It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Will Not Declare Martial Law, The USA Economy Will Not Completly Collapse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by aLinkToThePast

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
reply to post by rgrthat

Of course they won't throw 300 million in the camps, they won't need to. If something big does go down in the USA there won't be mass panic and pandemonium. The Media will keep the sheeple calm, while the million or so who are scattered sporadically and prepared to fight for the freedoms the forefathers bled and died for will be deemed enemy's of the state and rounded up by specifically trained and brainwashed soldiers, IMO.

peace

FYI, at a very low estimate, they are prepared to imprison 20 million of us... If you include underground facilities, that number climbs to 50 million - at a very low estimate. 300 million is not out of the ball park.

It's not that they want to grab the worst of the freedom fighters. It's that they want us ethnically "cleansed," available for slave labor, available for experimentation, available for food. (That last may be startling, but I assure you, there are aliens who think we are yummy - especially children.)

So... With a goal to reduce humanity to under five hundred million (see the Georgia Guide Stones), it is not unreasonable to expect 300 million rounded up and killed or enslaved.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
As you can see I'am not from the USA (sorry, couldn't help it
) An I have the strong idea that USA will survive anything that will happen with the $.
When the Euro goes up we tend to state that its bad for the export (foreign coutries get less for their money), when it it goes down we tend to sy its bad for the import (we get less for our money). My statement is that you could turn it around (Low Euro good for export, High Euro good
for import)

View of American households already make advantige of this; thye make it possible for Europeans to buy stuff in USA and they take care of shipment. That makes a good living right now because goods in USA are about 30% cheaper, giving the "exporters" 25% "room" for shipment costs and still make it a good deal. And believe this happens (made use of it my self). So beside that its good for US market, its good for the exporters (companywise or private!).

I remember in the 90s when the yen would depreciate and economists would say it's good for the exports. This does not bode well for America. (Unless of course you want it to be a cheap exporter.) China is still that and Germany makes goods better than anyone else. Look at Japan now, Weak and beginning to be left behind.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie
I agree most of the crap on this is site is getting ridiculous.....

For all of those that think that the "crap" on this site is ridiculous;
Why are you even here. It is a Conspiracy site after all. What do
you want to discuss, gardening or needlepoint.

Don't let the door knob hit you in the ass on your way out.

I'm here to filter the crap and distinguish what is plausible from what isn't. And no need to be an ass about it either.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
1. George Bush Will Not Declare Martial Law
Agreed
2. The USA banking system will not collapse
Disagree
3. There will be no Amero, not for at least 10-20 years.
See above
4. There will not be a round up of american citizens. And they will not be put in these so called concetration camps.(or whatever you call them)
Agreed
5. Nothing will happen on dec 21, 2012. It is not the end of the world it is just another day. No spiritual awakening, or change of any kind. Nothing different from dec 20, 2012.
Disagree

Whats a Marshall Law? Sorry for one liner. Just curious by asking.

LDO !

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie

I'm here to filter the crap and distinguish what is plausible from what isn't. And no need to be an ass about it either.

So, a self appointed MOD. What specific credentials do you have that can determine what is plausible from what isn't. To me you are nothing more than electrons in cyberspace. Just like me.

And as far as me being an ass....I think you know what I'm saying right now.

If this site isn't what you want it to be, perhaps you should attain mod status, so you can help guide all us unfortunate ones that don't have the
insight and mental clarity that you want us to believe, you posses.

I personally don't need your help in distinguishing between crap and what's plausible.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BcnDiamond

you do relize that during the savings and loan scandle that over 1500 banks were closed down. And the banking recovered from that fiasco. What makes you think it will not recover from this. Some believe that the S&L crisis was way worse than todays banking issues. However today more average americans are effected then they were in the 1980's. So although consumers are feeling the pinch more today then they were back then, that doesn't translate into the collapse of our banking system. There will be more failures, takeovers, and buy outs, but as with any other bad economic situation our econmony will rebound and I predict be stronger than ever.
nwarealestatenews.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

there are different ways of an ecoomic system collapsing...

the USA economy does not necessarily have to go to a negative GDP for the economy to be in a depression.

