Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush Will Not Declare Martial Law, The USA Economy Will Not Completly Collapse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Regarding what would happen to ATS if Martial Law was declared...

====
Previous Poster Opinion:

Hey... that doesn't seem fair. If he were to declare martial law, this site would get shut down, and NO one would be able to post here any more. I demand you put something more costly on the table mister! It's a win-win situation for you.

====
I can assure you that won't happen as I have enough server horsepower
and hard disk space (128 Terabytes or 128,000 Gigabytes)
Four Tyan 8 processor (16 cores) motherboards and 64 gigabytes
of RAM on each board to take the load in a SHTF scenario.

I'll help host ATS offshore and SOMEHOW get some sort of fibre or wireless
link over to the mainland USA for the patriots in us all to REBEL against
ANY override against the First Amendment!
(i.e. Freedom of Speech and the Press)

I will DEFEND ATS with all my resources when the SHTF so that
we can exercise ALL of our INALIENABLE RIGHTS against fascism
af all kinds!!!!!!

The Constitution of the United States of America outlines
INALIENABLE RIGHTS that MUST BE DEFENDED AT ALL COSTS !!!!!
It is only a short step away from Executive Order to full-blown
military dictatorship and I SINCERELY HOPE that U.S. Military
personnel KNOW who they are TRULY DEFENDING and that is:

The People Of and the Constitution Of
The United States of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the President!

Not the Military Establishment!

Not Big Business!

Not Oil Companies!

Not even Our Money!

REMEMBER WHO YOUR MASTERS TRULY ARE:

Your Fellow Americans!!!!!!!!!

Remember That......

Defend The People Of and the Constitution Of The United States of America!

I hope THAT raises some hackles in the corridors of power.

---------

Today, I am a Canadian!!!!!

But if Martial Law is Declared in the USA that reeks of fascism
or Nazi-like tendencies...on that day I will declare that....

I AM AN AMERICAN !!!!!

and to paraphrase a blockbuster movie of the same name....

======

On that day i will tell the world....

that we can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

That we must united in our common interests.

that you will once again be fighting for freedom,
from tyranny, oppression, and persecution.

We will once again fight for the right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the next 4th of July will
once again as an American holiday...We will declare in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

we will again celebrate our Independence Day!

=====

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by radioactive_liquid
ive always been interested in the nwo stuff and believe it to an extent but one thing that makes me think it couldnt happen here is because americans are quietly a pretty violent bunch, especially when provoked. the day marshall law is declared or when the government tries to round us up, you'll see one fo the most violent revolts in history, the same can probably be said for others as well

Hence the need for WWIII. If the stubborn American population is reduced, you'd have no trouble rounding up those few that remained.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As you can see I'am not from the USA (sorry, couldn't help it
) An I have the strong idea that USA will survive anything that will happen with the $.
When the Euro goes up we tend to state that its bad for the export (foreign coutries get less for their money), when it it goes down we tend to sy its bad for the import (we get less for our money). My statement is that you could turn it around (Low Euro good for export, High Euro good
for import)

View of American households already make advantige of this; thye make it possible for Europeans to buy stuff in USA and they take care of shipment. That makes a good living right now because goods in USA are about 30% cheaper, giving the "exporters" 25% "room" for shipment costs and still make it a good deal. And believe this happens (made use of it my self). So beside that its good for US market, its good for the exporters (companywise or private!).

About Marshall law; I think this is already happening, but its not officially pronounced. I think the billion-dollar warfare machine is already controling a immense part of your economy and quite a few dissicion-makers.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

It should be a rule, If you predict something and it doesnt come true you are banned

Starred you for this...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I bet you are right. The non-sense most people talk about means they have no idea how things really work.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
reply to post by Brothers

He was being smart... cause the guy misspelled it.

Martial law, Marshall Law... Same thing different smell.

you made me laugh

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

I gave you a star for what you said about the dollar. This is in fact what is happening with the US exports right now.

mjperry.blogspot.com...

U.S. exports in January climbed 1.6% to $148.23 billion from $145.86 billion, spurred by a weak dollar and solid growth of major trading partners.

