It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Physically tired is one thing. I've noticed everyone around me is horribly mentally tired. They are feeling an emptiness, a monotony that doesn't feel normal anymore, like they are WAITING and the suspense just gets bigger and bigger, like something's about to happen (most people are pessimistic about it... I guess you can't blame them for being so), and reality just seems weaker than it used to.

I know I especially have been living in a mental fog for the past two or three years... not that my memory is bad, but just like I don't seem as attached to my perception as I used to... and that alone makes me tired because it means I have to try extra hard to even care about trivial things like money, job, finishing community college, getting my own place, finding a mate to settle with...

All I really wanna do is play music constantly, and even THAT is strained because it seems like everyone is so flaky lately. Me and my bassist have been looking for a drummer for about a year and a half now. Four guys have flaked on us. We're good musicians. I'll give you an example if you'd like. We're damn good at what we do, and we just can't understand why everybody is pulling away.

Yeah, on top of the tiredness of people... everyone except for a couple of close friends seems to be experiencing like hyperactive ignorance, selfishness, and just unabated super heightened apathy... like all the sudden this year, it's gone from 5 to 11 (this one goes to eleven, okay?). I rarely see anyone I hung out with a year ago anymore. Everyone is quite literally running away.... but from what??? They can't escape themselves. What kind of insanity is this?

dude u just explained that really well, im gonna read that out on my podcast

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
yeah that last post was really good. that describes a lot of feelings I have had lately and a lot of other people have had too. glad to know I'm not alone.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am tired a lot, usually only awake enough to maybe surf the internet or watch TV. I too lack motivation, even when I have a million things I could be doing.

I've noticed this horrible trend related to my education. I am studying animation, and I have all the tools to practice and learn at home while not taking official courses. What I have figured is that the reason I do not have the motivation to practice and learn at home is because I know I don't want subsequent classes to re-teach the same material that I taught myself. I used to make short animations and comics as a hobby, but now that I am studying this in school, I don't want to make anything before I am better-educated.

Could we as a society be becoming conditioned like this, perhaps knowing something more official or just "better" will come along? I know if I were not getting an "education" in animation, I would be studying at my own pace rather than "waiting" for the next class.

Does anyone else feel that our systems, especially the media, teach us that we have to wait to be happy and motivated? How often do you you get energetic right around the time a new television show comes on or a movie, game, book or album comes out?

I believe something along these lines is only one part of the sort-of universal depression we're experiencing.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Haven't noticed this....at all, hopefully you are just lazy because of internal things, not purposely portrayed external additives.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

no - I don't think I am you - but that's a whole other thread

well - you definitely hit on something - it will be interesting to see how far this topic goes

interestingly - I don't actually feel depressed - or even really down - or discouraged

even with all the just bizarrely bad news going on lately

if I was going to mention the single oddest thing attached to this tiredness (for me) it would be that I feel optimistic

in spite of it all

I do believe that depression can be shared - and I think we all look to stress. anxiety and depression to explain why we're feeling so drained - but I haven't really been hearing that from the people I know who've complained

this is really unusual

I'm glad you don't think it's the chem trails - good to have at least one thing I can cross off my list

I have my own idea about those - but it's an unorganized idea right now

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It would seem there are no "pat answers" to this common feeling, but one thing that hasn't been mentioned yet are CHEMTRAILS. This is the topic which is like the Emperor's New Clothes. The overhead spraying has been going on for decades, and for obvious reasons is not in the Mainstream Media. Here is a link to one of the more informative sites:

www.carnicom.com...

Another factor involves the nutrients in our foods. There are very few available, due to overfarming and the need to automate farming for speed. The "phytochemicals" required for health are not in the soil, and haven't been for years. This is one reason why we can eat, eat, eat, and not feel "satisfied" or full.

Last, some believe the planet is experiencing a shifting of energies, leading up to the Mayan calendar's end date, December 21, 2012. That is said to be the main cause for global warming/cooling today. Time will tell.

I'd add here a caveat: with the corporate structure requiring ever-greater profits for the top CEOs and the shareholders, decades of cost cutting and using people to fill several job descriptions is common. It's no WONDER that most folks are finding it difficult to keep on going!

Zany Mystic

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Unusual one this, but definitely a "current event" of the "other" variety.

I'll qualify my position by saying I'm not sure if its a local thing to me, or something more widespread, but fascinatingly - it could tie into this thread.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone I come across at the present time, from friends and associates, through to work colleagues and even people who's conversations I hear in the street all seem to be saying the same thing, that they are tired and run down, and have no idea what they've done to cause it.

