It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghosts have already been PROVEN to exsist by science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
helloo ats users i would really like some input on what i have to say

i recently found a topic in which i could ask dr. kaku any question i wanted to

now alough my question is one of the best there (id like to think lol)
i also think tht its too long and they wont ask him thus ill have to make a seperate post and u can all have a chitter chatter bout it yh?

MY POST AS FOLLOWS=============

OMG I CANT BELIVE IV GOTTEN THIS OPPERTUINITY

please may i say before i begin i am not the best speller but my mind is sooo much more xpandable than most people on this site, lol (big headed littleraly)

right now see if you can follow what iv got to say and then the doc can tell me if its possibe and use it in his next book?

1. i once read a story about a huanted ship, it was being huanted by a salior who worked there days before, but died due to a chain snapping and a missile landing on top of him (not blowing up just falling on top of him)as it was his job to survey this kind of thing). now a few days after, the sailors seen there dead workmate doing his job as normal completley oblivious to the fact he was a ghost to them (he appeared as a mist) now the intresting thing i thought of here is that becuase that chain snapped at right at the wrong moment (like the chances of that snapping there and then are so small) that another dimension split off and becuase the chance was so small the universe tht he survived in was so close we could only see the imprint of him?

now ill tell you it was some deep thinking to think of that, iv looked over the internet and never seen nothing like what iv wrote b fore

well hows about this one then

you mention in some of your books like 'world lines' about the timeline and actions of the individual, well in some crazy dimension that i cant understand lol, is it possible that all these world lines are all strung out somewhere, like actual peices of string (just usng tht as a expample whitch is easy to visualise) that there could be forces 'like' gravity or gravity-like that would draw these strings to touch and cross, and also push apart and so forth, creating the illusion of chance and coindence?

i would really like to hear your opionin on this as i have never heard it coverd b fore

again sorry for my spelling and i really respect you dr.kaku

END OF POST

now DISSCUSS

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I never encountered any ghosts/spirits/demons etc.

It might be because I don't even want to see them and I blocked them out of my mind.

But I believe they exist, there has been to many accounts that are based on truth and it indeed seems to be about timelines/dimensions.

and if science hadn't proven they exist The Ghostbusters would be without a job.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

thnks for ur post but u kno nothing of m theory and branes and string theory so it makes no diffrence to you

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
no, no, I don't think so, your theory is like many have, we all have a string leading to our end destination in this space/time but if that string is cut we can stay where the string was cut.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
xactly u dont have a clue what im on about please dont reply to this thread again

sorry but thats how i feel

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by joereid

I was unable to read this thread due to the lack of english words, phrases, and sentences used. I would try typing your posts on Microsoft Word first, use spell-check, then enter them in ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Where has science "PROVEN" ghosts? Nothing in your OP states or sources that claim.

I would also advise against telling people not to post because they don't understand a topic, which you have failed to show any competence in. Grey Magic said nothing bad about your ideas and contributed to your thread.

People don't have a clue about what you're "on about" because you haven't stated anything coherent. You told us about a ghost story you heard, and gave an explanation (imprinting) which has been around for a long time. In your second point you even admit to not understanding separate dimensions and show no understanding of string or m-brane theory. You could prove me wrong on that if you'd like, though I doubt it.

Seriously, being nice will get you a long way in life.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
yes arrogance is bliss.

Well from what you are saying, I am seeing it like a wave connecting with another wave meeting at the same time.

two paradox's meet and you have your ghost, depending on if anything in one paradox is observing.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by joereid
thnks for ur post but u kno nothing of m theory and branes and string theory so it makes no diffrence to you

Wow, this was totally uncalled for. I'd hope you'd wo/man up to an apology. As a scientist I was curious about the proof. There is no proof here. If you want to say string theory and trans-dimensional imaging/beings are connected, fine. Show it. Explain it. To assume that others don't understand merely because they're not giving you the puppy-patting "you're right, good boy" is not what ATS is about. All the best with seeking those who will simply smile and nod, but there's a greater growth benefit to addressing actual concerns regarding the topic.

P.S. This 'break-through' theory of world-lines is pretty well explored in Douglas Adam's Mostly Harmless.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just for everyone's information, this is an open board, and anyone can post here; that decision is NOT one that can be decided by another member.

Also, please read This Link before posting any more anywhere.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

join