This will mitigate the effects of recession, unlike in 2001 when the US$ was still high.

Notice also the significant decline in the exports during the 2001 recession - much different than today's robust and healthy export sector

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
To the OP, Great post...

TO THE PEOPLE THAT POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE: What the (blank) is wroung with you.

Dude spells one word wroung, so the first 20 posts have to be one liners about him mispelling a word...

Slap yourself for me.

And, now, back to the OP, i think your a realist, and a optimist as well.

1 is not going to happen, Bush will have an uneventful exit from office.

2,3 have a chance to happen, but not soon, and it wont be front page news when it does.

4 already happen... didnt you see the CPS go grab all the children from Texas a few months back? But on a mass scale of ALL patriotic americans? Not going to happen. The CPS child-grab was more of the working of the Gay Mafia... not the Powers that be...

5... well, there will be the winter solsice.. thats something... nothing earth shattering though...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Whats a Marshall Law? Sorry for one liner. Just curious by asking.

I can't believe you didn't know who Marshall Law was:

Originally posted by tide88
4. There will not be a round up of American citizens. And they will not be put in these so called concentration camps.(or whatever you call them)

Google REX-84 and see for yourself what the government called them when they were built ... make sure to take note of who they were built for.

Also, if you don't think America has ever done this before ... you might want to do a little more research. Google Japanese Internment check out how America has "safe-guarded" your liberties and protected you from a Dictatorial Government ... you know ... the kind of government that would set up such a camp.

By all means, I hope you're right that none of this occurs. But, please excuse me if I don't stop storing seeds and keep my firearms cleaned. I'd hate for my neighbors to think they could come over and steal my Non-Salmonella-Contaminated Basil or Tomatoes if the economy recesses into a depression ... you know, if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac happen to go under ... and some international crisis (like bombing Iran) forces our dollar any lower and no one can afford store bought food anymore ... kinda like the Soviet Union's Collapse.

If you do your homework ... you'll see these "predictions" are not unfounded. I'd much rather be prepared and it not happen, then just assume it WON'T happen and go about my daily life oblivious and ignorant and be one of the starving and unprepared IF it does happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JediK

Yea, but no one predicted 911. And I hate to say it but there is no real proof that it the government was actually behind it. Just speculation. And maybe some things do not add up and the official story doesnt add up to some but still there is no solid proof the government was behind it. Yes and disasters happen but I am sure if this website was live in the 1940's no one would of predicted the bombing of pearl harbor.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

wow the market is already up 100 points and guess what else is up Fannie mac and freddie. Sorry guys. And to that poster who said the market would be down 500 point today, WRONG!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Banks already tanking.
Economy already in a restructuring.
Martial Law may already be in effect.
They have already "rounded up" suspects on little or no evidence.
And who cares about 2012?
Who cares who is US Pres.?
The president doesn't have magical powers and doesn't completely control the climate on earth or the Sun.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

I can't believe you didn't know who Marshall Law was:

Originally posted by tide88
4. There will not be a round up of American citizens. And they will not be put in these so called concentration camps.(or whatever you call them)

Google REX-84 and see for yourself what the government called them when they were built ... make sure to take note of who they were built for.

Also, if you don't think America has ever done this before ... you might want to do a little more research. Google Japanese Internment check out how America has "safe-guarded" your liberties and protected you from a Dictatorial Government ... you know ... the kind of government that would set up such a camp.

By all means, I hope you're right that none of this occurs. But, please excuse me if I don't stop storing seeds and keep my firearms cleaned. I'd hate for my neighbors to think they could come over and steal my Non-Salmonella-Contaminated Basil or Tomatoes if the economy recesses into a depression ... you know, if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac happen to go under ... and some international crisis (like bombing Iran) forces our dollar any lower and no one can afford store bought food anymore ... kinda like the Soviet Union's Collapse.

If you do your homework ... you'll see these "predictions" are not unfounded. I'd much rather be prepared and it not happen, then just assume it WON'T happen and go about my daily life oblivious and ignorant and be one of the starving and unprepared IF it does happen.

