It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making the World Safe for Theocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

michaelsavage.wnd.com

Theocratic Iran continues to challenge Western democracies. Missiles designed to do in 6 minutes what Hitler did in 6 years to 6 million Jews were test fired by this radical Islamic theocracy. The Hitler of Iran has threatened to kill every Jewish person in Israel even if it costs Iran 50 percent of its population. Iran has imprisoned British sailors and sent a fleet of rubber boats against gigantic U.S. warships. Where is a strong statement from our president?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
First off, this might be in the wroung fourm, feel free to move it, but i didn't realy know where to post...

Theocratic Iran continues to challenge Western democracies. Missiles designed to do in 6 minutes what Hitler did in 6 years to 6 million Jews were test fired by this radical Islamic theocracy. The Hitler of Iran has threatened to kill every Jewish person in Israel even if it costs Iran 50 percent of its population. Iran has imprisoned British sailors and sent a fleet of rubber boats against gigantic U.S. warships. Where is a strong statement from our president? Where is the bold warning against an enemy who has threatened us and our allies again and again? Nowhere. Silence and weak words are all that have come out of the White House and the West.

This is not the first time a nation led by a despot built up its military in defiance of the international community. In the 1930s Adolph Hitler cast aside the restrictions on the size of his military imposed on Germany after World War One and created the Wermacht and the Luftwaffe. Now the Hitler of Iran is launching missiles, flaunting his nation's nuclear technology, and threatening to shut down the Strait of Hormuz. Israel may act against Iran, but with the corrupt weakling Olmert in power, even this most basic act of self preservation is in doubt. Bush, the Chamberlain of our time, refuses to act. All he does is rattle the sabers of the 5th Fleet.

And why won't Bush act to save Western democracies from this madman? One, he doesn't want to rock the boat because of his ties to the Seven Sister oil companies and two, because he's writing his legacy. He wants liberal journalists and historians to write books about what a great statesman and peacemaker he really was. And so to fuel his own vanity, he lets the cancer of Iran metastasize and spread throughout the world. If Bush were to unleash the military might of the United States on this petty dictator and seize control of the Iranian oil fields, we could regain control of the Middle East, boost John McCain's poll numbers, greatly reduce oil prices, and save Israel from a second Holocaust. Instead Bush has decided to make the world safe for theocracy. And that's something everyone but the far left Democrats understand we have to fight.

Are we reliving 1938?

Is the world sitting by as the newest reincarnation of evil is being made?

The west is in denile of the threat they faces them. Much like in 1938, as the UK, and France thought the Germans and Hitler wasnt a threat. And seeked to make peaceful diplomatic relations with them.

The Western world refused to acknowledge the threat that would come. Even the US waited several years, before entering the war.

Do we never learn from the past?

Is Isreal going to have to be hit, before anyone cares?

How many have to die before we act?

a hundred? Thousand? Milion?

How many must be sacrified before people can be saved?

WHat will it take for the west to wake up? It hasnt been 7 years since the attack on our nation, less then 7 years, and to most people its ancient history...

What is it going to take? When will we wake up?

michaelsavage.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Last time I checked FACTS, Iran didn't appear to be a realistic threat to anyone and has yet to attack any of it's neighbours.

All this talk about poor little Israel becoming a victim (once again) of a new Hitler yet with little or no evidence of any intention, let alone capability, that Iran will decimate the Israeli population and kill all the Jews. The whole Hitler name calling is just psychological propagandizing. Everyone has had the whole Holocaust propaganda machine imprint their minds with the events of WWII through constant "education", memorials and whining that many will fall for this little game of mind control and indeed see the Iranian leader as the new Hitler (to think otherwise would be against the conditioning and others might think they supported Hitler / Ahmedinejad).

The simple fact is that Israel has a large arsenal of nuclear weapons and the means to deploy them effectively, whereas Iran does not. In any conflict between the two, the only country likely to be wiped off the map is Iran.
The other aspect is that, once again, Israel expects the rest of us to go fight their enemy for them (and who would be next?) so that they remain the dominant power, aided and financed by the rest of us, in the whole Middle East region.

Do I feel threatened by Iran? Absolutely not!
Do I feel threatened by the actions of Israel and the likely consequences of their actions? Absolutely!

If Israel, or anyone else for that matter, attacks Iran then the Iranians have every right to respond with everything in their arsenal.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Michael Weiner is a hate mongering windbag. He is a mouthpiece on the propaganda machine that is hell bent on starting a war with Iran. Why is he the only one reporting that "The Hitler of Iran" has threatened to kill every Israeli in Iran, even if it costs them 50% of their population? Since when did the missiles that they test fired have the ability to wipe out 5 million people?

Israel is not just some innocent flower sitting in the middle east. They are doing more than their fair share of saber rattling here.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Another inflammatory post by a brainwashed warmongerer. When will the west wake up to all the crap it has done and sit down at the negotiation table without an air of superiority based on ignorant arrogance?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I find it extremely difficult to listen to Michael Savage because of his extremist rhetoric. This is another example of it.

He proposes to attack Iran with the goal of grabbing their oild fields. That is sheer madness.

I would just discount this latest outburst as typical Savagery.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Every time I hear him, I am reminded of the DJ on the radio in Hotel Rwanda. The guy who is constantly building up fear and hatred in his countrymen who eventually end up slaughtering their own friends and neighbors.

I just shake my head when I hear Michael Weiners followers.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

His arrogance is astounding. He won't respond to a caller who asks him how he is doing. He has a habit of claiming to be the first to predict something, the first to say something, etc.

He deludes himself by thinking he has a decent shot at the presidency.

