It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth (Open Your Eyes)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Like most of you on this section of the board I am a complete believer in a Universe of billions (maybe trillions) of different species, it never fails to amaze me and I cannot wait until the truth is released to the world and the skeptics are proved wrong and are all made to eat their words.

I have recently been making a series of UFO compilation videos which I have been posting up on YouTube showing some of the best UFO footage I have come across. I still have many many many more videos hence the fact I'll be making a series.

If you are interested in watching the videos please check out the links below. The only objective I have making these videos was to alert some people who don't consider the possibility of E.Ts open their eyes, hence the title of the series and so far I have had many people rethinking the possibility of the subject. Enjoy the videos...

The latest video of the series (PART II)
youtube.com...

The first video I made (PART I)
youtube.com...

Thanks for your time

-Lawrence

[edit on 13-7-2008 by area52]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thank you for compiling the videos. Most of them are explainable (from birds to air shows) including the recent episode of UFO Hunters where they explained many NASA UFOs as tiny ice crystals in between the panes of glass in the shuttle. I do believe in life on other planets and the possibility they have visited here, but there is no absolute proof of this. (Plenty of evidence, though).

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Keep up the good work I agree there are many people out there that need to open their eyes and realize that UFO's and ALIENS both exist.

A few quotes:

Harry S. Truman “I can assure you the flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth.” White House press conference, Washington DC, April 4, 1950.

Jimmy Carter “I don’t laugh at people anymore when they say they’ve seen a UFO. It was the darndest thing I’ve ever seen. It was big, it was bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon.”

Mikhail Gorbachev “The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously.” From Soviet youth, May 4, 1990
Prince Phillip, His Royal Highness, Duke of Edinburgh, “There are many reasons to believe that (UFOs) do exist there is so much evidence from reliable witnesses.

Ronald Reagan “I was in a plane last week when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, “Have you ever seen anything like that? “He was shocked and said, “Nope!” And I said to him, “Let’s follow it!” We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it. But we didn’t file a report on the object because for a long time they considered you a nut if you saw a UFO.” From a speech in 1974

Monsignor Corrado Balducci “We can no longer think is it true or false are they truths or lies---if we believe or not! There are already numerous considerations which make the existence of these beings into a certainty we cannot doubt.” Vatican theologian on a report to the pope concerning UFOs, broadcast on Italian television.

Barry Goldwater “Hell no, you can’t go. I can’t go, and don’t ask me again.” Senator Goldwater quoted General Curtis Lamey’s reply to the senator’s appeal to visit the “Blue Room” located at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Goldwater asserts he was told physical evidence exists that would confirm the reality of alien spacecraft.

Dr. Jerry Linenger “In five months in space, I have seen unidentified flying objects for sure.” NASA astronaut

Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev “It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disappeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls.” Commenting on a UFO sighting that occurred while in route to the Solyut 6 space station in April of 1979.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Thank you for compiling the videos. Most of them are explainable (from birds to air shows) including the recent episode of UFO Hunters where they explained many NASA UFOs as tiny ice crystals in between the panes of glass in the shuttle. I do believe in life on other planets and the possibility they have visited here, but there is no absolute proof of this. (Plenty of evidence, though).

Personally I don't think the majority can be explained that easily. Do you have a link so I can watch that UFO hunters episode?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Please discuss certain videos that you have seen on youtube etc. which to you is fantastic evidence of aliens. Post links so we can see and say why they appeal to you as been very strong evidence.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I know this is off topic, but how do you delete accidental posts?

join