It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search For Adventurer Fossett Resumes In Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Search For Adventurer Fossett Resumes In Nevada

www.ksdk.com

BRIDGEPORT, Calif. (AP) -- The search for multimillionaire adventurer Steve Fossett, who vanished in September after taking off by plane from a remote Nevada ranch, is set to resume Monday in rugged mountains on the California-Nevada line where he may have crashed.

The 10-member team of elite athletes and expert mountaineers is headed by Simon Donato, a Canadian geologist whose avocation is adventure racing through wilderness areas around the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Steve is a hero to many and I expect more of these types of searches till his remains are found, if they are ever found. The area of the search is remote, and very rugged and the only way to properly search is on foot.

He was declared dead in Feb. despite some claims that his disappearance might have been staged.

www.ksdk.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I hope they find him I hate to say it but i think he found or seen some thing he should not have seen and he was taken out

A Man that has done many things in his life and is full of adventure been all over the world many times Just don't go missing like that IMO

Once again i hope they find him so the family can rest

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that his whereabouts were not tracked by such an advanced radar (or other) detection systems that must be installed at Area 51. Over-horizon radars, satellite systems and God knows what else. Somewhere, there is a computer monitor that shows at least roughly where he was around the time of his disappearance.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Major ed dames was suppose to blow this wide open with RV skills pin pointing the location of steve f.

You don't hear anything from old ed anymore. Maybe staying toasted is better then RV'ing the case.

top topics

join