So the government took precausions back in 1984. It was an exercise. I would hope our government would be prepared for anything that it comes across. It has been 24 years since those EXCERCISES were put in motion. I think it may be for extreme militia's trying to overthrow the government. I read somewhere years ago that there were thousands of ARMED anti governement militia's that hated the govenment in the US. If they start bombing or attacking federal employee's or buildings where are you going to put these large groups. Gen. Pop. in a prison.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
A-lot of traders anticipated a weekend Hail-Mary and covered their positions on Friday. The smart $ will fade this rally and go short before the end of the session.

Retail buyers that follow the drivel on CNBC will be left holding the bag.

Wash...rinse...repeat.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
1. Whether we are living under Martial Law now or not is irrelevant, the fact is, it was declared and never repealed and therefor our Constitutional Rights are merely extended to us as a means of pacification.

On September 15, 1863, Lincoln imposed Congressionally-authorized martial law. The authorizing act allowed the President to suspend habeas corpus throughout the entire United States. Lincoln imposed the suspension on "prisoners of war, spies, or aiders and abettors of the enemy," as well as on other classes of people, such as draft dodgers. The President's proclamation was challenged in ex parte Milligan (71 US 2 [1866]). The Supreme Court ruled that Lincoln's imposition of martial law (by way of suspension of habeas corpus) was unconstitutional.

Pretty sure if the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional that would be it was repealed. Therefor we are not living under martial law anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
A-lot of traders anticipated a weekend Hail-Mary and covered their positions on Friday. The smart $ will fade this rally and go short before the end of the session.

Retail buyers that follow the drivel on CNBC will be left holding the bag.

Wash...rinse...repeat.

I think the market may def. end in the red, however yesterday another person predited that the market would drop 500 points. HE IS NOT BANNED FROM POSTING. According to my new rules.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Stock Markets rise and fall like the tide. Spin doctors use this fact to calm people's suspicions all the time. If a market drops 500 points and rises 100 ... is that a good thing or a bad thing? It depends on how you spin it ... and what it does at the end of the day ... or the next day.

As for the camps. Being that they were built in the mid-80's should tell you how long the Industrial War Machine has planned on bankrupting America. It takes time. Just ask anyone who remembers the Soviet Buildup that lead to their decimated economy. It was for the same reasons that our economy now recedes.

And how many Americans revolting against their government does it take for the those Americans to be "right"? If we have 200 million Americans revolting against the government ... who's right? The people of America ... or the government?

Just because the government wants to put "militants" in prison doesn't make it right. What if those "militants" are just trying to secure food for their families? Taking away the food that was meant for those in Congress that are in their safe-houses? Who's right? Who deserves to be put in the camps? "Militants" or the Politicians who allowed or caused the economic collapse?

EDIT:

You have to remember that one man's "Freedom Fighter" is another man's "Terrorist".
And if average American citizen's did start to bomb Federal Buildings or something, then maybe I'd change my mind ... but, until then, I'll stick with my own opinions. If history tells us anything about terrorist attacks on American ... it'll be a former military or federal agency employee that carries out any "terrorist attack" upon the United States. Remember, even those who attack us on 9-11 were trained by the same people the CIA trained.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Hey... that doesn't seem fair. If he were to declare martial law, this site would get shut down, and NO one would be able to post here any more. I demand you put something more costly on the table mister! It's a win-win situation for you.

Only makes since that in a time of Martial law that the media (as if it wasn't already controlled.), mass communication and Tele-Comm would be controlled. Also under Martial Law they can suspend the Constitution. If you do a little research you can find all the Presidential Orders that have been signed to this effect by the current President Bush.

As for the supposed "Rex-84" Camps- I am going to actually be going out and seeing those.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Marshall Law is that guy from the video game called Tekken. He looks just like bruce lee.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Again if any of my prediction are wrong i will never post again. If any of your predictions come right (like they start to round up people who are fighting for food) come true then I am wrong and will stop posting. You are obviously one of the doom and gloomers and therefor think my predicitions are wrong. Let me say again, THERE WILL BE NO MASS ROUND UP OF AMERICAN CITIZENS, AND THEY WILL NOT BE PLACED IN THESE SO CALLED CAMPS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join