It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal with crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've read some recent threads in which people are bringing crop circles up. I know some of them cannot be explained as how humans could do it, but most of them have been proven to be man-made hoaxes.

So, presuming that some of the crop circles which cannot be explained are in fact from aliens, what makes you think they are a sign or a message? And how do you know what that message is trying to say? Hell, for all we know they are just art and the aliens don't want to use up their paper or ran out of water colors.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
More specifically, just what is so convincing to some people that crop circles are anything more than anomalies in nature caused by some force we don't yet understand?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

there are many crop circles that are being investigated from a scientific stand point and there are many unanswered questions about how the crops were bent without them being broken.

are they alien messages ? don't know but here is the best one imo because it is supposed to be a response to a message that we sent out into space.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - The two most important crop circles ever. No joke

i always wondered how humans could make these patterns and be so precise.

here is a guy that show's that it can be done imo

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Forget crop circles, this incredible sand drawing spans THREE MILES of desert | Mail Online

[edit on 13-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nice vids thank you. But yes there are some that baffle everyone who's investigated them, and simply cannot be explained in terms of human machinery, but the vast majority of them are hoaxes. I would need some hard evidence to convince me they are alien-made occurences.

Think about it, why would aliens be sending us messages in our crops when they could just land and say what they want to say? Presuming aliens exist and are flying in/around Earth, if they wanted to get a message across to us it would be quite easy to do so.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

why would aliens be sending us messages in our crops when they could just land and say what they want to say?

there have been ufo sightings that seem to send a message also so the same question aplies to that imo...why don't they land ?

this video of space shuttle sts 80 show's ufo's sending a message that they are here imo

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - STS-80 UFO - Best high quality version yet

there has to be a reason they haven't landed and they are maybe warming us up to the fact that they are real ?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You need to watch these videos.

Crop circles are blueprints

Wow!

search youtube for the rest.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by lovepens1]

new topics

top topics

join