The fact that there is more than a niche market for his views is depressing.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
was that posted by certain neo-con`s on ATS?

oh wait - sounds the same , but authored differently

why let facts get in the way of a good (or bloody aweful in this case) story.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The west is in denile of the threat they faces them. Much like in 1938, as the UK, and France thought the Germans and Hitler wasnt a threat. And seeked to make peaceful diplomatic relations with them.

For the record, most of Chamberlains government in 1938 opposed the appeasement approach of their Prime Minister. Secondly, America refused to join in the conflict too. Congress was against war with Germany until Japan attacked the United States. Declaring war on the Nazi's did not come about for a while either.

So, why was the World reluctant?

Maybe because 19 million people were killed first time around and you cannot blame our forefathers for trying the diplomatic approach first.

The mad mullahs in Iran have lost all support in the Middle East, especially since Syria has joined the new Mediterranean Union with Israel. Damascus wants peace with Israel and their President addressed those words to the MU yesterday - which the Iranians are upset about.

Isolation is working and Tehran has been told by the Russians to give in and accept the European Union deal. Heck, Iranians cannot stand Ahmadinejad and the majority of the population are reformists and liberals - most of them oppose the nuclear program. The United States showed how best to deal with governments like these - North Korea was a fine example.

Sending in the gunboats to teach them a lesson is the worse possible solution.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"we could regain control of the Middle East"

I'm sorry, but can the middle east not put its own socks on in the morning?
The fascist segment of American society needs to learn that they are no better than any other people, and they don't have some 'God' given right to tell the world what to do.
After seeing Ahmadinejad talking on TV, I think he's a fairly reasonable guy who wants to better his own nation.
The only threat to world security at the moment, in my opinion, is the war profiteers in the US government.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Preemptive war is wrong. This could give any country just about any reason to invade another country, and all they need to do is come up with more propaganda to sell it.

We're being Iraq'd all over again.

'Fear is the greatest impediment to the achievement of peace'

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The mad mullahs in Iran have lost all support in the Middle East, especially since Syria has joined the new Mediterranean Union with Israel. Damascus wants peace with Israel and their President addressed those words to the MU yesterday - which the Iranians are upset about.

That's very interesting - I hadn't heard about that. You should start a thread on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

North Korea also exploded a nuclear bomb in a test - which showed the world they joined the club - which brought the USA back to the table which they walked away from.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Last time I checked FACTS, Iran didn't appear to be a realistic threat to anyone and has yet to attack any of it's neighbours.

I did not claim that Iran has attached anyone recently.

In 1938, Germany had not attacked anyone yet, the Brittish PM at the time was thinking the same as you, going back and forth, and making friends with hitler.

Every seen that before? Ever hear this? DO you realise that TODAY we have many Nevile Chamberlins in our world? Apeasers. People in denile. People that are in thier own little worlds. Enjoy it.

Michael Weiner is a hate mongering windbag.
So what would that make you for making up such a term? A nice person?

After seeing Ahmadinejad talking on TV, I think he's a fairly reasonable guy who wants to better his own nation.
A Fairly reasonable guy??? Is that a joke? You think this holocaust denier is a reasonable guy? You have taken the MAJOR MEDIA's propaganda lock stock and barrel, not even questioning what you hear. The guy is a madman, he is a holocaust denier, and wants to see another one. But, i guess that can be 'reasonable' to some people. I mean, how do you get that he is a reasonable guy? From which channel sold you that? CNN, FOX, ABC, which empty suit interviewed him? Asked him garbage questions.

Looking at most peoples responses here, i can see that we are living in a time close to 1938. Most people are either in denile or just striaght out appeasers.

Iran is going to implode from within eventuly. The people of Iran are not in agreement with the radical leadership. AchmenDimInTheHead is a throwback, to a time when Islam was the scourge of the planet. He is a relic from a diffrent time. The same mold of man that burnt the Alexander Liberary down to the Ground.

I realy hope that people can take the time to think about things on thier own. With a look back as history, and try to relate it to the modern world. There is more to the world then you get on ABC, NBC, Fox, and CNN.

And now, on the man you all love to hate.

Dr. Michael 'Weiner' Savage is in a catagory just about on his own. He is a single man, on a radio program, where 5 days a week, for 3 hours a day, he speaks his mind. He is not repeating the intrests of those who pay him. He isnt going to give the PC version of the Story.

He just speaks his mind and opinion. You dont have to agree with everything the man says, to understand what he is saying. Savage is the most brilient person in the American Media. You can't argue with his credentals, even if you disagree with him. He has a doctorate from UCBerkly, several masters degrees, he wrote four #1 best selling books on the NY times, the ONLY PERSON EVER to have 4 books at Number one consectivly.

Savage isnt afraid to take a stand, isnt afraid to say whats on his mind, and ITS BECAUSE OF THAT, that he IS the first to make claims. Like a few years back with the Duke Lacross Rape Case, ALL of the major news outlets hung those boys from day one, without a shread of evidence. And from day one Savage called a fake, he stood alone as the Major Media and Duke University destoryed the lives of several dozen boys, and for a year+, Savage fought for them, and when it all came down, the Procequter got fired, and now the Duke boys have lost over a year of thier life, all because of some whore who accused them, and the media taking it lock stock and barrel.

I must admit, Savage isnt for everyone, some people like nice neat little stories from the Major News outlets, some people dont want to think, some people dont want to learn, they just want the media to make them feel good.

SO if you are looking for feel good news, savage is not for you, if your looking for one mans opinion, with no censors on it, this is the place.

While i do not agree with EVERYTHING Savage says, but this man is right on on the vast majority of issues, and is a true American, in the American Sprite.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You know what's funny?

When I read the title of this thread I immediately thought of Republicans and their Christian agenda for the world.

Sad times we live in.

top topics

join