It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory..All matter was once a whole.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I was thinking and no idea why i thought of this.

all the planet's asteroid's ect.. everything is rock's
some burnt some not..but all basically the same exact rock's on the earth and moon.

So why would it be so hard to say....cause it's just as possible.

EVERYTHING WAS ONCE TOGETHER.

a giant planet.

maybe it had life and humans are a offspring of there gene pool.

Let's say this planet was indeed the size of all the planet's asteriod's..comet's every piece of matter we know of.

it would be HUGE!!!!!!

the universe show's it's expanding...Bigbang from the planet the size of everything we can fathom perhaps?

maybe it even expanded it's self as earth is now..YES the earth is expanding..
grown to such a size and BOOOOOOOM..it in a way made the universe grow.

To me it sound's plausible...

it was just a odd thought from left field i would share.
cause i don't honestly know if it can't be possible.
and i never heard anyone else say anything like this theory.

Please give me your thought's on this.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
I was thinking and no idea why i thought of this.

all the planet's asteroid's ect.. everything is rock's
some burnt some not..but all basically the same exact rock's on the earth and moon.

So why would it be so hard to say....cause it's just as possible.

EVERYTHING WAS ONCE TOGETHER.

a giant planet.

maybe it had life and humans are a offspring of there gene pool.

Let's say this planet was indeed the size of all the planet's asteriod's..comet's every piece of matter we know of.

it would be HUGE!!!!!!

the universe show's it's expanding...Bigbang from the planet the size of everything we can fathom perhaps?

maybe it even expanded it's self as earth is now..YES the earth is expanding..
grown to such a size and BOOOOOOOM..it in a way made the universe grow.

To me it sound's plausible...

it was just a odd thought from left field i would share.
cause i don't honestly know if it can't be possible.
and i never heard anyone else say anything like this theory.

Please give me your thought's on this.

please give your (proof) of how the earth is expanding, i wont say that its not, just i have never heard of this. (maybe i live under a rock). this does sound pretty plausible to me as well. on the other hand though it would still leave us with the same questions. where did that matter come from? what was the driving force to make one huge planet? questions about the origin in general. so it is another theory, add that to a growing list....interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well if you believe in the big bang theory then it is not all that hard to imagine that all matter came from the same place and was once a "whole."

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

watch this guy Dr.James Maxlow
He can explain the earth expanding way better than i can.

Dr James Maxlow is a geologist with over 30 years' field exploration/mining experience. He gained his Master's degree in geology in 1995 and in 2002 was awarded a PhD in geology, majoring in global tectonics. He is principal researcher with Terrella Consultants, based in Western Australia, and senior project geologist with Newcrest Mining Ltd. He was a speaker at the NEXUS Conference in Brisbane last September.

may take sometime to watch but the man knows his stuff.

Part 1 www.youtube.com...
Part 2 www.youtube.com...
Part 3 www.youtube.com...
Part 4 www.youtube.com...
Part 5 www.youtube.com...
Part 6 www.youtube.com...
Part 7 www.youtube.com...
Part 8 www.youtube.com...
Part 9 www.youtube.com...
Part 10 www.youtube.com...
Part 11 www.youtube.com...
Part 12 www.youtube.com...
Part 13 www.youtube.com...
Part 14 www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

But it was never asked could it have been once all a whole ...

that's my point why has no one ever asked this same question.

the bigbang consists of basically... nothing...then boooom matter scattered everywhere.

but has never said what if.. it was all a whole
at least not that i can find.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Mmmmm

Interesting, Alan watts a great philospher (do you tube and listen!) once had a thought experiment of "fantasy"where he said that stars could have been planets originally, some of those planets in the Universe developed sentient intelligent life.

Like the earth some of those planets then allowed the development of technological advancing beings, like us now, or as the first human bronze age smelterers were, or even further back like we see now chimps and dolphins using "tools".

Like us those beings had wars, developed and made eventually nuclear weapons. After some time those beings on those planets blew their world up with nuclear weapons, and he theorised or fantasised that if the planet was big enough and enough weapons were used, well then maybe thats how stars are born, also explaining in part the rich mineral and chemical "dust" thrown off by aparent stars "forming".

Now modern scince, he was talking in the 1970s has disproven this but never dont allow your mind to have "thought experiments", he was very wrong, however much of what else he said is almost classed (and I personally do!) as genius!

Now unfortunately you are right and wrong. Firstly there was never "one" planet or lump of "Matter".

