It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gay Republican Caught Having Gay Sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Anti-Gay Republican Caught Having Gay Sex

www.blacklistednews.com

According to reports, Alabama Attorney General Troy King, who has called homosexuality the “downfall of society,” has allegedly been caught in a gay sex scandal.

King, a conservative Republican, was reportedly caught by his wife Paige King having sex with a male assistant in their Montgomery home. Reports say King was kicked out of his home by his wife and is set to resign over the scandal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.fitsnews.com

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well this is kind of interesting.
So do you think this is just a case of being hypocritical?
Or would it be more of say what ever it is the party wants you to say? Meaning take your orders from the party bosses not from the people you represent.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Do you mean the party bosses ordered him to have gay sex?

Because honestly, that does seem to be the party line. Get all evangelical and outraged about gays and then sodomize your male assistant while the wife's at the day spa. At least they weren't caught in a public toilet I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I dont know how many republicans have to be caught having gay sex before people realize the platforms they stand on are bogus. Look at Larry Craig and that congressman from Florida I cant think of his name off hand. At least the Dems when they have their affairs its with women
and they are the ones who are pro gay. Hypocrisy at its finest.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Again? Man, I can't believe how many times this has happened over the past couple of years. They say that those who speak out most against homosexuality are trying to deny something within themselves... These repeated hypocritical "outings" really make me wonder.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hypocritical? A politician? Never ever ever. This is the most responsible and righteous part of population that care not about personal benefits but about well being of a society as a whole. or something like that.
Irony off.
However probably nothing like that. I wonder if politics make person such a thing or only certain kind of people go to politics and reach the top?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe they just have bad luck those republicans, one minute they're just bending over, thinking about their constituents, then BAM! Gay Sex. Could happen to anyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If one is to assume nothing happens by chance, and they all have 'dirty career ending secrets'; why was this exposed? Will they expel him from the ranks of the elite?

Is this supposed to be the result of 'a woman scorned?'

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It makes you wonder, if they are downing certain things in life and are living something else, what other politicians out there, are like this.

For example: I support net neutrality, but behind the scenes I am working to restrict the internet.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I guess he was reaming more than just his constituents.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Republicans and catholic priests both seem to be into this sort of thing, although the priests always seem to prefer the young ones. Show me a republican catholic priest, and I'll show you somebody who you should never have babysit your son.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Do you mean the party bosses ordered him to have gay sex?

No I mean the party bosses ordered him to speak out against gay people and gay sex. The he does so because he does what the party bosses tell him to do regardless of what his personal views are on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

For example: I support net neutrality, but behind the scenes I am working to restrict the internet.

Jhill
I really hope you will not push through net restrictions. This is the only medium we really have for un biased, real information, and access to the arts.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No to worry

He will be just fine, all he has to do is just like the rest specially in the evangelical community.

1. Swore in the name of the lord how truly ashame they are.

2. Ask for forgiveness from the lord and the public.

3.Deny all evil ways.

4.Join an evangelical camp to cleanse the body and to change back into heterosexual, (about one month of intense cleansing and preaching)

5.Then announce that he is all cure and thank the good lord.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I've only got a one liner comment for this typical example of the "do as we say, not as we do" crowd..and it goes along the lines of...;

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ad infintum...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I can't remember the name of the former pastor of that Mega Church in Colorado that was always moralizing about homosexuality, and then was caught taking illegal drugs and having a relationship with a male prostitute. I guess his name doesn't really matter right now, but how many of you are aware that his Mega Church that had a gunman shoot people and then kill himself.

I wrote a thread about the writings of the shooter, and how Mr. Haggard (I found my thread from back then and now remember) viewed him as some sort of special child.... Weird stuff... The kid viewed it as a mind control center, and was having major issues because of what Mr. Haggard and his parents did to him.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, this cultural behavior of 'DO as I say, not as I do' is out of hand.
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised at this anymore?? This seems to be almost weekly news by now. Could we not just boot all of the conservatives out due to inability to tell any truth?

Or maybe they just live in permanent opposite day?

top topics

join