It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Accounting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The NWO is inevitable. To prove this, we will look at what signifies a NWO- A world economy/market? World Government? World currency? Well, you can see that two of the three is happening. The only thing left is a world currency.

Before a world currency system is in place you need WORLDWIDE ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES or its official name International Accounting Standards (IAS). Professionals on the transition say we should be there within 5- 10 years. With a solid accounting system in place, I believe the world will be able to initiate a world currency maybe 5-10 years after the system is free of a significant amount of amendments.

Many of you may bring up economic issues that a world currency may place. But if we are all worn torn and homeless and all considered cattle anyways, than it wouldn't matter- You think the nukes will not be used? Besides destruction, you shouldn't be surprised when there is the Euro and talk about the Amero.

The next 15 years the world will cleanse any powers opposing this rule. Some say we would not go into a war again, but it is way too easy. All America has to do is up the ante on the death toll on its own American soil and we will be begging for safety once again...

You can bet your sweet potatoes that the leaders in IAS are society members. We accountants love societies.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY HIGH RANKING MILITARY PERSON THAT THE WORLD IS DIVIDED INTO AND CONTROLLED BY 4 JEWISH FAMILIES. HAVE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HEARD THIS? I HEARD SOMETHING SIMILAR 30 YEARS AGO WHEN I LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. ITS AN INTERESTING SUBJECT.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Is there a video on the 4 Jewish ruling families. That is interesting...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
Is there a video on the 4 Jewish ruling families. That is interesting...
Hitler would not be pleased

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

LOL, Hitler would not be. Maybe he had some beef with one of the ruling families and decided to kill of the "like kind". Just how mafia kills family...

new topics

top topics

join