It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Disclosure Part III - Get it while you can.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
applebiter,

I am curious whether you have read The Terra Papers...

The reason I ask is that in some ways your information dovetails, but in other ways it is way off base.

I recommend these Papers because they were what took me from being an "alien agnostic" to knowing that they are here and amongst us.

When I first started reading, I had the impression of reading a bad scifi novel. But because the Papers were supposedly a history of our planet given to the Hopi by a "blue" (named Bek'Ti) whom thay had rescued from a UFO crash prior to the arrival of the military, and because I was curious about the point, I did not quit reading them (they aren't a very long read anyway). By the time I reached page 45, things began to touch home. And by the time I had read the whole, I was literally shaking from a radical paradigm shift.

They answered so many of my WHYs. All of them, in fact.

The link to the Papers is in my sig.

And though you suggest that there may be "good" in the upper ranks, I'm having a difficult time reconciling that with 600+ (some say 800+) FEMA prison camps that sit empty now - but could hold easily 20 million at a low estimate. Maybe 50 or 100 million...

I can't reconcile Rockefeller's question to Russo about why he was worried about other people and the suggestion to worry about himself and his.

I can't reconcile that with Monsanto and their forcing genmod foods and their seed grabs.

I can't reconcile that with the Codex Alimentarius which would make a worldwide definition of nutrients as "toxins," such that getting anything more than 1/100th of an efficacious amount in a supplement would require a prescription (and cost many times more!).

I can't reconcile that with the Inside Job that 9/11 was.

I can't reconcile that with the wholesale giving of the American people as indentured slaves to the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) because money was (and is) being borrowed at interest to pay for a war we were duped and lied into.

There is much more I am having trouble reconciling, but those are the biggies. The Terra Papers answered all that.

[edit on 7/15/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm reading it, but... I mean... it's got the Death Star in it. There's even a sketch of the Death Star in it... c'mon.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter

I'm reading it, but... I mean... it's got the Death Star in it. There's even a sketch of the Death Star in it... c'mon.

Actually... Robert never calls it specifically "Death Star." "Death Ship," yes. Other similar things, yes.

But one has to know two things.

It was written BEFORE Star Wars, and...

Joseph Campbell, who studied myth around the world, was a dear friend and mentor to George Lucas. Since Campbell spent a fair amount of time with the Hopi, it is likely he learned some of the Terra Papers content, and likely passed it on to Lucas.

So... The planet-sized battleship is likely originally introduced by Bek'Ti, and that information flowed along and onto the Star Wars screen.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I think you misuderstood what Joseph Campbell did and who he was. He was highly influenced by Carl Jung, founder of analytical psychology. He investigated archetypes, which are part of analytical psychology. The concept is that humanity possesses a collective unconscious. This collective is filled with archetypes that are expressed througout human culture and religion. George Lucas used this concept when writing Star Wars, by using various universal archetypes and myths. One can see these same archetypes in the Lord of the Rings and the Matrix. Theyre expressed in fiction and non fiction. The Bible, various Mythos, Legends, and Folklore all have archetypes.

Carl Jung concluded that UFOs were another expression.

Jacques Vallee went even further and showed how Faerie Lore and other myths are in many ways just like modern UFO and Alien lore.

I thought that was what Applebiter was getting as well until Neanderthals and Jews became part of the theory.

I covered the idea and my own hypothesis here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15/7/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Some outside influences when pushed on a WorldWide Viewing Screen maybe -truthfull- projected by (outside sources) into the brain, to make a shift in thinking about reality, and how modern mechanics could probably create the same thing through some type of fusion energy.

A DeathStar in the scheme of things isN'T that OUTLANDISH, no different then a large mothership beaming everybody aboard in a mass EXODUS.

Picture a being that has the energy in his body that would make 100 hydrogen bombs look like childs play, that would be scary, seek and destroy missions on planets. The person is the weapon.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I think you misuderstood what Joseph Campbell did and who he was. He was highly influenced by Carl Jung, founder of analytical psychology. He investigated archetypes, which are part of analytical psychology. The concept is that humanity possesses a collective unconscious. This collective is filled with archetypes that are expressed througout human culture and religion. George Lucas used this concept when writing Star Wars, by using various universal archetypes and myths. One can see these same archetypes in the Lord of the Rings and the Matrix. Theyre expressed in fiction and non fiction. The Bible, various Mythos, Legends, and Folklore all have archetypes.

