It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Disclosure Part III - Get it while you can.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Forgive the loose structure of this post. I have been under pressure but have decided to post a quick and dirty version of the truth as I know it. It’s all I can give you. Things are happening right now that make it difficult for me to continue in this line, and my guess is that it’s going to get worse for me. I hope that someone or several will take this further than I can at this time.

----------

I believe that there is sufficient evidence to prove that human beings have capacities and potential that is so great that it threatens the very underpinnings of human society. No institution, economy, or government known to us could long remain unchanged or perhaps completely undone were such potential to become common knowledge. The real power behind the scenes is well aware of this. It has been working desperately to keep you down in survival mode so that you would never blossom into your full potential.

The Second World War was the story of self versus other written in large, bloody print, and punctuated with the cauterizing tip of an atomic bomb. The German nation fell under the spell of an artist and psychopath whose self-hatred and bottomless fear inverted upon itself and was focused on an age-old enmity; an externalized other in the form of the Jewish people. A perfect storm of economics, history, and personality aligned the German people into a unified force behind the leadership of a man who promised them plenty, and more importantly, vengeance for their shared suffering. The brutal mirroring of the internal struggle between self and other made manifest in the Nazis’ genocidal onslaught cries out for recognition across the barrier of history. The story of Jesus, itself, is echoed in the story of World War II, as the amalgam Jewish son (and daughter) was slaughtered millions of times over so that we might again learn from the example and repent. The projection of this history into our consciousness says of those events what they could not say of themselves.

During this dark time, Nazi scientists performed human experiments on their prisoners. The nature of many of these experiments is known to us now. How long can a person stay immersed in freezing water before he loses mobility? Consciousness? Life? How long can a person remain effective and conscious at high altitudes where the air is thin? At great depths where the pressure is high? We know of these experiments, but there are others we do not know directly. Yet, we do know some things, and these disparate facts suggest other, more exotic experimentations.

We know that at the end of the Second World War that the United States extracted a portion of the Nazi scientists, who were then immunized against prosecution and brought into the American fold where they might continue their work, undisturbed. It is apparent that these scientists had been conducting research that was too important to stop, and was too dangerous to let fall into the hands of the Soviets. Operation Paperclip was the name of this effort to gather and conceal the lessons learned from renegade Nazi science. Some of you have heard of Dr. Werner von Braun, whose work underpinned the emerging American space program. What you may not realize is that the majority of scientists brought into America by way of Operation Paperclip were mind scientists.

What kind of experiments were they conducting? What kind of results did they yield? Perhaps if anyone had ever captured a “foo fighter”, they might have been able to tell us. The exact nature of these experiments will likely never be known to you or me, but perhaps there is something in the nature of this research that has been found elsewhere. MKULTRA, for example. All we know about MKULTRA was gleaned from the small part of the paper trail that was left undestroyed by Richard Helms, who was the CIA Director when the official inquiries into MKULTRA were made. The research described in the MKULTRA documents is horrifying; almost beyond belief. Nevertheless, many individuals have come forth to testify that they were, in fact, experimental subjects in some of the subprojects gathered under this program. They tell horrific stories of being turned into sex slaves and programmed assassins. It is known that psychoactive and hallucinogenic drugs were given to people who did not know it, and who were not prepared for it. People have died in the research conducted within the MKULTRA subprojects. Children have been unspeakably abused and exploited. How can we be sure? Because a few of those child victims grew into adulthood, and sued the government over what happened to them. And they won. When we see the evidence that was left undestroyed, we are left to imagine that what we don’t know must have been even more unconscionable.

When I first read about MKULTRA, I was too emotionally disturbed by what I found; I was unable to think it through in a dispassionate way, or to think about the possibility of anything good coming from the subprojects which remained unknown since the rest of the documentation was destroyed. My visceral reaction, I have come to realize, was the intended result of the horrible nature of the MKULTRA disclosures. It is hard to imagine worse human rights abuses than those which have been documented. It is my belief that what has remained undisclosed is not more damaging to the reputation of the scientists and the government agency for whom they worked. I believe that what has remained hidden, however, is potentially far more dangerous overall.