Today in the AM, the Federal Rerserve and the US Treasury secretary
got before congress & said the 'old rules' of finance are going to be changed.
those individuals or financial groups will no longer be allowed to operate in the stock markets with 'freedom'... the 'Shorting' of futures and stocks will now have certain limits attached - the free market system is no longer the American way..... now we are under a fascist economic driver

so in my idealistic viewpoint... the USA Economy HAS collapsed!
the fannie mae & freddie mac are in the process of being nationalized, and the corporastion we know as the Federal Reserve, a non government entity, is ther corporate managewr/director/moderator and rules enforcer of every layer of economic enterprise there is in our present socio-economic-political western world

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
LOL i think ive seen it all now. COncentration camps for American citiznes so that the aliens can eat us, experiemnt on us and use us for labor? But only the4 Americans huh? Guess they dont like the taste of Asians or Eurpeans? LOL. This site gets more and more ridiculous all the time, but its like watching a train wreck...i cant take my eyes off of it!! I just cant belive there are THAT many deluded and paranoid people out there. Makes me wonder who the "sheeple" really are and who exactly it is that is preading fear and terror. Doesnt sound like the media or govt to me but rather the people on here......hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Would you prefer some Hannity talking points?

K...here is goes:

We need to stay on the offensive on the War on Terror.

We have the best health care in world.

Obama lies and hates our troops by saying we carpet-bomb civilians in Iraq.

And that's all I got.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Or the DNC's talking points:

1) America sucks. We are responsible for all bad things in this world. We are a horrible people.

2) The end is nigh. It doesn't matter what, but uh, its an election cycle and the Democrat party is not in control of the Presidency, so just trust us - the end is nigh. Elect Obama, the end will no longer be nigh.

3) Nothing is your fault. Everything is someone else's fault.

Thats all I got.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

See, there in lies the problem. When you (the op) make a post and basically say everyone here is wrong all the time... well you should probably at least be able to spell what your talking about... otherwise you just look like a jackass.

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Or the DNC's talking points:

1) America sucks. We are responsible for all bad things in this world. We are a horrible people.

2) The end is nigh. It doesn't matter what, but uh, its an election cycle and the Democrat party is not in control of the Presidency, so just trust us - the end is nigh. Elect Obama, the end will no longer be nigh.

3) Nothing is your fault. Everything is someone else's fault.

Thats all I got.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]
I almost peed I laughed so hard at this. Anyway, #1, when just about the whole world hates you.... your probably an asshole. Rather you want to admit it or not. Its like in grade school, everyone in class hates the asshole then he goes home and mommy says "your such a sweet boy.. pretty boy.. good boy.. they are all wrong about you"... well we are the little boy and we tell OURSELVES everyone else is wrong about us.

As for #3... after all the # Bush has pulled and then said "Duh. Its not MY fault its the Ol Terrorists... yea them guys." Well that just made your post that much more laughable.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by shug7272]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

2012 = a spiritual Y2k ?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I hate to shatter your whole "George Bush will not decalre martial law" thing you've got going on. But the United States Constitiution has been invalid since 1933. It was nullified on March 9th 1933, President Franklin D Roosevelt declared a national emergency. FDR asked Congress a few days earlier for "Broad executive power to wage a war against the emergency as the great power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe". The emergency was a shortage of gold and Congress agreed to his wish by allowing him to declare national emergency thus nullifying the US Constitution. Soooo you might say, well since then the state of emergency hasnt been revoked so technically you're wrong because the US is in a current and will always be in a state of emergency until one president unnullifies the constitution.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I hate to shatter your whole "George Bush will not decalre martial law" thing you've got going on. But the United States Constitiution has been invalid since 1933. It was nullified on March 9th 1933, President Franklin D Roosevelt declared a national emergency. FDR asked Congress a few days earlier for "Broad executive power to wage a war against the emergency as the great power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe". The emergency was a shortage of gold and Congress agreed to his wish by allowing him to declare national emergency thus nullifying the US Constitution. Soooo you might say, well since then the state of emergency hasnt been revoked so technically you're wrong because the US is in a current and will always be in a state of emergency until one president unnullifies the constitution.

