It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Technology+ Government Manipulation of Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
With the advances in government experimentations with Holographic Technology, it is now highly possible the "create" UFO or virtually any other type of incidents that look and seem incredibly real.
Could this in anyway explain why some UFO incidents end by th UFO, simply "blinking out". I truly have no idea.
Does any one else have any thoughts on possible Holographic created scenarios?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by freddieb]

[edit on 13-7-2008 by freddieb]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Could you provide some sources to the "government experimentations with Holographic Technology", please?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If any government or private organisation has technology good enough to pull a UFO alien false flag I don't know, but I am convinced that there is a disinformation element to UFO's, as they seem to provide the fluffy entertainment value and distract people from other more worldy and immediate issues. This is not to say that it is not aliens or something of that nature, it's silly to try and prove a negative, but people should always look sideways when the UFO news is being given.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Consider *most* people dont believe in UFO's and the fact that the government hasn't exactly fostered our belief in UFO's it seems far fetched at the minimum they would go to all that trouble to make holograms of such things. They could do it much more effectively with terrorism threats.

Look at every step how they would rather debunk & ignor ANY Ufo related talk and you understand what Im saying.

So basically you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
Consider *most* people dont believe in UFO's and the fact that the government hasn't exactly fostered our belief in UFO's it seems far fetched at the minimum they would go to all that trouble to make holograms of such things. They could do it much more effectively with terrorism threats.

Look at every step how they would rather debunk & ignor ANY Ufo related talk and you understand what Im saying.

So basically you are wrong.

Well obviously...You are the prevailing authority.
Certainly only you are right.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Look at how the government treats the UFO subject?! With utter disdain and dis-interest. Surely if they were gonna use it as a false flag, they would show concern, interest over it and be actively promoting it as a threat. Which they do not. Show me otherwise? Its just simple logic.

If your asking 'Are they capable' of doing such a thing, sure they are. But they went the terrorism root on 911 so it seems unlikely they are gonna switch to Aliens at this TIME. Terrorism has alot of life left in it as a means to control us. Once the human race has gotten into space more I think we'll be seeing the govs alien agenda playing out more. But for now, theres no indication thats gonna happen is there?

Well obviously...You are the prevailing authority.
Certainly only you are right.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Who says they aren't interested? More and more in every form of media i see more about ufo this and ufo that, aliens in my window, aliens abducting me, my prom date was an alien ect. it goes on and on and on. Not to mention that in the majority of 'alien' movies, the 'alien' is always hostile. Aliens, independance day, cloverfield, always some hostile life-form hell-bent on destroying the crap out of the world. If you asked me i'd say this is a form of A. Desensitization, or getting people used to talking about extraterrestrial life. and B. mindcontrtol on a massive scale, making sure the majority of people will instantly percieve extrateresstrials as a threat. I'm sure if you saw something humanoid that you've never seen before you first reaction would probably be along the lines of :

o.O wtf is that!?

top topics

join