[continued next post]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Is it so hard to imagine scientists on the government dime using technologies, which may have their roots in Nazi occultism, conducting more hopeful research? Is it so hard to believe that the people involved may have been interested in accessing untapped human potential for the betterment of mankind? Was it all dark and twisted, or were there any high points that may have revealed something wonderful or beautiful in human beings rather than just their capacity to hurt others? I wouldn’t go so far as to say that the undisclosed MKULTRA research says anything better of the researchers themselves. Given how little hard information there is in this area, such a projection might be nothing more than wishful thinking. On the other hand, maybe not! I think there are clues which may indicate that the still-secret MKULTRA research may have revealed something quite wonderful about human potential.
I believe that you can find evidence of the nature of the lost MKULTRA research in various places. I’ll name a few of them here so that you can go and follow the threads:

1) The Montauk Project
a. You have to read between the lines. These boys were chosen at the tender age of 11, when their worldview was still unformed and their potential not yet limited by culture. They were made to believe that they were special; they were shown “evidence” of an exotic reality that was hidden from ordinary eyes; they were deceived so that they might reach a greater potential than they might after the prevailing culture locked them into the mundane preoccupations that ensnare us all.
b. If you do research this area, you will be inundated with negative information regarding inhumane treatment. You will also encounter information about the Temple of Set and Col. Michael Aquino, who has posted in the Secret Societies forum here at ATS very recently.
c. In my estimation, many of the horror story elements are contrived to prevent a more critical appraisal of the nature of the project. It is reasoned thus; if you are willing to believe your government would do such horrible things, and if you are unable to accept the possibility that this research could have been conducted by honorable people with love then you will never penetrate the mystery. Remember this principle where ever your own research takes you.
2) The Roswell Crash & Related Adventures
a. Roswell was likely a massive psyop involving news media, military transports, secret briefings – enough moving pieces and enough of a pageant to make the whole scenario involving recovered alien technology entirely plausible.
b. Considering the scale of this operation, I believe that it is likely that one might, in fact, find “aliens in jars” and an entire underground facility at Area 51 and other places, fully equipped with state-of-the-art research equipment.
c. The whole point of this deception would have been to open the minds of already gifted scientists to the possibility that time travel, interstellar travel, anti-gravity, and “over-unity” technology was attainable, and thereby push them beyond self-limiting beliefs regarding such technologies.
d. I suspect that David Adair could shed more light on this.
3) Project Jedi
a. A fusion of New Age, Far eastern, and Western occult ideas intermingled with hypnotism (probably a technique common to all of these projects) and martial training. The idea was to make a super-smart, super-creative, and super-deadly soldiers whose arsenal contained exotic weapons such as the ability to travel out of body, walk through walls, and kill with a thought. Look up the “Goat Starers” on Google.
4) Remote Viewing
a. This one is still mysterious to me. The evidence suggests mutually supportive research, wherein psychotronic instruments might be tested on “psychic spies” who were led to believe the visions they experienced were of a purely clairvoyant nature, and also where “psychic spies” might also have allowed themselves to actually have psychic experiences because they believed that good information was being transmitted to them via psychotronic devices.
b. However this shakes out, it is the case that the USAF saw fit to buy the project even after the negative analysis in the AIR report, and that government agencies are still using Remote Viewing contractors on occasion.

I suggest that you visit the Project Camelot website, even if you have already seen the material, and watch the interviews. Keep in mind that there is truth being shared by these interviewees, though the truth they share comes from their own point of view, and some of them may not be as sophisticated in their presentation as others. I would also recommend that you watch as many of the Disclosure Project interviews that you can, keeping in mind that there are a broad range of presentations based on a broad range of experiences.

[continued next post]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
None of this hypothesis excludes the reality of an alien presence. In fact, I think it rather proves its existence within and among us. Just to be clear, I also think that consciousness scales upwards infinitely, and that the division between “in here” and “out there” is an artifact of the mind; a vestige of evolutionary pressures. Jacques Vallee’s theories dovetail with my hypothesis in that there is an intelligence that is not bound by time and which may manifest in the form of “others” – angels, demons, ETs - who are part of the same integrated consciousness.

At this point, my conjecture is going to alienate some of you. The reason I called this hypothesis “Hard Disclosure” is because of what comes next. It’s easy to talk about ancient history and ancient hominids and a war that ended before most of us were born. We are distant from these things, and it feels safe to discuss them and turn over in your mind the ideas I’ve presented thus far. Where we go from here involves you, me, the coming wars, and ultimately to a truth that will be intolerable for some, if not most of you.