So, firstly, is anyone else experiencing this in other parts of the world, and if so what do you think its down to? Atmospheric effects, weather conditions, missing time and being out of sync (as alluded to in the thread I linked) some kind of virus, global conciousness or something even more sinister?

No conspiracy here, no alien control, no government mind control etc etc.

The answer so so simple. The poorer ,members of society (that's everyone who can't afford an accountant to fiddle taxes) have been conned into working ever longer hours for, relatively, less hourly pay in order to increase the size of the mega rich pocket.

Wake up, we have all been conned by greedy tax fiddling idiots who just recently were found out.....i.e the mortgage/banking crisis. HELLO WAKEY WAKEY!!!! NO CONSPIRACY JUST PLAIN GREED.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes - I am dealing with being tired. I feel like I need a serious nap lately, but I know what some of the issues are.

1)I'm sleeping later and later. 1:00 - 3:00 AM at times and wake up at 8:00 AM. That was ok in my 20's and 30's but its catching up to me in my 40's. Caffeine doesn't hold up.

2)Need to get more exercise period. CG, Video and graphics around the clock sitting in the chair just isn't healthy.

3)Carrying more weight than I was just a year ago. 200 lbs on a 5"11 med frame when I should be 175 - 180 lbs Max. I don't eat allot - but I what I eat isn't the best for me.

I know allot of people stuck in the same routines and I know most are barely unaware at how much exercise they really need and what little rest they actually get. Combined with a bad diet, and fatigue easily sets in.

I went to sleep at 12:00 last night - tossed and turned all night. Bad habits are hard to break.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
yea. this is so weird.
what could be going on?
i mean i would say nothing its just us admitting to something that is always true
but than again. not everyone is always ever tired.
at least it used to be different.
what is going on?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Meditation is the answer, seriously. I think someone else in the thread said it. This is what "prayer" used to mean long ago. Meditate everyday, and you will feel better

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
HELLO WAKEY WAKEY!!!! NO CONSPIRACY JUST PLAIN GREED.

Except, if you read the thread, this is affecting people from nearly every demograph in society, even those who are normally healthy and not stressed with work.

Thats what makes this unique.

Certainly, I accept that a percentage of this can be attributed to what you've described, but it seems to be beyond just that. This is a pervading sense of total weariness that seems to come on in waves regardless of actual sleep cycle, health or mental state.

I'm leaning towards something in the electromagnetic spectrum the more I think about this, and a few people have come up with stuff in the thread already - we are bio-electric machines, bathed in an increasing electromagnetic storm.

Does anyone on here actually not have a cell-phone, or live in a valley with poor TV/radio reception - and if so, are you feeling this?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am so glad I found this thread! It is the same for me as well. I am usually use to getting up early in the morning because of my kids school but since it is summer break we have been sleeping in and when I say sleeping in... I mean it's crazy, I can't even pull myself outta bed until around 12:30pm or even 1:00pm!

I couldn't believe it when I woke up and looked at the clock?!
I am always feeling tired now for no apparent reason when I never use to feel this way before? I almost feel as if I have been drugged or something?!

It is not just me it is happening to either, a lot of my family members are going through the same thing? We all live in Austin, Tx. Strange.......

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It's chemtrails. Think about it. How better to 'infect' a lot of people across the globe, and reports and satellite images show that chemtrails are everywhere. Also, comet dust. It's felt by some that comet dust is resposible for the black plague that killed millions throughout the world...before there was air travel....so if not comet dust now, I believe it's chemtrails. No one can convince me otherwise. I've been posting and warning about chemtrails for a year, but no one seems to be listening. I even told my doctor my beliefs and she just laughed at me.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Always do your own investigations online. Compare what others are saying. Life demands we work at whatever we want to achieve. The working at generates a confidence within you & builds & directs your own inner energy to cure.
Most dont realise how hard we work to undermine ourself & our lives.

Baking soda and Maple syrup To help fight Cancer
07/14/2008

The bicarbonate maple syrup cancer treatment focuses on delivering natural chemotherapy in a way that effectively kills cancer cells but significantly reduces the brutal side effects experienced with most standard chemotherapy treatments. In fact so great is the reduction that the dangers are brought down to zero. Costs, which are a factor for the majority of people, of this particular treatment are nil. Though this cancer treatment is very inexpensive, do not assume it is not effective. The bicarbonate maple syrup cancer treatment is a very significant cancer treatment every cancer patient should be familiar with and it can easily be combined with other safe and effective natural treatments.

