It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we are to change/defeat the NWO in the way in which Icke describes, how must it be done?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Seeing that everything is Illusion - who cares - lets get the love on.Seriously though, people stay in the stories even after they see the truth because "drama" is fun.
reply to post by dAlen

Man you nailed it. I have a friend that I used to discuss this stuff with. He got on to the course in miracles. He no longer is interested in any of this stuff. I guess I can't get the idea of one day the militant masses rise up and put an end to all this out of my imagination...I know, more drama

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Swingarm]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongArmabRoaD
Many points made.........(badly). Icke really talks a load of woof woof! And to be honest, most of you who have wasted time responding to "Cedick" do too. Dismantle the system? A world based on love? Run by bad managers? What a short sighted, blindly ignorant bunch of hippie speak! Some people seem to find solice in forums such as these to reconcile themselves to the fact that they fail in society - and probably in life generally. Civilisation today has taken thousands of years to evolve. Sure, its not perfect - but hey - lets put some peace lovng fun boys in charge instead - that'll work! Or maybe we should take down the central banking system....yeah! OR let's all grow up instead and live real lives in the world unto which we're born.
Bottom line - LIVES - some of us have them......join in......please!

Who on earth do you think you are?
A superstar?
Well right you are!
But WE ALL shine on

Civilisation has NOT naturally evolved into what we have today, there has been a hidden hand in it, fragmenting people, families, communities, cultures into the monstrosity YOU call a civilisation....PAH...think again, take a look around!.....oh "it's not perfect" damn right! it's sick thats what it is.

So we should all just accept the way into which we are born without question?? ANY society based on truth encourages alternative views/ questions and love, ours doesn't so QUESTION EVERYTHING.
So you're a grown up are you? and what pray tell does a 'grown up' like you comprise of?
Ostracization? ignorance? apathy? (just suggestions btw not accusations)

"Shut up, buckle down and do your time kids....and don't dare question your masters as that rocks my boat which i had to suffer to keep steady....so you can damn well suffer too!"

You call yourself a 'grown up' yet you're the one throwing your toys out of the pram...."short sighted blindly ignorant hippy speak"....lmao...spank me daddy

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Actually in his latest Big Brother video, he showed a picture of the Mahatma Gandhi for a period of time and talked about a massive non-cooporation would be needed that sounded very much like the non-violence, non-cooporation movement that Gandhi himself initiated. And we really need to seriously think about getting this off the ground.

It is interesting to note, however, that Gandhi himself, only spoke of the non-violent aspect with regards to the non-coorporation movements massive political protests, but in personal aspects, he believed in self-defense and told his son that he should not simply stand by and witness a family member being attacked. So the public vehicle should be non-violent where we take the blows but do not return them, in order to wake the world up, or in order to make it very clear who the bad guys are. Retaliation clouds the picture that way. Still, this will be hard to do if people are retaliated against, and with todays technology, we could be even attacked with depleted uranium bullets and gas.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Ok, I accept your point Zepherian. The issues you highlight would offer real change for society and would alleviate many difficulties experienced today.

I do think though there is one glaring problem. The proponents of the NWO are in possession of all of the organisations and entities that you mention. They are not simply going to change these things, or allow them to be changed. These issues are their methods of control, they will not let them go.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Organisations are meaningless and indeed worthless without the people who man them in synchronicity with their goals. In reality this is all about minds and thoughts. You can setup a structure for fascism, but if it is not operated by fascists it won't reach the goals of ultimate control. One example, which I see a lof of here, is the police simply not enforcing some of the more opressive and stupid laws that come out of EU centralization.

Our elitists are on the edge of a disaster if people look at each other and drop the fear and show some love, they know it is their end.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongArmabRoaD
Many points made.........(badly). Icke really talks a load of woof woof! And to be honest, most of you who have wasted time responding to "Cedick" do too. Dismantle the system? A world based on love? Run by bad managers? What a short sighted, blindly ignorant bunch of hippie speak! Some people seem to find solice in forums such as these to reconcile themselves to the fact that they fail in society - and probably in life generally. Civilisation today has taken thousands of years to evolve. Sure, its not perfect - but hey - lets put some peace lovng fun boys in charge instead - that'll work! Or maybe we should take down the central banking system....yeah! OR let's all grow up instead and live real lives in the world unto which we're born.
Bottom line - LIVES - some of us have them......join in......please!

