It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I read through the thread new proof war on terror. It sent chills up my spine listening to the girl in the recording. I also noticed a horsegirl that talked thee about being so tired it was hard to get anything done in a day. Seems the guy gave a huge heads up.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is so strange. I was just at the park with a friend today and we were talking about how tired we were and we just didn't know why! Really, I shouldn't be tired at all. Everything is on track in my life. I'm eating right, exercising, drinking water .. all that jazz.

Honestly, it feels like I ran a thousand miles in a marathon. I just want to sleep and/or stay in bed all day. If only I could! lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
its the fear in th media all the axeity its like were kept in this state so were easier so control what ever happend to backyard cookouts everyone smiling and living the american dream? its because its not broadcasted everywhere anymore the new thing to talk about is terrorism and war and money and losses and death its so tiring hearing about all these horrible things that otherwise would have never been in my daily routine unless i turned on a tv or radio for five minutes think about. back in the 50's and what not all they talked about was good american living and things big smiles and now its hide your kids and lock the doors al queda is coming. i think im going to sell my computer get rid of the internet and phones sell my tv and move to secluded cabin in the woods where i have to hunt to eat and send mail to communicate just to relax the mind for a few years because god knows that this is what causes cancer your cells just cant take it they start commiting mass suicide im done with it peace. . .

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have noticed a marked difference in my energy for the past few months. I am just tired all the time. Now that I think of it, so are a lot of people I see regularly. I attributed it to sinus acting up. Maybe I need to address the tiredness and simply try to sleep a little more.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
its amazing to see so many responses...I'm in AZ and its the same. It is very hot here but I was born and raised - never had a problem with the heat. I grow all my own food organically = so I know its not what I'm eating. I look forward to seeing all the posts to this. I use to wake up every morning without the use of an alarm clock - and the last three months - I have overslept by HOURS. I sat down Saturday afternoon and literally fell asleep where I sat.....woke up 2.5 hours later...and still felt tired.....

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I might as well put my opinion in even though some people have hinted at it. I think its the fact that we work to damn hard. We work and work and work and at the end of the week you really dont have much to show for it, so after that you feel like well, maybe I should try to squeeze in some extra hours and that cycle continues until all you do is work, never really see your family never really enjoy the things that all your hard earned money has gotten you, you just work and if you dont work people get mad at you. "Why aren't you working more?" blah blah blah. They want you to be just as miserable as they are. I will say that the government is behind it, but not in the keep the masses to tired to fight way that others have talked about. They just want us to produce more and to keep the machine runningand if you can't do it, they don't need you anymore and do whatever they can to rid themselves of you. We are brainwashed to believe that somehow your worth as a person is related to the amount of hours you put in at the office, or how much money you have in your account. I heard that in some state they are going to try to move to a 4 day work week to save gas. That would make the days you do work 10 hour days as apposed to 8 not that anyone really works the normal 8 hour day. I say if the government wants us to be more productive make the days 28 hour days, might as well. We would complain, but real quickly we would be working those extra hours trying to survive. Stress is also a huge factor in this whole thing, I mean we are told to always be on the look out for some terrible thing and that just gets exhausting after like 2 minutes. With all this stuff going on you cant just go to sleep either. I know for myself the second my head hits the pillow its going to take me 2 hours to actually get to sleep. I have sort of bad insomnia which is another thing that (if I remember correctly) is on the rise. There is also the food we eat, full of extra this and that to make it last longer and you could always try to get the "organic" food, but it's more expensive and you all know what that means... You are going to need to work a few more hours. Well sorry for waisting everybodys time with my apathy, but thanks for reading, glad someone put up a subject like this to talk about.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am on the west coast of the usA and I have had general sense of being tired for a few weeks now and have mentioned it to friends and co-workers. Sometimes I just fall asleep in my chair and do not even realize it until I wake up 1/2 hour later or more sometimes. I have had a really had a hard time focusing on my work, which requires a great attention to detail and when I do it just makes me more tired. I have go over everything I write to make sure I have not missed anything.

DW

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'll admit that for the last two weeks that I was really tired. I don't seem to be having the same problem this week, but, like a week to two weeks ago I was constantly sleeping, more than usual. I would just sleep the entire day. I didn't go to the gym like I normally do. I try to work out regularly when I get the chance but I just didn't feel like going out of the house. It could have been because of the college class that I'm taking. That's why I say it's stress that causes me and probably a lot of other people here to be tired.