Ever hear of the National emergency act. The National Emergencies Act limits the president's ability to declare emergencies by requiring that they expire within two years unless specifically extended, and that the president specify in advance which legal provisions will be invoked. Therefor all national emergencies expire after 2 years unless extended. The Supreme Court ruling in Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer established that presidents may not act contrary to Acts of Congress during an emergency. In 1976, the National Emergencies Act set a limit of two years on emergency declarations unless the president explicitly extends them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

1. George Bush Will Not Declare Martial Law

He doesn't have to. It was declared a long time ago. And even if it wasn't, martial law does not have to be "declared" to be in effect.

A place, district, or country occupied by an enemy stands, in consequence of the occupation, under the Martial Law of the invading or occupying army, whether any proclamation declaring Martial Law, or any public warning to the inhabitants, has been issued or not. Martial Law is the immediate and direct effect and consequence of occupation or conquest.

The presence of a hostile army proclaims its Martial Law.

www.yale.edu...

Military authority, martial law, is displayed in our courtrooms today in the form of a gold fringe around the national flag.

You can find much more about this in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

As I have said before many times and will say again. First off note that link you provided was general orders 100. On September 15, 1863, Lincoln imposed Congressionally-authorized martial law. The authorizing act allowed the President to suspend habeas corpus throughout the entire United States. Lincoln imposed the suspension on "prisoners of war, spies, or aiders and abettors of the enemy," as well as on other classes of people, such as draft dodgers. The President's proclamation was challenged in ex parte Milligan (71 US 2 [1866]). The Supreme Court ruled that Lincoln's imposition of martial law (by way of suspension of habeas corpus) was unconstitutional.

so that would of ended the martial law part of the lieber code, aka general order 100. Seeing that it was april 24, 1863 and on sept the Supreme Court declared it unconstitutional. But good try. Maybe do some more research next time.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

4. There will not be a round up of american citizens. And they will not be put in these so called concetration camps.(or whatever you call them)

It's already begun. We keep more of our own people in prison than Communist China, the most populous country in the world. And when I say more, that is both per capita AND raw numbers.

Again, you can find more info here, on page four of this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Maybe do some more research next time.

I suggest you read through the material in the thread that I linked to young padawan.

The Supreme Court ruled that Lincoln's imposition of martial law (by way of suspension of habeas corpus) was unconstitutional.

That becomes irrelevant when you consider that Congress has not convened under Constitutional authority since the Civil War began. Not to mention that Supreme Court decisions prior to 1938 cannot be cited in our courts today.

[edit on 7/16/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I read the material. If the supreme court declared it unconstitutional back then it was rescinided. Just because Supreme Court decisions prior to 1938 cannot be cited in our courts today doenst mean that doesnt mean that on jan 1, 1938 all of the sudden we are under martial law again. They would have to redeclare it. Which was never done.Anyway name 1 time the president has gone outside his congressional authority. Or have over stepped his 12 constitutional powers or duties. We are not under Martial Law right now. End of Story

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

They would have to redeclare it.

I have already showed that martial law does not have to be "declared."

If the supreme court declared it unconstitutional back then it was rescinided.

Just because it was declared un-Constitutional, does not mean that it was rescinded. Only the President can do that, Lincoln was shot before he could do that, and no President since then has rescinded Executive Order 1, nor has Congress convened Constitutionally since the Executive Order was issued.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join