It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar, alleged former Area 51 scientist, moving from New Mexico to Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have learned recently that:

Bob Lazar, alleged former Area 51 scientist, is moving from New Mexico to Michigan
www.unitednuclear.com...

---------
I have just recently moved from Torrance, California to Rio Rancho, which is located right next to Albuquerque, New Mexico

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've spent many hours pouring over everything I could fine about Bob Lazar. my gut feeling is that he was telling the truth. I think they needed him enough that they decided not to get rid of him outright. He seems to be a pretty smart fellow for someone who didn't go to college.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Not sure if it is the same person, but there is a Bob Lazar in Clinton, the east part of the state. Don't live there so I can't tell the drive time but major roads almost direct route.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pipefitter
I've spent many hours pouring over everything I could fine about Bob Lazar. my gut feeling is that he was telling the truth. I think they needed him enough that they decided not to get rid of him outright. He seems to be a pretty smart fellow for someone who didn't go to college.

The endless discussions concerning the veracity of Bob Lazar's story simply shows us the futility of proving or disproving such claims. One thing for sure is that highly respected investigators such as George Knapp still seem to support his story. As Knapp still says: "Lazar has never changed his story, all these years, even after he had long distanced himself from the Area 51 topic after he got involved in his firm, the United Nuclear Scientific.
Bob Lazar is a genius, no matter what. The fact that his firm still deals with defense contractors from time to time is significant.

----
Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa

One thing for sure is that highly respected investigators such as George Knapp still seem to support his story.

You could also say that highly respected investigators such as Stanton Friedman still seem to think he is a giant hoax.

But you are right, it is a bit futile to keep arguing it, although I don't think that will stop many.

[edit on 14/7/2008 by bobafett]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

Lazar produced a fake pay stub (he would of been paid by his contractor, not the government), and went to work immediately on a project that would of required a long wait to get such a security clearance. While I think his story is interesting, that is all it is.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of Bob Lazar, I believe 75% of his story..

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

He seems to be a pretty smart fellow for someone who didn't go to college.

Being smart and going to college are two very different things.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
To get a top secret security clearance costs about $500,000. Depending upon the job you are applying for and the clearance it could cost over a million dollars. Bob Lazar most definately did not have a top secret security clearance, if he had than he would be able to provide us with PROOF that he went to MIT, which he can't and hasn't. Only that "they erased his records". Please, hes a nut case. Hes never described in great detail exactly the kind of technology he claims he worked on, just very vague statements. Which if we follow the debunking guide as set forth by one of the mods here he would fail the debunking test. He makes extraordinarly big statements and provides no proof to back them up, thats what liars do. They make big claims and dont like to get into the little details. Because they dont have details, only claims.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

Lazar produced a fake pay stub (he would of been paid by his contractor, not the government), and went to work immediately on a project that would of required a long wait to get such a security clearance. While I think his story is interesting, that is all it is.

Right on the money, on both accounts!
It is a usual practice to be paid through a contractor (I work for the government and that's how I'm paid) and yes, I know someone who's on a long waiting list to have his security cleared. So Lazar's story is suspicious from that angle as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
The fact that his firm still deals with defense contractors from time to time is significant.

Perhaps it's also significant that his previous endeavours included installing an audio-visual system in a brothel in which he had an interest, and running a film development service.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
So the fact he was listed in a phone book at Los Alamos?
And the phone book was found by someone else independently not provided or faked by Lazar.
These don't point to a cover up?
Oh yeh because they cant find every printed released phone book and erase his name can they?

en.wikipedia.org...-12

"Investigative reporter George Knapp, however, found Bob Lazar's name among that of other scientists in the 1982 Los Alamos phone book, indicating Lazar did work there as a technician."

Oh but that's right the governments pathetic psy op for this is to say "yes he worked there but was a janitor". GOOD ONE MORONS!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

As I recall, he actually ran a brothel.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

No matter what is said to debunk Mr Lazar, he will always have his believers. That is what is wrong with the UFO community. We want to believe everything, and throw common sense out the window.
If you find one thing wrong with what a person says, the story needs to be gone over more.
If you find two things wrong with the story, red flags should be raised.
If three or more things are wrong with the story as in Mr Lazar's case, it should be viewed as a probable hoax.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"Bob Lazar, alleged former Area 51 scientist, moving from New Mexico to Michigan"

Is there some type of conspiracy involved in Mr.Lazar moving to Michigan ?
If so I would be interested in knowing what it entails.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
"Investigative reporter George Knapp, however, found Bob Lazar's name among that of other scientists in the 1982 Los Alamos phone book, indicating Lazar did work there as a technician."

Did George Knapp ever produce a copy of said phone book, or is the fact that he states this enough proof for the believers?

Personally, I think Lazar, Knapp, Lear and others cooked this whole thing up. They all had something to gain i.e. notoriety, publicity, etc. Lazar is obviously very intelligent; his current business demonstrates his knowledge of chemistry (re: his Element 115 claims)

The endless discussions concerning the veracity of Bob Lazar's story simply shows us the futility of proving or disproving such claims.

What futility? There are 3 possibilities a)total fabrication b)partial fabrication c)no fabrication

All evidence points to a or b. I believe sooner or later Lazar will admit that he hoaxed the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

There is too much money to be made for him in book sales right now. I do believe he could write a best seller about how he faked the whole thing and who helped him.
The problem is these characters never have proof, and if you call them on anything you are a disinfo agent. There is always a possibility someone is telling the truth when they say they worked on alien technology, but with the majority, it is best to be very skeptical.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I remember hearing about how Bob Lazar and a group of scientists reverse-engineered an extraterrestrial propulsion system...does anyone have anymore information on this?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

"Oh but that's right the governments pathetic psy op for this is to say "yes he worked there but was a janitor". GOOD ONE MORONS!"

(Quote from Interestinggg.)

Lotta times, janitors know as much or more than anyone.

Witness the janitor in the Dilbert comic.

Very true to life....

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by txblues

Mr Lazar must of done that in record time. He did not work for the government very long by his own claims.

Mr Lazar has pulled a fast one and has profited on it. There are no hardball questions asked, just softballs pitched at all these so called whistleblowers. It is getting so that no less than an actual alien or part of an alien craft will do to prove these claims. Who is telling the truth and who is lying? At this point, many don't even care.

top topics

join