It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 predictions - a form of Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Many of us here have a strong feeling about 2012. That something really REALLY big will happen around year 2012. Many of us feel it so strong that we almost know that it has to be true. And the whole 2012 Internet hype adds the extra spice to it - now, the like-minded people can discuss the various 2012 predictions.

But what if that feeling about 2012 that so many of us have, me included, is artificial and it is implanted in us?

What if it's not ours?

What if They (NWO/MIBs/Aliens/Lizards/Illuminati/etc) control us and our thoughts and feelings so at the end we will make 2012 and End Times Prophecy come true because we expect it to happen?

What if, willingly, we will become the architects of our own demise?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I considered something along those same lines.

It has been discussed and shown that we can shape our realities through our thoughts and through the quantum level by the laws of attraction, but if a planet full of people start focusing on terrible things happening for 2012, what if we make a self-fulfilling prophecy?

I personally don't think the world is going to end. I expect there to be changes, but not something so drastic as the 'end times'. Should be interesting to see what comes of it.

Who are you by the way?

new topics

join