Oh, I understand where he was coming from. Still, that is irrelevant to the possibility that he learned of Bek'Ti's information through the Hopi and passed it on to Lucas who used it in Star Wars, as it specifically relates to the AR (the Death Ship in the Papers).

Yes, Lucas used a great deal of archetypal form in Star Wars, but he used specifically the planet-sized warship - which is not an archetypal form standard throughout the world. That specificity, I strongly suspect, came from what Campbell learned from the Hopi.

Comprendez-vous?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Alright, so I'm a little sensitive about my lack of a CV. Wasted youth - what can I say?

Star Wars was my myth in youth. Must've been 7 when I watched the first one, and it "took". Who wouldn't want to be a Jedi?

Ok. I'm going to finish the Terra Papers and then withdraw for a bit and think on it.

Thanks for the positive feedback, folks.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

A few questions.

Why wouldn't it be as useful to co-opt supposed nonfictional history in a way that emphasizes selected symbol sets?

The entire story wasn't laid out here. There is a component of the Neanderthal/Jewish thread that connects the better angels of both Jews and non-Jews. It is conceivable that all of the religious outcasts and social misfits who came to the New World (and Australia, for that matter) share a deep genetic and cultural legacy with the Jews. It's already in the canon that the European nobility share the same root. Why not make everyone noble?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand I Believe You've Hit The Nail Square On The Head In Your Theory . I Have Long Believed That What You Have Mentioned About Hollywood , The Movie Industry , Music The Jews And The Whole Lot Are There For A Specific Reason And You Have Just Confirmed It . Glad I'm Not The Only One That See's Through The "VEIL" . Starred And Flagged .

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

u might find this link interesting www.sweetliberty.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I didn't really think about this until now after reading your idea about nonfiction used as a symbol set.

It might be plausible that myths and fiction could be used as Foci.

Someone might say,"In the end its not about Truth, its about Faith."

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I didn't really think about this until now after reading your idea about nonfiction used as a symbol set.

It might be plausible that myths and fiction could be used as Foci.

Someone might say,"In the end its not about Truth, its about Faith."

Am I a spurious malcontent, or am I a genius? Don't answer that.

Since I'm feeling so good with your provisional affirmation, I'll share another part of the story that didn't make it into the UFO draft.

Though it is known that a careful breeding regime among certain families has preserved some of the "divine portion", it is also known that the lost remnants of complimentary genetic gifts, like individual puzzle pieces, have flourished here and there. Peasant folk. Hillbillies. Red-necks and farmer stock. Oblivious to their royal blood. Unaware of their full potential, but raised in simple faith. Will to spare. Centuries of a "Great Experiment" designed to facilitate genetic exchange among the remnant houses has resulted in the re-aggregation of complimentary genetic clusters. The rise in Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, and other cognitively atypical development in the world today is tantamount to the "Return of the Nephilim". These children are perhaps a harbinger of happier genetic accidents to come.

And... what if Neanderthal actually evolved on another planet? Just wild speculation.

Haven't even scratched the surface of Sufism and Islam... more nobility...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
[edit on 16-7-2008 by DavidU]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Forgive my impatience... Any thoughts on the Terra Papers? [grin]

I like to hear others' thoughts, whether they accept the Papers or not.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It's a good effort. Honestly, it just doesn't move me until near the end, as the epic begins to dovetail with known history. It's the opposite of the Matrix trilogy, whose beginning knocked my socks off and its subsequent installments became progressively more dull and pedantic.

Also, if this is a real Hopi prophecy, then I'll eat my hat. No one is going to buy that. Beam weapons? Space ships? Genetic modification? The Death Star is the kiss of death, I think. I know - you say this came before Star Wars. I'm telling you it doesn't matter.

I'm going to stick to my guns on this one and say that the most effective narrative is the one everyone already knows. Rather, the one they THINK they already know. If the facts of history that you know can be reinterpreted to mean something that evokes feelings deeper and stronger than the memories of Western Civ I, then you would be forced to look at the present moment with new eyes.