When I have a big upcoming assignment I get really stressed out and I feel exhausted and I just go to sleep. I think I'm just learning for the first time how difficult college is going to be. Whenever I get tired I just go to sleep. I didn't realize how much I was sleeping until like last week, and, I decided to stop wasting my life. I'm trying to keep myself actively entertained even when I'm awake. I don't still know why I was so tired. I was just really tired. I would just come to my home, I would read out of my text-book, and I would go to sleep. Or I would just go to sleep and then read out of my text-book.

Even still I find myself overnapping. Like today I took a nap for six hours. I am not sure quite why this is so. I have a feeling that there could be something in the atmosphere that is making all of us tired, but, I'm not about to blame the government for this problem.

I think that if you're tired you should exercise. And that you should work out. And if you do those two things that you will have more energy. Eat healthy foods.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Could be the weather, could be something more in the air, natural or man-made. Either way, I choose to fight it, what ever "it" maybe. There's a natural order to things, and as living creatures on this planet we subconsciously know about and respond to changes. Similar to animals who are sensitive to to the weather. Yes we live in structures, walk on two legs, use up 3 percent of our brain throughout our lifetime, but you can't completely erase primal instinct buried deep in our DNA.

So if you feel something is wrong... well then something is wrong. The first place to look, is at yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I got this post in my inbox of my email account and it hit the nail on the head for me. I live in GA. I have been tired for months. Last winter I would come home eat dinner and fall asleep by 6 or 7pm. Ive done a little better about staying awake in the summer, but I am still extremely tired all of the time. I am at work wishing I could find a place to go to sleep or that I could just go home. I have resorted to energy drinks, just to stay awake to get normal chores done after work. Also drinking coffee some mornings and I am not a coffee drinker. Some weekends I can sleep till 10 or 11 in the morning and want a nap by 2. Some weekends I feel I have slept more than I have been awake. I really have no explanation for why it may be happening to so many, but it sure is strange. Ive started taking vitamins. I had a visit with my Dr. to check my thyroid and make sure that I wasnt pregnant, but nothing. And Im still tired!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
this thread really got me thinking,,,,
i've seen the threads of all the fish totally missing or getting lost,,, washing up on shores etc etc

could this maybe be caused by the magnetic shift that some claim is happening?????

my sleep is totally screwed up and it seems like any more weeks just fly by

it's friday agian after it seems like 3 days------as a i say weekly---i can't believe this week is over already

time seems to be moving faster----but i say to myself --it's imposssible,,, theres still 7 days a week,,, 60 minutes in an hour etc etc

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
When I first read your blog i was stunned. Yes---------- everyone I know has been saying lately how tired they are and they don't know why! Most of the people I talk to are not stressed, I think it may be something environmental, something in the last few weeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is my first post - I have been lurking around for quite awhile - receiving the newsletter. A series of odd events led me to this site that seems to have a little bit about anything you'd ever think was odd or out of the mainstream. The thing I find disturbing is a lot of info on here is from mainstream media that just gets buried, but that has nothing to do with my post....

that would be about feeling tired and I would not have thought it out of the ordinary if I hadn't stopped and thought about my sleeping patterns over the last few weeks.