You can’t stop what’s coming. The New World Order is emerging, and it has the potential to be everything you fear and worse. Who do you think is behind all of the New World Order and Illuminati conspiracy theories and propaganda? Who is behind all of the videos, and personalities, and books, and websites? All of this pageantry costs money to produce, and the discerning eye can see craft behind these productions. Where do you think the money is coming from? Often, the very people who are portrayed as evil incarnate; the rich, old families of America and Europe who have foreseen what is coming, and who are trying to warn you. And who is behind them? The mean old Zionists? Yes. The mean old Zionists. They are the inheritors of the cultural and cognitive legacy that I mentioned in the very beginning of my hypothesis

In my opinion, the alien intelligence from whence we stole fire gave it to us willingly. Every politician, every scientist, every analyst, every soldier, and every civilian who was ever involved in this research was none other than an agent of the Godhead in various clothes. You and I are no different. The same mind that mapped the heavens onto the Giza plateau 10,000 years ago is the same mind that inhabits us now, only it hides behind us and watches us play our roles. This is the crux of the issues brought up in the first part of this hypothesis: dualism, deception, and a unifying consciousness that instructs individuals from “on high”. When the imagined self is divided from the actual self, as described in the first post, then the actual self becomes “other” to one’s person. Such is the nature of the Godhead, or unifying consciousness – to instruct the individual through deception until such time as the individual is able to break through dualism; the false dichotomy of self versus other and of creator versus created.

Self versus other. Nation versus nation. Imagination versus reality. Science versus religion. All of these structures are on a collision course, and I believe we will see this convergence which began many thousands of years ago reach crisis proportions on a global scale in the very near future.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well thanks for posting it

It's a lot to take in, and I try to limit the amount of "conspiracy" I ingest on a daily basis so I might have to sit on this one for a while. Although you totally reminded me I was meaning to investigate Nazi occultism for a while and completely forgot - sweet!

I have one question for now - you seemed to imply before that you would be willing to keep quiet for "the greater good" or something like that.

I have often pondered about potentially more "noble" scenarios of why UFO's are covered up: like if they were time travelers, then they wouldn't want our timeline completely screwed up through disclosure of their presence in it.

But there is nothing noble about your scenario. It sounds about as sinister as it gets in fact. So why not spill all the beans? Personal safety? I can't imagine you would have posted any of this if that was your concern.

Not that I'm complaining, just curious.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

There is a line I cannot cross. Period.

Sinister? Someone reminded me - in reference to something similar - that the next level never looks good from below. Just like when a baby is born, it probably doesn't really want to leave the womb. Imagine how terrifying the light and the others must seem to a newborn. But, after a while, the baby gets the hang of it... and then life can be pretty fun.

Personal safety? Meh. I've lived and loved. I'm ready to go if the time is right. Besides, I've given away nothing that isn't already available online. I'm more afraid of conspiracy nuts than I am of the powers that be.

As far as I can tell, TPTB are trying their hardest to get the information out to you and me. The folks at the top already know how to live together in peace, mc_squared, it's the great unwashed who represent the greatest threat to ourselves. The "god must be angry" group is going to be the first group to cause trouble. Oh, look - they already are, in militant Islam and wherever fundamentalist religious zeal has taken root. They will kill and kill until they learn that it's okay to love God and enjoy life at the same time.

Of course, there's also the "me" people. Europe and America is full of them. Well-dressed, well-educated, and totally oblivious to the well-being of others. They will remain inert only until they have been convinced that "They're trying to take our stuff!" Then they will rear up on their hind legs, too.

No no. We are our own worst enemy.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

AB, I've compiled your "disclosure" threads because I've read them and I want to reread them when I get the chance.

My question is... what do you do? I am interested in your research, but I am more interested in what capacity you are vested in it.

Are you just a freelance researcher or do you know this through avenues that many of us are not privy to?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well, you are right applebiter, the veil is lifting as you speak. We as humanity have come to the end of being "blind" as to who and what we trully are. Call it what you will, return of the Christ Consciousness, aliens showing themselves, call it what you may. We being a race have showed very little growth spiritully over the last 100 or more years. We have not been allowed to grow. And why not? Because the potential of all humanity if awakened, would take away from those who want to control all that there is, above and below. We have been kept in a fog, haze or brainwashed for generations. As you can see from your own example applebiter, you became aware, didn`t you? And not very long ago. Need I say more?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I paint houses and build websites. I haven't even finished my BS. Given this bit of background, and what is obvious about my personality, do you really think anyone who is in the loop on anything would have "shared" with me? Not hardly.

I went through a period where I was consumed with conspiracy theories and UFOs - anything I wasn't supposed to know, I wanted to know. I'm tired of it now, but there's this disjointed body of research that is the byproduct of my pathology. If communication is supposed to build on itself, then I have to contribute with my own spin, or else what is the point? So I've thrown in my view, and maybe it will provide grist for the next seeker. I'm just glad to be rid of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Thanks for the response. What I get from your posts is that we may be very similar in personality. I just get the feeling that you are burdened by some of this, if that makes sense.

