It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flies are not real!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think they are under the control of the greys. Imo if you measure the average length its like 666 and it formes a perfect pentagram from legs to wings. odd? One flew into my room the other day stared at me for along time while i was posting on the internet. When i got up it flew away like it was controlled?

[IMG]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3531/dragonflygreendarnerjt5.th.jpg[ /IMG]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You are retarded.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The theory of dragon flies being real is very possible.

Although, the people controlling them, most likely the Illuminati or one of their compatriots are going to release dragonflies that have some kind of bioelectric implants, that when taken out would be similar to any insect's body structure and chemical compounds; only so that people cannot disect one and see them for what they truly are.

If this is true, then there is no way possible to show physical evidence on whether or not dragonflies are spying on us, but evidence will have to be taken in a different way. I know that there is a way to transmit images over a distance with sound. This happens by turning images into a type of "Morse Code", then another receiver can pick them up and translate them back into images.

Also, dragonflies could just be possessed by an alien, or a member of the Illuminati.

What would be needed for this would be to first capture a dragonfly, and put it in a clear container with airholes. The clear container is for observation, and the airholes are of course for air, then test for one of the above hypotheses. If the images-by-sound theory is correct, the dragonfly should be emitting strange frequencies that can be seen by your ordinary oscillograph. This oscillograph and the dragonfly should be in a faraday cage though. If my possession theory is correct, then an experienced psychic or energy channeler should be able to tell if the dragonfly is being possessed by something else or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's true.Though most are real the govt. is implanting mini-cameras on them and releasing them in public areas.They send the footage directly to the NSA via satellite feed micro processor in there ass.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by leaderof theTFHbrigade

Well then, I guess I better go through my town and get rid of all of the rocks, twigs, bugs, trees, clocks, jackets, cars, shoes, kids, shopping carts, flowers, lamp posts, and street signs. Then, I can start with the grass, fish, stoplights, monuments, bricks, trucks, and cats. But I'll only be halfway - Then I'll have to...

Seriously, OP (and others), WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!? IS YOUR EGO SOOOO OVER-INFLATED THAT YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT(or anybody else, for that matter) HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH YOU?!?!?!?

Get over yourselves. I'm sorry, but you are not that important.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by beekersguy]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beekersguy

It's amazing how relevant to your post your avatar is.
My humble opinion here: Get out of your house, go outside, run, play, get some sun. Kill some dragonflies. I recommend using a tennis racket, it'll split them into gooey chuncks for you to look at.
Then, come back here and tell us what you found.
Oh yeah, and only the first sentence was to Beeker.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beekersguy

Get over yourselves. I'm sorry, but you are not that important.

I don't think so either, but, they sure think so. Causes one to wonder what dormant trait do they view as an awakening threat...

Umh...let me think for a moment... perhaps:
1. the realization of who they are and how they truly look
2. that the power I do not know I have is greater than theirs
3. they have convinced themselves that they are the master race and need someone to rule over.
4. they are the invaders who have been taking over the earth via theft
5. they are evolving and need DNA to look human because their shield is fading.
6. the only thing they know how to do is create chaos and the magician does not want his tricks exposed.
7. they are trying to stop "Toto" from pulling back the curtain.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Your going to get bounced off the walls by the other members if you don't start posting logically .

I think, if you read his post, he said "and looked like it was taking pictures or something", which is an opinion, not a claim.

And Id say he's given up with the thread and is just following the jovial nature the thread has taken, given everyone has had a joke at his expence - why can't he?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I am sure that this has been said, and I admit, I only read the opening post, but here goes.

Sweetie, dragon flies are indeed real. Just yesterday one was in my pool and I fished it out. It seriously, was a bug. Not a camera, or whatever.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
double post. sorry

[edit on 14-7-2008 by uplander]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by uplander]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yall just don't get it. WE KNOW THEY ARE BUGS!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

I think, if you read his post, he said "and looked like it was taking pictures or something", which is an opinion, not a claim.

This has already been dealt with , and Gemwolf has reminded all members to Stay On Topic

Omega

[edit on 15/7/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
And perhaps now is another good time to remind everyone to

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Minimal posts (i.e. 1-liners) are still not allowed.

This is still Skunk Works.

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

If you don't think much of the thread, then don't read it. Posting that it's a "stupid thread" will not make it a better thread. Contribute something productive or find another thread where you can be more productive.

And most of all, let's keep it civilized and respect other people's opinions and ideas.

Thanks everyone.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Speaking of... I just seen one yesterday. The color was a metallic blue, it just didn't look like it could be real. I've seen plenty through the years, but this thread is putting it altogether. Plus I like the idea of dragon flies as camera instead of little cameras with propulsion, less scary.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You are not crazy. Let me deviate from the blue pill people. Certain callers on Artbell radio show years ago reported bugs that were very non-terrestrial in nature. One even had a distinct face and smiled before it flew away. Maybe you have experienced something similar or maybe its all tricks of the eye & mind.

Why people are so fast to say that things are not true boggles my mind. Let the truth look out for its own.

If nano-technology will become reality, what would keep extraterrestrials from using artificial bugs?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

First time poster, long time lurker...

Read this thread last night...found it very interesting, as I'd heard of the aforementioned suspect "insects" reported in that Washington Post article...

Matter of fact, as someone else posted earlier today, I also came across the new Prodigy(of Mobb Deep) music video called "Illuminati" where there is a scene with a surveillance dragon fly...

Wouldn't you know it...a couple hours later...in the concrete jungle where I live, on the 29th floor, an extremely large 'dragon fly' comes into my apartment through the window...hovers, and lands on the ceiling directly over my shoulder, hanging upside down...and it's stayed there for a solid hour without moving...no reaction to light and wind directed at it...coincidence, not sure, but it's not the first time I've felt under surveillance this week...and the timing is just strange...not too mention there aren't many birds that fly this high around my building, never seen even a fly up here...will be taking close up pictures and doing a capture and dissection of the 'dragon fly' shortly...to be continued

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
When I was 9, I was trying to walk my bike out of my yard and there was a very narrow walkway between the backhouse and the fence. A huge green double humped dragon fly landed right in my walk way. I couldn't go around it, so I just stood there, and it just sat there. Then it flew away, Whew! Wait... what's that? He's back! Frozen. Ok he's gone, wait he's back. Moral of the story: Dragonflies are bullies.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'd thought they'd use the common house fly. Less conspicuous. Ah, to be that fly on the wall, for real.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join