Beforetime (now thats apt must be said!) you are right and wrong too!

When "everything" in the observable universe was at that single point when "everything" was one just prior to the big bang it was not "matter"

The molecular bonds that allow matter to exist as we observe and experience it, break down way way way before then.

The gravity, and Heat forces present as you squeeze everything smaller and smaller together rip those bonds apart first in the molecules, then the atoms, turning the "matter" into a form of energy usually heat.

Infact for a short time after the universe started there was no matter at all, everything was radiation, all that is was and can be was soo full of enrgy that it vibated at really high levels way way way up the top of the electromagnetic spectrum for quite while!

It was only as all this energy expanded into space, and therefore cooled that eventually the electromagnetic and molecular bonds could be sustained, therefore allowing the first atoms and molecules to form.

All that is or was or ever will be (within this universe or plane :-), was all together but as pure light! great aint it?

Its something we all should think on more often, and infact being cheesey but loving it , ad its true, we are all star children, thats where all that we are came from too!

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 13-7-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

hilarious, or were you serious? so were you there? i dont think the op asked for more theories, just what you hough of his theory, i have a theory also, but i wont post it here because this is about the op's theory. thank you beforetime....i will watch this footage, maybe i can learn something...or maybe not we'll see.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
some of what you went over my head lol

but i will try to reply lol

yes but why would we assume all matter would come into existence all over the universe and not one certain spot.

if all matter started from a single spot...it would have indeed clumped together.

Some astronaut took sugar might have been salt lol
and put it in a bag of water in space.

it all make's a mass..draw's to one another to make 1 big ball.

same could be all matter in the start of all matter.

i will find u footage of the experiment he did.

can you see what i am trying to say now?

if it one point all matter can boom into existence....
it would have been a a certain area of effect...nto here there and everywhere.
it would have been spontaneous.
and generalized in one location...if indeed it it went boom into existence.

sorry but i speak in laymen terms.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
some of what you went over my head lol

but i will try to reply lol

yes but why would we assume all matter would come into existence all over the universe and not one certain spot.

if all matter started from a single spot...it would have indeed clumped together.

Some astronaut took sugar might have been salt lol
and put it in a bag of water in space.

it all make's a mass..draw's to one another to make 1 big ball.

same could be all matter in the start of all matter.

i will find u footage of the experiment he did.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by beforetime]

I didnt communicate what i was trying to say very well sorry, Basicaly i agree with your premise, just that when we were all "one" when everythign was together in a "1 big ball" everything wasnt matter but energy, thats all.

It is similair to steam and water, if you collected all the water in the world into one place(like all the matter) and gathered it together, subjected it to higher and higher pressure as the mass of the ball of water increases, eventually it would all turn into steam, and if you keep doing this eventaully just hydrogen and oxygen molecules, then more pressure more mass they would break down to their atomic constituents.

It would still be water but in a differant state.

All the matter in the universe was once together but it was not matter but energy, becuase of the forces, of gravity, heat etc, so was in a differant state to "matter".

pureevil81
? Hey I did reply about his theory and didnt add new ones, an anaolgy or two but was reply to the post!

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

ok i see what your saying about energy.

but energy turned into matter.

and when it did it would have been localized not here there and everywhere all over the universe.

and it would have clumped together ...possible to make the gigantic planet possibly.

they did a study on what makes a comet.
A teacher/astronaut took all kind's of common crap in space salt sugar ect...

He then notice's once he put sugar in a bag of water..it didn't dissolve in space.
it formed crystal's....then all clumped together in the bag ..and that's what they have come to think basically make's comet's.

so IF energy made matter in a localized spot ....all the small matter would
have clumped till it made one giant planet.
as with sugar in a bag water.

space wouldn't have been moving at that time...because a explosion would have cause the galixie's we see today to be moving farther away from us.
solar wind ect...
would not have existed see.

only after energy made matter and a big boom from the hypothetical giant planet exploding would spread matter in every corner of the universe.

from shear force of the giant planet explosion..a planet the mass of all matter in the universe.

it would explain
Why planet's galaxy's are spreading out.

Why all matter in the universe is basically the same earth..Pluto...any planet has the same matter.
some are burnt rock's...from heat
ect. ect..

And earth is expanding.. show's us that a planet can swell in size over time...possible to the point of rupture...and BOOOOOOOM.

as i said it's just a idea... like everyone Else's..

new topics

top topics

join