It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushes 3rd term

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.counterpunch.org...

How very spot on this article is. Barack Obama has no intention of ending the Iraq war, or any of the other exploitive adventures of the American empire. I almost fell for it........

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I cannot help but suspect that McCain was selected to guarantee Obama's becoming President. However as long as we focus on the choice given, our masters win and we loose.

I don't think this country has ever seen a third party take the white house, usually the reasoning is that people do not wish to waste their vote. As if the only thing which mattered was that they have the bragging rights to say they voted for the winner. As long as people have that mentality, all the votes will be wasted.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with you. MCcain is so out of touch and uninspiring that Obama cannot lose really. The article suggests Obama will install the draft as he is a president that the American people will believe in.

Lets be fair America has barely had a second party reach the whitehouse. The Republicans and the Democrats are basically the same when it comes to actually being in office.

join