At the end of the day, we may never know the WHOLE SHOCKING TRUTH!
, so what else is there but speculation? I don't know, it just seems to me like merely entertaining the possibility of an alternative interpretation to the known facts is a great idea, and in the long run the more analysis the better. I'm sure we agree on that, at least.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It's a good effort. Honestly, it just doesn't move me until near the end, as the epic begins to dovetail with known history. It's the opposite of the Matrix trilogy, whose beginning knocked my socks off and its subsequent installments became progressively more dull and pedantic.

I think I also said that somewhere. I nearly stopped reading at page 25, thinking I was reading bad scifi. But by the end, I had come to a radical paradigm shift. I was shaking. Because all my WHYs had been answered.

Also, if this is a real Hopi prophecy, then I'll eat my hat.

No one said it was prophecy. It IS the story given to the Hopi in 1947 when they rescued a "blue" before the military arrived. And I have been speaking with people (and working with people) who know Robert Morning Sky well, and assure me that the story of his grandfather being amongst the ones who rescued Bek'Ti (the blue) is true.

This was Robert's first writing, as a paper for college, so it's a bit rough. He has written a bunch of other stuff, though I am unsure where to find it. All of it is research into ancient texts and etymology, all of which seems to support Bek'Ti's story.

I also know he has lectured in the past, and have bits and pieces of transcripts of those.

No one is going to buy that. Beam weapons? Space ships? Genetic modification? The Death Star is the kiss of death, I think. I know - you say this came before Star Wars. I'm telling you it doesn't matter.

Why wouldn't anyone "buy" a discussion of beam weapons and Genmod from a rescued alien...? I'm not clear, and I'm not sure why "it doesn't matter."

I'm going to stick to my guns on this one and say that the most effective narrative is the one everyone already knows.

This isn't a "narrative," as in someone telling a fanciful story. This was Morning Sky's attempt to put down the story passed to him from his grandfather (and from Bek'Ti him/herself, I am led to believe). It is NOT Star Wars. But I think Lucas borrowed the AR through Campbell from the Hopi, many of whom know these facts but keep it hidden because few can appreciate its truth.

Rather, the one they THINK they already know. If the facts of history that you know can be reinterpreted to mean something that evokes feelings deeper and stronger than the memories of Western Civ I, then you would be forced to look at the present moment with new eyes.

Yes... I can tell you are approaching this as fiction. It is not. This is the History of our planet and our species, according to Bek'Ti, who showed it (taught it) to the Hopi in return for their kindness after he crashed his space vehicle.

At the end of the day, we may never know the WHOLE SHOCKING TRUTH!

It may be that Bek'Ti colored the history, but Robert's research suggests that (s)he didn't color it much. So I am saying to you, this IS the shocking truth, and only those who will not accept it will be the ones who do not know the shocking truth.

so what else is there but speculation?

An alien history lesson.

I don't know, it just seems to me like merely entertaining the possibility of an alternative interpretation to the known facts is a great idea, and in the long run the more analysis the better. I'm sure we agree on that, at least.

Oh, absolutely. And I will admit I was hoping you would find them as enlightening as I did. Perhaps I started with a store of WHYs more vast than you did, and, having had them all so summarily explained is what makes me certain the Papers are true. You, perhaps, had far fewer, and so you could say to yourself, "Well, if this is true it would explain that and that..." Which isn't enough to force a paradigm shift.

Me? I had everything in my life explained. And like I said... It shook me to my core.

[edit on 7/17/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I surely didn't mean offense.

It's a strong piece of work for some college kid, I'll grant you.

It may be that you have a grander vista, and more questions because of it. I don't know what I don't know.

I have seen a UFO. I've sat in a crowded restaurant and was everyone in the room. I was every speaker. I was every listener. I've listened to a friend tell me three stories simultaneously, when he was only aware of one of them. All of it has left me wanting more, and with the firm belief that there is more to know.

I don't think you entirely believe me when I tell you that "fiction" and "nonfiction" are terms that can easily be rendered meaningless, and that makes me wonder how much you do know in the end.

EDIT:

I have to confess that I skipped page 5. I'm reading it now. Let me get back to you...