Systems can be changed from within, I did not mention dismantling the system. And do you know what love really is? Or are you a sad loney person who passes each day trying to earn more money to buy more shiney crap to try and fill that hole you feel in your chest? Love is not some hippy philosphy to be discarded, it is a fundamental necessity of the human psyche, which is the same as saying as the human soul. If you run away from it, as many have done for most of their lives, all you will find is emptiness and pain, no matter how fast your car goes or how many diamonds some illegal immigrant glued onto your wristwatch. Life? You probably haven't even started yet my friend. Life is much more than shallow self centered pragmatism, because if that is all you have that is all you're going to atract to your life, and there is so much more...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think we could all treat each other with more respect. If the 'lower orders' cared for each other more and couldn't be so easily manipulated to hate each other it would be a start.

At the moment life is far too cheap. We're supposed to have a European Union, or a one world government on it's way, but people are becoming more tribal and prepared to actually kill each other.

I've lost count of all the factions. Let's see: male/female, black/white,
north/south, legal/illegal, gay/straight, old/young rich/poor east/west nationality, religion, gang, social class, and none of it need even be relevant.

We only need to take into account the other person's rights and feelings as a human being.

There are people in this world who hate each other because of some medieval battles. We must let go of all those old resentments. We can't allow ourselves to inherit centuries old hatreds.

And it wasn't even the 'people' who started these old wars. It was over ambitious aristocrats - probably the ancestors of the same mob who are trying to divide us against each other now. The reason they are successful is because they've had so long to practice.

Stop and think who is most valuable in society. Currently professional people are near the top of the heap, but who do you need more most of the time? How often do you need a lawyer or accountant? And how often do you need clean streets? If some people weren't prepared to do the dirty work we'd all be up to our elbows in muck and rubbish in weeks and we'd get ill and die.

And yet the people who do those jobs are considered to be at the bottom of the heap. If they were paid according to their worth they'd be the ones living in mansions.

Insist that the option of learning a trade is available to everyone who wants it. Currently there is so much emphasis on getting people into further education, but not everyone is cut out for it. There is nothing wrong with carpentry, plumbing etc. Those are useful things to know, but we're being persuaded that academic studies are best. And anyone who is not academic will get left behind. And there's no guarantee of a job for everyone who does get a degree.

There should be more apprenticeships and technical colleges.

Political correctness and suing people for minor things in the hope of getting a massive pay off: None of us need to behave in these ways.

House prices: People don't even buy houses as a home any more - they're an investment. They expect to make tens of thousands of pounds when they sell their houses making life more difficult for new buyers.

It's just easy money at someone else's expense and one of the most basic requirements in life, a home, is being put out of so many people's reach.
No politician is going to put a cap on how much profit you can make on selling your home - they'd be voted out of office.

So more respect and less greed. That isn't out of the reach of ordinary people. We can all manage that.

And, as mentioned by others, boycott. If you want to save the rain forests don't buy any of the products they're being cut down to produce. If you don't like factory farming don't buy the meat, dairy food or eggs that are produced that way. Etc.

I don't want put anyone on the front line to fight this battle. I'd be happier with a different approach - each of us is valuable and should be treated as such.

This isn't some much-maligned hippy philosphy of loving everyone. Respecting people and understanding their worth is far harder than that.

I do know I've not got all the answers, but this could be somewhere to start.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
OK, some excellent responses so far and I think we are getting somewhere. Ultimately:

1. We must not just play these people at there own game, we must develop our own. e.g by reducing/stopping the amount of consumer items we buy and creating/growing our own supplies to reduce our dependence on the center.

2. That this change in philosophy must be non-violent

3. We MUST work together

Until we have completed this process, we will be unable to implement any of the suggestions mentioned earlier in the discussion.

There has been much mention of the word 'love', as I hinted at earlier, the benefits of the growth of this force in society are huge, yet as you can see from a few comments this approach will alienate some. I believe we should focus on more objective matters that can be applicable to all rather than a concept which is - at present - alien to some.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Cedik]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Cedik]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I think that education is the ultimate tool in beating the NWO. People must know the real exploits of the 'brotherhood.

However as with all things this can be open to manipulation.

LETS START THE REVOLUTION

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join