Most odd I must say. Because I seem to have more energy in the late night and early morning hours my schedule is that I normally go to bed at around 4am and get up at 1pm. But over the last week or so I have been going to bed earlier than 4am, sometimes as early as midnight, yet still dragging to get up at 1pm. Several days I have accidentally slept until 2:00pm. And this past weekend when I could do as I pleased I went to bed at my normal time and slept on and off until about 4pm, yet I still felt sleepy. I only got up because it felt embarrassing to stay in bed that late. I blamed it on the horrible heat of south Alabama...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I can tell you full well that even being diagnosed supposedly as schitzoid bipolar, that anyone and everyone inside of a secret covenant will be interested in you at that point in time where they feel you are most vulnerable, so the feelings of being tired, overworked, stressed, bored or what have you are not the truth, but rather the moments in time that are being brought about by yet unproven and hidden personas, circumstances and agendas. I can tell you that there are corrupt, twisted selfish people in this world obviously doing things and painting it as something else to hide the real truth from the common people.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Tired, stressed, depressed, agitated, restless????? One word CHEMTRAILS, if you havnt heard of chemtrails have a look on youtube.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I agree, here in California lots of people are complaining that seem more tired of late and can't figure out why. When driving, I some times feel very tired even though getting 9-9.5 hrs of sleep. Could it be those chem trails we keep hearing about.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A lot of people have Adrenal exhaustion. With this condition, you feel more tired during the day and as the Adrenal gland gets more fired up you feel more alert and energetic.
Many things from modern life create this condition, including excess stress, chemicals, (added to food), pharmaceuticals, drugs, etc.
When taking the time and effort to correct Adrenal exhaustion, it can take from one to five years to make it function more normally-and this is when you are consciously doing what needs to be done.
You might check this out. I found that when I had a hair analysis the computer discovered that my Adrenal gland was functioning poorly.
It is true-I drag my butt in the morning, and not just when I've stayed up later than I should have. That's a key symptom.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I was feeling sick and tired and my doctor had me tested for Epstein Barr (Mono) and sure enough, I have it. When I went for another blood test, the lab tech who took my blood told me that there had been a Mono epidemic in our area around Thanksgiving. The public was never told about it. When I thought back about it, that is when I started my symptoms of feeling sick and tired. I am 53 and have never had Mono till now.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi ALL @ ATS,

ASCENSION IS HAPPENING

Type "Ascension Symptoms" into Google or check out

Take care of yourselves EVERYONE.

Love,

AZ.

Read this for a better understanding of what is happening...

PRIVATE MESSAGE
July 13, 2008

All right, now. We have asked to speak with you today because of a number of things on the near horizon, as measured within your time.

First of all, as has become obvious to you by now, a number of individuals – both animals and humans – are being called to leave 3D altogether, while still others are making preparations to be on the ground for some time. People are moving to new locations – horizontally as well as vertically – as part of those preparations. A major shift is about to occur that will affect everyone and everything currently on the planet in some way – some more, some less, but all to some noticeable degree.

You and others are moving upward in a gradually increasing fashion and that process will continue until after it is done. When 100% linkup occurs, there will be a completion of the movement into full 4D awareness and presence, the current transition will be complete, and another transition will begin. It is this latter thing we wish to address right now.

Your present transition involves the leaving behind of what you remember as your 3D “past” – the memories of this life and those others also lived within the 3D frequency band and its attendant types of experiences. This will also leave behind all memory and effects of all of the pain and sorrow of those times, so they will cease to affect either your thinking or emotions.

However, you have another “history” that must then be available to you, so beginning now, you will not only be letting go of these other kinds of 3D memories, you will also be regaining the memories of how you were before entering the time loop and beginning your 3D “history.”

What this means is that there will be a corresponding loss of identification with your 3D body and personality and a growing identification with your higher bodies and personalities. You will regain your ability to access your entire spectrum of expression, which is far more than just your 4D expression. This process will require a lot of “downtime” and sleep to process. Give this to yourself and do not resist the process by imposing schedules or “rules” or “shoulds” on yourself. Stay over your feet, lie down when you need to, and let yourself continue to expand. Do not try to control or direct this process. Just let yourself go into it fully. Let yourself feel the feelings and think the thoughts that come with it.

Your oscillations used to be between 3D and 4D. Now they will become between more focused and less focused. Eventually, it will all be very oceanic and will REMAIN oceanic at all times, with just one mobile point of awareness to experience with. It will be a POINT of awareness. The particular form through which that point experiences will be very fluid, so everything will appear somewhat arbitrary at best. Just allow that fluidity and all will be well. We shall speak to you again.

Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.

I continue to provide updates on the process through the medium of the weekly Radio Shows, and I also encourage everyone who is experiencing clearings to make use of the essential oils blends I have recommended, as they make the clearings much easier to go through than they would be otherwise.

Love and blessings,

Lyara

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
well someone is probably trying something out to see if it will affect alot of people.......wonder if it is the low frequency thing that they are trying.....wouldn't put it past them......when alot of people across the world are feeling the same thing there is something strange going on.....i guess they think everyone is stupid and cant put 2 and 2 together...what comes around goes around..............everyone needs to fight it and get moving and dont let it get you down, i know im not!!!!!!!!!11

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join