It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Will Not Declare Martial Law, The USA Economy Will Not Completly Collapse

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If you predict something and it doesnt come true you are banned.

Looks like the person that wrote this should be banned seeing as the US banking system just pretty much collapsed over the last fortnight.

Good prediction

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I second that motion. Even Bush and Bernanke are threatening imminent collapse of the ecomony.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the OP, I would stand behind those predictions as something quite feasible.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No, he will let Obama do that. They will hunt down anyone who is anti-Obama and silence them! Fabian theology will rule, and businesses will be nationalized.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

For the economy to completly collapse the USA would have to go bankrupt. However I admit it has gotten a whole lot worse then I thought it would. We will have to see if this bailout plan works first though. We technically arent even in a recession yet. Although I feel we are quite close to a depression. Time should tell.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by jackinthebox

For the economy to completly collapse the USA would have to go bankrupt.

Technically the US is bankrupt a long time ago, how much do they owe China, Japan and Europe?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Bankruptcy means they cannot pay them. As far as I know they are currently paying those that hold their debts. So technically they are not bankrupt, but good try.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Go read the Northwood document....you can go to google and do a search and the document will come up. This is a de-classified document that our government released in 80's. Why you are watching Dancing with the Stars our government is re-writing our constitution.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Your assertion were under Martial Law is absurd. I know M.L has many faces but nearly all are brutal and many die or are under severe restrictions. I've been in places where the slightest error cost lives. Most Martial Law situations this century has been violent and many died... often millions. When the troops kick in your door and rape your wife you'll understand what real M.L. is. Multiple thousands will go to the concentration camps built by FEMA in America. The economic collapse will bring Martial LAw and it's horrors this winter.

Harold Williams
www.survivemartiallaw.com

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by tide88

Go read the Northwood document....you can go to google and do a search and the document will come up. This is a de-classified document that our government released in 80's. Why you are watching Dancing with the Stars our government is re-writing our constitution.

Dancing with the stars is gay. And there are probably a lot more sinister plans like operation northwoods that were presented but never implemented.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
DUH of course the economy wont completely collapse. TPTB wont let that happen. This is just a bump in the road and frankly i havent seen much of anything where i live and im in a city of over 1.5 million. I think this is more media hype than anything and the sheep are just buying in. You guys believe everything you see on TV?

Or does MainstreamTV news only apply to certain things but not others? Hmmmm...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
this guy must be working for the goverment cause he wants u to believe that nothing is going on in the world , truth is not just the usa is going down is and entire world sytem collapsing right before our eyes

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join