This cancer treatment is similar in principle to Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT). IPT treatment consists of giving doses of insulin to a fasting patient sufficient to lower blood sugar into the 50 mg/dl. In a normal person, when you take in sugar the insulin levels go up to meet the need of getting that sugar into the cells. In IPT they are artificially injecting insulin to deplete the blood of all sugar then injecting the lower doses of toxic chemo drugs when the blood sugar is driven down to the lowest possible value. During the low peak, it is said that the receptors are more sensitive and take on medications more rapidly and in higher amounts.

The bicarbonate maple syrup treatment works in reverse to IPT. Dr. Tullio Simoncini acknowledges that cancer cells gobbles up sugar so when you encourage the intake of sugar it’s like sending in a Trojan horse. The sugar is not going to end up encouraging the further growth of the cancer colonies because the baking soda is going to kill the cells before they have a chance to grow. Instead of artificially manipulating insulin and thus forcefully driving down blood sugar levels to then inject toxic chemo agents we combine the sugar with the bicarbonate and present it to the cancer cells, which at first are going to love the present. But not for long!

This treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup and baking soda and was first reported on the Cancer Tutor site. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cell. The actual formula is to mix one part baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir briskly and heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Take 1 teaspoon daily, is what is suggested by Cancer Tutor but one could probably do this several times a day.

“There is not a tumor on God’s green earth that cannot be licked with a little baking soda and maple syrup.” That is the astonishing claim of controversial folk healer Jim Kelmun who says that this simple home remedy can stop and reverse the deadly growth of cancers. His loyal patients swear by the man they fondly call Dr. Jim and say he is a miracle worker. “Dr. Jim cured me of lung cancer,” said farmer Ian Roadhouse. “Those other doctors told me that I was a goner and had less then six months to live. But the doc put me on his mixture and in a couple of months the cancer was gone. It did not even show up on the x-rays.”

Dr. Jim discovered this treatment accidentally somewhere in the middle of the last century when he was treating a family plagued by breast cancer. There were five sisters in the family and four of them had died of breast cancer. He asked the remaining sister if there was anything different in her diet and she told him that she was partial to sipping maple syrup and baking soda. Since then, reported by a newspaper in Ashville, North Carolina, Dr. Jim dispensed this remedy to over 200 people diagnosed with terminal cancer and amazingly he claims of that number 185 lived at least 15 more years and nearly half enjoyed a complete remission of their disease. When combined with other safe and effective treatments like transdermal magnesium therapy, iodine, vitamin C, probiotics and other items like plenty of good sun exposure, pure water and clay treatments we should expect even higher remission rates.

It is very important not to use baking soda which has had aluminum added to it. The Cancer Tutor site reports that Arm and Hammer does have aluminum but the company insists that is not true. One can buy a product which specifically states it does not include aluminum or other chemicals. (e.g. Bob's Red Mill, Aluminum-Free, Baking Soda). Sodium bicarbonate is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues. It’s an irresistible chemical, cyanide to cancer cells for it hits the cancer cells with a shock wave of alkalinity, which allows much more oxygen into the cancer cells than they can tolerate. Cancer cells cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen. Studies have already shown how manipulation of tumor pH with sodium bicarbonate enhances some forms of chemotherapy.[iii]

“The therapeutic treatment of bicarbonate salts can be administered orally, through aerosol, intravenously and through catheter for direct targeting of tumors,” says oncologist Dr. Tullio Simoncini. “Sodium bicarbonate administered orally, via aerosol or intravenously can achieve positive results only in some tumors, while others – such as the serious ones of the brain or the bones - remain unaffected by the treatment.”

The maple syrup apparently enables and increases penetration of bicarbonate into all compartments of body, even those which are difficult or impossible to penetrate by other means. These compartments include the central nervous system (CNS), through the blood-brain barrier, joints, solid tumors, and perhaps even the eyes. IPT makes cell membranes more permeable, and increases uptake of drugs into cells. The maple syrup will make tissues more permeable, too. It will transport the bicarbonate across the blood-brain barrier and every other barrier in the body for sugar is universally needed by all cells in the body. The essence of IPT is that it allows cancer drugs to be given in a smaller dose, far less toxic to normal cells, while building up lethally toxic concentrations in cancer cells. Both IPT and bicarbonate maple syrup treatments use the rabid growth mechanisms of the cancer cell against them.