RE-EDIT:

Ok. It's better than I thought. Looks like Morningsky and I arrived at similar understandings.

My question to you is, do you think Morningsky is too pessimistic about the controllers, or do you think perhaps I am not pessimistic enough?

Because I gotta tell you, my faith runs pretty deep these days. The magic happens somewhere between the sign and the meaning taken.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I have seen a UFO. I've sat in a crowded restaurant and was everyone in the room. I was every speaker. I was every listener. I've listened to a friend tell me three stories simultaneously, when he was only aware of one of them. All of it has left me wanting more, and with the firm belief that there is more to know.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by applebiter]

Ok, please don't take this the wrong way. I really enjoy your posts and I'm not trying to be disparaging. But given the above quote, do you ever think that you might just be crazy? Have you ever seriously entertained that possibility? I'm not saying I think that you are; just wondering if you've ever thought that you are.

@dunwichwitch:

The BBC doc in question is titled 'The Century of Self'. I'm a big fan as well. There is a thread on it here and the video is included.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

You better believe it. Even during my "fit" or "spell" I was wondering whether it was a "genuine" mystical experience or a psychotic break. Hehehe.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I surely didn't mean offense.

No offense taken. [smile] I just felt the Papers were being dismissed and felt a bit disappointed. But you have cleared things up a bit with this post.

It's a strong piece of work for some college kid, I'll grant you.

Well, he was recounting what he had been taught, through his grandfather and, I believe, contact with Bek'Ti, though I am led to believe Bek'Ti has since "moved on" in one fashion or another.

It may be that you have a grander vista, and more questions because of it. I don't know what I don't know.

I didn't mean to imply that I was somehow "above" you in what I see. I was only casting about for reasons why you took it so cavalierly, while I had a life-changing, dramatic, and awesome experience... If you reread what I said, it was in the form of "perhaps," and "maybe..."

Wow. My experiences have been a bit mundane in comparison, but knowing of yours allows me additional data. Though I have witnessed a light in the sky with very weird behavior (a "star" grew brighter and brighter, in one location; when it was quite a bit brighter than even the planets, it suddenly veered to my right at an astonishing speed, covering the arc of the sky in seconds, and at the end it and a trail it left pulsed (not blinked) as it grew dimmer and dimmer; thing is the whole trail pulsed, not just the "star" itself).

I have had several people I heard of dying showing up in the news. Such things are discussed on a thread here...

I woke up in a cabin I was staying in to see the most beautiful spider and web just in the apex of the roof, about four feet away from where I slept in the loft. It was large and lovely, the web, and the light hit it so that it stood out brightly against the dark ceiling. I was in awe of such a lovely work and woke my partner by saying, "Look at that spider web!" He said, "What spider web?" I said, "There, right above us." At that moment I shifted my head. Just an inch, maybe, and it vanished. So confused was I that I sat up and waved my hands through the air where it had been.

Some have said it was my brain taking things and putting them together like when you see an animal and when you move closer, it's just a pile of leaves. But the strands were BRIGHT against the dark ceiling, and no matter how I turned my head trying to "recapture" the perspective, the ceiling remained dark.

So, anyway. Things are not as many think they are and there is indeed much to learn.

I don't think you entirely believe me when I tell you that "fiction" and "nonfiction" are terms that can easily be rendered meaningless, and that makes me wonder how much you do know in the end.

Oh, I do not doubt you have much you could teach me, nor do I doubt that "fiction" and "non-fiction" can be meaningless. [smile]

Ok. It's better than I thought. Looks like Morningsky and I arrived at similar understandings.

Well... He arrived at the understandings that he has through being taught them. And I am certain there is more to the story because he only told what others had mostly figured out. I know there is a body of information that he left untouched in the Papers.

My question to you is, do you think Morningsky is too pessimistic about the controllers, or do you think perhaps I am not pessimistic enough?

I think he is right, and that there is an effort to "light-and-fluffify," or humanize, a very cold and calculating race, one that thinks they have too many "useless eaters" on this planet; and rather than release us, they plan on radically reducing our numbers.

Because I gotta tell you, my faith runs pretty deep these days. The magic happens somewhere between the sign and the meaning taken.

An interesting comment. I would love elaboration.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join