It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN Reporter An Alien Shapeshifter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
naturalplane.blogspot.com...

I don't actually believe the reptilian theory but I can't explain this.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Youtube created shapeshifters because their compression programs are flawed.

You notice all the artifacts shown are pieces of his lips/eyelids/eyes that just "hang out" for a bit. This is an artifact created by the compression program's engine missing a part of the image, so the initial image stays.

If anyone is willing to show me ONE uncompressed "reptialian" shapeshifter, I will kindly give them audience. But ALL of them are on youtube.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah another pixelated video. He is wearing makeup that is reflecting in the light. I bet you would not see any of this stuff with high definition video. I like to see the original footage.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
First off, whatever that was, pixelation or whatever, I don't believe in the Reptilian theory.

Secondly, that does look like he's got a second eyelid. It looks like it gets stuck closed while his primary eyelid opens. I know cats have two eyelids. Do lizards have multiple eyelids?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nope nothing in that video. Perhaps someday reptiles will be found... but I doubt it, and it certainly won't be because of videos such as this. Oh well, at least the reptilian thread don't run rampant like they used to.

new topics

top topics

join