Dr. Jim did not have contact with Dr. Simoncini and did not know that he is the only oncologist in the world who would sustain the combining of sugar with bicarbonate. Dr. Simoncini always directs his patients to dramatically increase sugar intake with his treatments but has never thought to mix the two directly by cooking them together. Because his treatments depend on interventionist radiologists who insert catheters to direct the bicarbonate as close to the affected area as possible, or physicians willing to do expensive intravenous treatments, I pushed bicarbonate up into the number six slot in the IMVA cancer protocol. With the discovery of Dr. Jim’s work bicarbonate comes back into our number three spot right behind magnesium chloride and iodine.

That number three slot for a brief time was held by hemp oil containing THC. The great advantage that maple syrup and bicarbonate treatment has over this type hemp oil is that it is legal thus easily obtainable. The two together, backed by a solid protocol of other nutritional substances makes winning the war on cancer almost a certainty. When using these substances it is safer to change one’s vocabulary and not say one is treating and curing cancer. Far better to conceptualize that one is treating the infectious aspect of cancer, the fungus and yeast colonies and the yeast like bacteria that are the cause of TB.
Dr. Simoncini says that, “In some cases, the aggressive power of fungi is so great as to allow it, with only a cellular ring made up of three units, to tighten in its grip, capture and kill its prey in a short time notwithstanding the prey's desperate struggling. Fungus, which is the most powerful and the most organized micro-organism known, seems to be an extremely logical candidate as a cause of neoplastic proliferation.”

pH of the blood is the most important factor to

determine the state of the microorganisms in the blood.

“Sodium bicarbonate therapy is harmless, fast and effective because it is extremely diffusible. A therapy with bicarbonate for cancer should be set up with strong dosage, continuously, and with pauseless cycles in a destruction work which should proceed from the beginning to the end without interruption for at least 7-8 days. In general a mass of 2-3-4 centimeters will begin to consistently regress from the third to the fourth day, and collapses from the fourth to the fifth,” says Dr Simoncini.

There are many ways to use sodium bicarbonate and it is a universal drug like iodine and magnesium chloride. Raising pH increases the immune system's ability to kill bacteria, concludes a study conducted at The Royal Free Hospital and School of Medicine in London. Viruses and bacteria that cause bronchitis and colds thrive in an acidic environment. To fight a respiratory infection and dampen symptoms such as a runny nose and sore throat, taking an alkalizing mixture of sodium bicarbonate and potassium bicarbonate will certainly help.

The apple cider vinegar 1/4 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda taken 2 times or more a day is another treatment as is lemon and baking soda, or lime and baking soda formulas. Perhaps honey could be substituted for maple syrup for those who live in parts of the world where maple syrup is not available but to my knowledge no one has experimented with this.

Name removed by Moderator.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

just look at the water you are drinking and find out what chemicals are in it ie flouride for a starter rember you body is mainly water so if you are drinking bad water it will make you bad .
eat healty drink good clean bottled water and dont touch any food with aspertame in thats poison
so you are what you eat and drink be carful out there and tell everyone about aspertame and flouride they are killing you .

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
While I don't want to add to the "me too" thread. I will say for the first time in my short time here on earth, I've begun to take naps randomly throughout the day. I've never been able to nap at all. I work out the same, eat the same, my health/blood work is the same, same 6-7 hours/night of rest. Even my stress levels haven't changed. But I find myself very blase about things and wanting to nap even though I'm in good spirits.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

im from west midlands in uk and my friends and family are the same they all feel tired all the time but it as only being going on for about 2 weeks know but i feel great i dont know why could any one help me

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Agreed friend. There has also been an abundance of chemtrails and I have captured many of these on video, at odd times as well.. Sunday mornings.. early Saturdays.. very strange. The weather has been defying the norm as well, with an over abundance of lightning storms and higher thean average rain falls. Strangely it is not nearly as humid as the past summer when there were rainfall shortages (brown lawn syndrome). There is more going on than we are being told with our environment, food supply and this general malaise appears to be universal. Compound this with erratic sleep patterns due to who knows what and we have a very stressed out unhealthy population. I can't recall the last time I got 6 straight hours of sleep. If there is any comfort, at least from your comment, I see I am not alone!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i smoke weed everyday. but the last few days i feel extremely lazy. so you're right. most of my friends aren't doing much as well. while it's holidays times now here. very strange indeed.

just eat good and try change your mood or something.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Believing in anything at or near 100% is foolish, in my opinion.

[edit on 7/14/2008 by SonicInfinity]

You believe in love don't you? Is that foolish too?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join