It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Make These Issues 'Disappear' ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've been Googl'ing and Yahoo'ing my way round the web looking for a possible laboratory where H5N1 was supposedly made. Along my journey Ive came across references of China, really dealing with there H5N1 problem. It is known that at this point in time Asia is the number one hot-spot for H5N1.

100,000 migratory birds have not returned to a lake in China, these are wild birds who as many others, may be carrying Avian Flu and not know it. There are approximately 140,000 birds every year at that lake, now there is only 40,000. Have 100,000 birds died, got lost or relocated; or has the Chinese officials 'dealt' with a possible threat in the already Flu ridden country ?

Another case of possible Chinese diapering acts is that of some farm land and three villages, all very close to each other. A state of emergency was announced and imposed on a community of farmers and a few other villages near Yushu. A little bit later some natives who had been traveling returned to find that there village, along with some others, had disappeared. Three villages and some farmland had completely disappeared, along with approximately 200 people. With what was left, it appears to be a strain of H5N1 that has killed ducks and geese in Siberia. This happened in 2005 and none of the inhabitants of any of the villages has ever been seen again to my knowledge.

So is China coming down on H5N1 with an iron fist, but hitting some of its people too ? Is the only way to prevent an outbreak of H5N1 to 'clean' the entire area of the outbreak. Including men, women and children ?

Fox

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Well, I'm not super into "Bird Flu", as it's all biological warfare, one way or another to Me. It's a matter of who bio-engineered this disease, as we all know, it is relevant to Japan, China, and Korea when it comes to this area, they are the three major players in field of all things Asian.

Personally, I see this as a drive towards the Asian Union, similar as in a ploy to lead towards unifying the nations, like the European Union with the Euro, and what is currently happening with North America with the drive by our politicians colluding with the World Government towards unifying all nations into thinking alike.

You might like this book :

The Medusa File: Secret Crimes and Coverups of the U. S. Government : Amazon US

The Medusa File: Secret Crimes and Coverups of the U. S. Government : Amazon UK

I linked both to the Amazon U.S. and Amazon U.K., because since you're from the UK you might buy it there, and I'm sure there are US citizens who as well might like a look at the book about some of the topics inside the book. I'm on the first chapter, as I just started reading it last night, and the first chapter links to how the Japanese were testing biological weapons on U.S. and British P.O.W.'s during WWII as that's probably where some of this started, or at least a part of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Asian world, mainly the three you named are admittedly the prime suspects for the creation of this bio-weapon. But you do have to take into consideration that the first recorded outbreak of H5N1 was in 1959 and in Scotland. So why would Scotland be a target of a possible Asian union plan ? But i guess Ill have to take into consideration the migratory patterns of some birds, maybe you are right, maybe a wild bird migrated to Scotland and it got out into the domestic animal population. Some wild birds can have Avian Flu and not have any negative effects, their immune systems can repress it whilst it is in their intestines.

Fox

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the date of 1959 and Scotland, only because I've never done the research. It just wasn't a topic I was interested in so much as the propaganda that the World Government at large utilize in order to "sell" it to the masses.

Who knows what order it happened in, the "Asian's" could have been testing it on a bird, or even multiple birds could have been released to test out spread and migration habits on the bird with the disease.

It could have been the other way as well, the Scot's releasing a contaminated bird, as anyone with knowledge of history and breeding of animals, knows the Scottish had a hand in breeding different dog breed's to get differing results.

Going to "breeding" germ-warfare is nothing new to the U.K., nor Europe.

During the Middle Ages, the army surrounding a castle would toss in the dead into the castle to spread disease and pestilence and sheer terror would ensue due to it being a taboo of handling dead people that well, as well as seeing their closests friends and loved ones bodies fall through their homes straw roof.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Although i do agree with you on some levels, I find my self disagreeing that this strain of a HPAI is bio-engineered. I personally feel that this strain of Influenza A is natural but at some point was mutated by a second person into what now know as the ever-mutating H5N1, or in this case a second country. I think that t is natural but some one some where along the way has mutated it for there own agenda. Since we now know that it has to have at least 100 certain genes in the host to take, i would be curious to see what animals lack this gene.

Fox

new topics

top topics

join