"Get rid of it," pretty much confirms this for me. You're new to this site, but you have BOOKS of knowledge on our subjects. You certainly have a confidence in your words, and I am just trying to find out where that comes from. I speculate randomly and often, and therefore cannot be confident in what I am after, because I am still after it.

So are there places you'd tell us to look? Montauk, the Philadelphia Project, etc., have been etched in my head way before I got into UFO/alien speculation. It seems too advanced for humans though, no?

Feel free to u2u me if you don't want to go down that alley publicly, but I am intrigued to an extent.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter

b. If you do research this area, you will be inundated with negative information regarding inhumane treatment. You will also encounter information about the Temple of Set and Col. Michael Aquino, who has posted in the Secret Societies forum here at ATS very recently.

would you mind showing me how to find the post from mikey? he is someone i would not mind asking a few questions.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I've wrestled harder with the angel than anyone I know personally. Your insight about me being burdened by this surprised me. I'm even more obvious than I realized.

Thanks for the kind words, though.

ADDITION:

Yeah, I see what you mean. Maybe it isn't confidence as much as having a fixed center of belief around which information can organize into a coherent (more or less) perspective. That fixed center, for me, came in the form of the "mystical experience" that I reported having back in the conversation following the first installment. It's a firm conviction that God is real, that I am not just meat, and that everything that reaches towards love and wholeness becomes what lives. This hypothesis of mine wouldn't be possible if I didn't believe that we're all God wearing masks. If you look for the love in it, you find it. Just that simple. Here endeth the sappy sentimentalism.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Um... I'd rather not do that. I've gone about as far as I'm going with this. You go where ever you feel you need to go, but I don't want to be part of that.

I suspect that Aquino is probably a good man. Maybe better than most.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter

O.k. Dude (dowd=Loved). I want to scream at the top of a mountain, "Everyone, this is applebiter, Listen to him for he has the spirit of truth in him" Will you be my new best friend? No seriously, I've been watching your posts and I want to thank you for your perseverance, intelligible representations, and stunning comments on the world that you see around you without all of the absurdity that a Paranoid will drop. I believe we are told all the time what really happens, as almost kind of a code they have to follow. "You can't hide what your doing, but you don't have to tell them, if questioned, refer to the guy who doesn't have that piece of the story" type thing we call "spin on a story". I believe they use Hollywood as the crown of thorns, and people don't realize yet, who is going to the cross thinking it was a man, but Tool can tell you. "To live you must die, you must be crucified, good bye" and "learn to swim"..."see you down in arizona bay" or Rage Against the Machine. "Bury the past, rob us blind and leave nothing behind."

Another example of the Hollywood confession, "Wag the Dog". They even had the president (in the movie) receiving the first sheath from a little girl, exactly like Hillary Clinton landing under "sniper fire". To the T. They had already confessed 9/11 in Independence day. The Jews teach every thing through oral or sensory perception of any value.

The scariest confessions are in the comedy section. Austin powers..."Liquid Hot Magma", "Ultra slow dipping mechanism." "#2 next to briton=america" His Italian confidential "Alota Vagina=Vatican" and "Dr.Evil" or Levi who offer strange fire. They are the greatest story tellers in the world and the stories, past off as MYTH to the public is what keeps them secret in front of reality. Nothing is hidden, hence Ufo's, psi ops. abductions. A Secret is one thing, But Hidden is another. Hidden can be found. A Secret has to be divulged or stolen and can have serious consequences if discovered to be revealed, for the oath taker. Hidden is like finding a treasure and being able to claim it or finders keepers.

Another thing the uppers have, I believe, complete knowledge of their generations. They are the children of Cain and are Vamps. Baal-Cain or Vulcun. The metal sign or satan horns hand gesture, is a symbol of Baal-Cain. Avenged 7 fold. I am a musician, but never got signed. No one wants to get signed cause if you gain a silver, gold, or platnium record (all Egyption symbols, just like medals at the olympics) you are inducted to the secret. There is a price to pay for fame... People have no idea that they have already received the mark of the beast as all are forced to take it. You have to take it to buy anything and the chevron is in corperated into every public company emblem. Forehead is desire and right hand is action. All of the stars, are literally the stars that fell from heaven (saw their shame or remembered their pasts, hence lost the bliss), some good, some bad. They are the highlanders fighting with the swords of their mouths. How do you think they get so talented? Many Many lives of practice. They confess this and the design of the earth in "DARK CITY". This all sounds crazy, but true. Start listening to your records and listen how many songs are about "The long and winding road", "Seeing someone who is different but the same", "Being inside of dead flesh", "Longing to be back in the light", "Streets have no name" "Seasons in the abyss", "For whom the bells toll", "All 7 and we'll watch them fall"...on and on. We could say, I've seen the face behind my back that you mention. "When this sucker hits 88 Miles per hour, your gunna see some sirius S&@t." Be ready to FLUX CAPACITATE" "Doc you built a time machine out of a Dolorian?" "No this suckers Electrical, but I need a Nuclear, charge to generate the 1.21 Gigawatts of power" haarp anyone?

