Christ Energy separates more and more from the Anti-Christ Energy and as the alien conflicts increase, there will be many other changes occurring. Time will have lapses and behave almost nonsensically. There will be more time shifts observed where people have spontaneous individual or collective events and some people will age almost overnight. Individual events could happen momentarily, suddenly and unexpectedly. They can feel like fainting events without the feeling of everything going dark. A person might feel one moment they are in a locale, the next moment elsewhere, and the next moment back to the original locale. Some time shifts will be more involved and longer in duration.

Many abnormalities, such as weather events, are being explained away by physical reasons. Orange skies are blamed on refraction of raindrops, but, why they have only now begun to occur is not addressed. Droughts and floods are explained away with El Niño and La Niña simultaneously. Newsreaders can sometimes be seen smirking as they deliver the nonsensical reasons for various weather events. The symbolic release of the Four Elements has altered certain “laws” such that they are no longer constant, but have lapses and changes.

Sometimes television broadcasts are interrupted, as the video images seem to stop and start, or they break into a multitude of squares that eventually reform a picture. These video glitches seen on the broadcasts are, in effect, similar to the time shifts occurring now.

plz reply in the orginal ats article that i posted.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My girlfriend (common-law wife) and I are suffering from chronic tiredness too, leading to elevated stress and arguments. We both find it very difficult to go to sleep, and even more difficult to get out of bed in the morning.
Also, I am experiencing some issues with my fine motor skills. I used to type quickly and accurately, but up to this point in this post my spellchecker has caught me out more than 15 times.
It also seems to be increasing day by day, which worries me.

Many ATS threads at this time concern strange happenings in the last couple of weeks, and an intangible ´change´ in our World or the way we perceive it.

Now, this is not my personal belief but I would like to throw this into the discussion:

Is it possible that [a malevolent organization] could be using EM fields to affect us? Like the HAARP array for example?
Could it be connected to the Hadron Collider (LHC) experiment?*
Could there be an airborne virus that only the ultraclass are immunized for?
What means COULD be used to affect the tiredness of a population?

Let´s get to the bottom of this if we can!

*The first run of the LHC is yet to occur according to the LHC countdown, but this could easily be disinformation.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've been feeling mentally and physically drained for the last six months or so myself. I wonder if it isn't somehow related to the water supply.

There were several articles on ATS about city water supplies being contaminated with tranquilizers, antibiotics, and other pharmaceuticals. Those types of meds whether alone or in combinations, could account for many of the symptoms described. But you're in the UK, so unless it's a global conspiracy to sedate us all, I don't know..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Personally I agree with the OP, now that you mention it I have noticed it also.
One thing that comes to my mind first is just the state of world affairs.
We are currently living in VERY trying times with all that is going on as far as wars, not agreeing with the views and actions of the leaders of some of our countries, and the unusual rise in violence that we constantly read about and see from the main stream media. I NEVER watch tv and haven't for several years since all i seem to find on there are boring over rated reality shows and negativity, so I might not feel as tired as some, also I try to exercise regularly and that i am sure helps. Thankfully there is plenty of entertainment online that to me a television is not a part of my everyday life. Also as stated in another thread recently about hidden messages and subliminal advertising on television which I totally know is true makes me not want anything to do with it, so in short I think that if we all focused more on good things and less on the MM, I think we would all feel much better. Also I think meditation is something that would def help people if the masses would learn to make it a regular part of there everyday lives.
Just my opinions of course, but all in all, great thread...star and flag from me

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join