It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a secret war being waged in Space.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you!

Hope folks read and learn now.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Again, what gets me most is the fact that it moved, before something flew past it. That and it just happened to change direction right before the object that appeared to be 'shot' flew by. Sorry skeptics, i'm not voting for ice particles on this one. Although I won't make any other claim than i don't believe it was ice or space junk due to insufficient information.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
I apologize but I haven't watched that clip entirely. But I will say that I really doubt that NASA would accidentally show to the public, footage of them trying to blast a UFO with a rocket.

I doubt even more that any self respecting alien would let a NASA fired rocket come within even 10 miles of his ship.

Perhaps NASA didnt show us the video but they did.

I think im ready for this change...i always wondered why I didnt like to play in society.
Its boring, predictable, selfish, fearful, competitive, violent, unjust, and thinks too highly of itself

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ice melts with solar radiation and there should be nothing in the vacuum of space,
anyway! The massive amount of weird stuff shooting, pulsating and always present,
show that there are many things going on..not just ice cubes, as the 'boys' at the "Skeptic Tank" keep telling us, here, on ATS!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Incredible. Here is a nasa film that did not impress Buzz too much, though he had no scientific rebuttal, and the others threw up theories that did not answer the known scientific protocol, namely the movement of the objects, including the distance being to great to be affected by propulsion, and the shape of the one with the darker center core, (very common in ufo pics), and the speed mentioned. Thankfully this film has been studied for many years by those who refuse to be stifled by the usual no-brainer knee-jerk responses. Of course, when something of this anomaly is still "debunked" by the establishment, you will know why nothing you could ever capture would ever satisfy anyone.

I am so very angry that this knowledge that is a core need to the human race, felt so strongly by anyone who has ever experienced sightings or contact, to comprehend the reality of et phenomenon is every human beings right; yet the TPTB consider it as privileged information for the few.
By the way, if ets were the negative beings depicted so often in accounts, rather than neutral or beneficial, exhibiting amazing patience with us, then after the numerous accounts of their crafts being attacked or shot down, as many disclosures have said, do you think we might have faced a very advanced technological retaliation by now? Do you think?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This footage with commentary is nice to have. Proof is what you make of it. I just wish that more people would stop insisting on everyone decrying any type of footage as a hoax or human foolishness and just remain neutral on it.

Only a few know for certain if it is something more, and even if it isn't why is it so important for many of you to need it to be false or an illusion? If you really don't believe, then why do you need others to not believe?

I think it is interesting, and it has been looked over and discussed time and again, but judging others because they don't agree that it is nothing more than ice particles or space junk is a waste of your energies.

It requires no amount of education to dismiss something you do not understand. Oh well, like this post will change those opinions. It can't.

This is great footage, and a quandry that is not going to be solved for at least a little while longer. Reality is far more than meets the eye, camera, the mind, or anything else for that matter.

Give it time, or at least show the capacity to allow others to have their own beliefs. Sure, that will happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Those are smaller ice particles breaking away from the shuttle. The thrusters on the shuttle send them flying around. That's their story, that's what they looked like, and I don't see any proof to think they are missles or ufos.

Look at the video, just after they point out the "ufo". What happens just before all the movement? A flash of light to the left. Which would indicate a thruster to me. Right after the light, the particles move in the direction one would expect, away from the thruster.

I think a lot clearer evidence is needed than that. I am not sure if it was fake, or a solid piece of evidence, but that video of huge ufos as seen from the shuttle, now that was impressive. Wish I could find that, or know if it was debunked, it's been awhile.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

All I am saying is that you do not possess the powers to know from that footage what any of that is. They mentioned ice particles, you cannot confirm. Possible ice, yes. Yet, you posted like you know, but you don't. I don't know. So I don't say that it must be anything.

Regardless, yes the other footage is far more impressive, and I am fairly certain that is also more authentic footage from nasa. Really it isn't about debunking this sort of stuff, rather just trying to explain what is shown as the source is known. That is one heck of a task.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm intrigued by the relative velocity of the 'UFO' and the suggested weapon.

We must accept that the speed of an ET UFO is probably outside our present understanding. They can, presumably attain light speed, if they get here by actually traversing interstellar space. They may do it by some other mechanism, but however it works, they are super fast. So, if the linear streak we see was an attempt by humans to hit the UFO, only an electromagenetic beam type weapon would stand any chance of success. Yet here we see a 'projectile' missing the target by miles - probably a hundred miles considering the scale of the situation. I assume the weapon is man-made, so it has to be either a mechanical projectile or a star wars type particle or energy beam.

What we see is travelling far too fast to be a mechanical device, yet it's far too slow to be an energy beam. Had this weapon been an electromagnetic pulse of some kind, the UFO would have undoubteldy been hit. Such 'projectiles' travel at light speed. But let's say the UFO has an anti-light speed weapon detection system. Maybe it anticipated the beam and so escaped. The problem with that is we wouldn't have observed the beam's motion nor the UFO's defensive maneuver. Each would have to ocurr at light speed or thereabouts. So the problem is, it's all far too slow.

So what type of man made weapon could streak through space like this? I think this is the crux to explaining what we are seeing here. This 'weapon' is next to useless and having one simply defies logic. Surely NASA or whoever owns these things wouldn't attack the unattackable with a BeBe gun?

WG3

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join