After seven times being passed over the memory is restored, many people are experiencing these things and I believe that is what they want to keep down from general knowledge. People would be very dangerous, if the past suddenly became crystal clear. They do this through dogma/patriotism and drugs. Anyways Bro, can I add you as a friend, Maybe I could pick your mind. Again, Stellar post

[edit on 14-7-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Ah, yes. Frater Maynard Keenan 46:2 is one of my favorites. "Prying opened my third eye" is the same as "praying opened my third eye". Eddie Vedder is another one. The Pearl Jam songs from the album Yield are full of fire.

So, I'm in alone in the big, drafty farmhouse I've rented back in 2001 when the end of my "mystical experience" arrives like an orgasm behind my eyes. As if the preceding three days hadn't already blown my mind, it was if it had been sealed with a kiss right behind my eyes. Imagine an orgasm x10000. Tears pretty much jetted out of my eyes and my knees literally buckled. In the background, my MP3 is on rotation, and at the moment I stand up and wipe my eyes, "In Hiding" comes on and for the first time I realized that I was not alone. In the crescendo, Vedder sings "I'm in hiding..." and it's saying to me ""I AM in hiding (among you)". So much beauty and so much love is right in front of you if you just tear down the barriers and reach for God humbly and with all your heart.

I love this website, because I believe that even the wild-eyed seekers (especially them) are hungry for this, so very lonely and scared and hungry for it. Every time you or me or others who know what we know reaffirm that this experience is real and is available... I mean... if it's enough for just one more person to find it, then it has to be the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

great thread man..and great responses...

this is a great website and there are some great minds here and Im glad to be able to learn and share information.

It may at first seem unrelated but have you seen this vid?

Project Camelot speaks volumes man...I had ignored the 2012 enigma vid for a while because I was sick of all the conjectures and hype, and disinfo on the subject.
However one day I clicked a link from a fellow ats member and watched the entire video and was mesmerized. I had to watch again.

You begin to recognize truth, I think, when it resonates within your entire body, or as you would describe orgasmx100000.

quality post

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Sorry bro I just did an edit to my previous, before I saw your response. My friend I know EXACTLY what you are saying down to the eyes. I've been through 4 years of the most intense, revealing period of my life after getting divorced, loosing my sister to drunk driving, lost my job, got hooked on bad things, and almost lost my mind. The holy one has been showing me who I am and showing what he is not. I was a holy roller in school many years ago and hurt a lot of people with my zeal. The one you would of been like "oh man not this guy again". It was Terror having every conceivable reality ripped away from me if I wanted it to be or not. I have cried so many nights, being pressed into and know what Mr. Keenan, Mr. Veder and My personal angel Mr. Jeff Buckley are saying. I know what the trump of the holy one is as I'm sure you do too...only way to describe to people the mass confusion of this birth is "Revolution #9" except for about 2 years straight for me. I am beginning to remember backwards and forwards. It will all be good in the end...I've seen it. The walls, the city, the gates, the fields and the mountain, the light...wow...Glad to know you friend. Peace

"I am the eye in the sky, maker of rules ohhh I can read your mind"...Alan Parsons Project

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

I saw that recently, but am glad to watch it again. Lennon suffered from the same bad luck as did Dr. King, the Kennedys, and others who become larger than life. They have to die, because their message is too important to allow them to diminish it by growing older and weaker, or doing something stupid to overturn the message.

I want to try to marry this post with the conversation I was having with letthereaderunderstand. I'm 36 years old. I was at a tender age - maybe 14 or 15 - when this video came on Mtv, and I can vividly recall being mesmerized by it. It still stirs something in me to this day, though it isn't really the kind of music I would ordinarily listen to.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
damn man...that video spoke to me...the spirit of it and the message.
who is the artist?

The cube of light is very symbolic as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Thank you for posting that Lennon interview, that was really cool. John we miss you. After all, he is the baptist.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Mike and the Mechanics. Mike Rutherford from Genesis... hey! Another breadcrumb!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join