It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myers-Briggs personality test what are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh boy this is fun...

I am ENFJ
1% 50% 50% 56%

The Giver

ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this.

What's interesting is that I had no idea I was so into people. I was actually surprised by these results.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
ENFJ

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Famous types like me : Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Clara Barton (Founder of the American Red Cross), Ronald Reagan

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I came out an INTJ and for some reason this seemingly makes me a 'mastermind', can't say I particularly agree there...or if I am, I'm not working it to full effect..not sure about the company I'm keeping either...

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

LOL

I quite like this assessment though...

INTJs are idea people. Anything is possible; everything is negotiable. Whatever the outer circumstances, INTJs are ever perceiving inner pattern-forms and using real-world materials to operationalize them. Others may see what is and wonder why; INTJs see what might be and say "Why not?!" Paradoxes, antinomies, and other contradictory phenomena aptly express these intuitors' amusement at those whom they feel may be taking a particular view of reality too seriously. INTJs enjoy developing unique solutions to complex problems.

Food for thought at least

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

After reading many, many of your deep-thinking posts, your score does not surprise me at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You just got friended for that
Thank you. You're no slouch yourself though missy.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
INFP

The healer:

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
INFJ The Protector

44 25 44 22

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Last time I took this test I think I was INTJ. Now I'm considered INFJ, or Counselor. I like that my "judging" category is only 1.

This I can concur with:

Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
INTJ here. the mastermind description posted by tankthinker was actually very accurate. however, looking at the descriptions for the others, it seems like a lot of those traits fit as well. neat stuff anyway. =)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
While the MB index is a good indicator of personality types, i would recommend finding and taking the Full test! The link that was supplied is only a small portion of the actual test and therefor limited in its scope.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ah_Pook
INFP

The healer:

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Ahh, another healer. Apparently we are less than 1 percent of the population. Go us!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ESFP - Artisan Performer

11 - 50 - 12 - 44

Ummm....not quite sure about this "assessment" of myself.

Also kinda scary that I am lumped in with Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor! lol

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
INFJ
78 62 25 1

Counselor huh... No wonder I detest my job so...

Off to change my life now, be back later.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
78 50 12 22

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I went to this site I notice at the bottom of the page it tells how other personaities compliment yours. Well oddly enough my wife's personality is companion to mine... spooky

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

It tells you on the original site as well if you click the little pictures at the top it has relationship compatibilities listing your matches for a partner, friends and how you'll likely be as a parent. Also has information for personal growth and what types of career would likely suit your personality!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
You believe magenta is the "best" color in the whole wide universe, and get angry with people when they don't agree.

Magenta is the best, and if you don't think so, then fuchsia.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Interesting. I believe I took this test years ago with different results. I will have to see if I can find it.

I am currently INFP: Idealist Healer

2 of the occupations it says I am suited for are web designer and musician of which I am/were both, I found that interesting.

I am in the company of Princess Diane, Audrey Hepburn & Albert Schweitzer

Thanks for the post
was fun.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 88 75 11

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice. In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know". Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). INTJs can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ENFJ!

Great! We just profiled ourselves to anyone who's interested!

* slightly expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Famous types like me : Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Clara Barton (Founder of the American Red Cross), Ronald Reagan

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join